Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Shocking that someone would waste the time of Plymouth's finest.

Indeed.

Several valuable minutes were wasted investigating the 'crime'.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes isn't it. And them being next door neighbours too:eek:

OMG :eek::eek:

You mean to say that PCAD is directly opposite the copshop?????

Then why on earth did it take them six weeks to report such a heinous crime?????

Mr Dexter threatened to report it only if Fred did not cough up £1500 for the REPAIR within 30 days of the 23rd March but this wasn't the reason because the college didn't actually give Fred 30 days at all did they??? (Certainly not according to the crime number they didn't).

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

OMG :eek::eek:

You mean to say that PCAD is directly opposite the copshop?????

Then why on earth did it take them six weeks to report such a heinous crime?????

Mr Dexter threatened to report it only if Fred did not cough up £1500 for the REPAIR within 30 days of the 23rd March but this wasn't the reason because the college didn't actually give Fred 30 days at all did they??? (Certainly not according to the crime number they didn't).

Right slap bang next door actually:D

12:45 pm broad daylight an incident where allegedly £5000 worth of damage was committed over a 15 minute period right outside a City Centre police station and nobody saw anything..........sheesh!

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

Typical- they're never around when you want one...

Is it possible that at the time of the incident the majority of Plymouth Police Force were on football duty? Sat 4th March 2006 saw a big South Coast match between Plymouth Argyle and Brighton just a mile up the Alma rd at Home Park. Good attendance for that level numbers swollen possibly by the odd member of PCAD staff one wonders....... Classes finishing early.... Security leaving early..... Hmm

They won 1-0 as I'm sure everyone remembers.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

Is it possible that at the time of the incident the majority of Plymouth Police Force were on football duty? Sat 4th March 2006 saw a big South Coast match between Plymouth Argyle and Brighton just a mile up the Alma rd at Home Park. Good attendance for that level numbers swollen possibly by the odd member of PCAD staff one wonders....... Classes finishing early.... Security leaving early..... Hmm

They won 1-0 as I'm sure everyone remembers.

Now where did you dig that one up. Good sleuthing that man ! Well well!

So that's why they had to close early.

How did you find that?

:lol::lol::lol:

Now where did you dig that one up. Good sleuthing that man ! Well well!

So that's why they had to close early.

How did you find that?

:lol::lol::lol:

Football matches are very well documented, it will be much more difficult to establish whether the 13,650 crowd that day contained any security staff from PCAD and whether if in the affirmative such staff were still wearing their uniforms or had left work a little early to get changed and grab a bite of lunch.

Well! I slope off for a holiday for a fortnight and come back to half a novel to catch up on!

They really are in it up to their necks arent they! I certainly think after all the court stuff is over and Fred is in the clear, the council should have their hands forced to "make vacant" certain roles. I think a few letters to the LEA about their choice of employees is a necessity.... obviously I daresay one or two employees may not be available for work due to service at HM pleasure.. but well I daresay the buck doesnt stop with just one or two.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Hi TLD, I've forwarded a little email to you. Something else to chew on.;)

Thanks Patma just seen it. (that might have gone some way towards explaining their claims in disclosure but they couldn't even get that right could they?:lol::lol:)

Very quiet on this thread recently, do we take that as a sign some kind of storm is brewing?8-)8-)

We are all waiting in anticipation for the snippets of info we get :D

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Hi TLD, another little email on it's way.

Yes it has been unnaturally quiet, but as we well know there's a lot stirring beneath the surface...:cool::cool:

NATALIE, we'll put everyone out of their misery as soon as it's possible to do, but for the moment there isn't a lot to say.

You're all being very patient.:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks