Penalty charges website-problems and resolution.**NOW BACK UP AND RUNNING**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just received this email

DUE to an email received from [email protected] which states that http://www.penaltycharges.co.uk is offering and or promoting illegal services

http://www.penaltycharges.co.uk/27102008065.jpg

Our host was left with no option but to close down the site.

We have uploaded a copy of there fax for you to read, we deny these accusations and we certainly do not promote or advise members to borrow money without the intention of paying it back.

We have tried to email them about this but received no response.

Therefore this has brought the end to penaltycharges.co.uk

We would like to say sorry to all our members but we just don't have the money to fight a legal battle with 1and1.co.uk

Warm regards

Stephen Hone

[email protected] no dobt, plenty of comments on this

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It true I was informed at 3pm that my host had to take down the site or he was told his servers would be switched off..I flipped and called him all the names under the sun. (Sorry neo) it was not his fault but 1 and 1.co.uk. I emailed them 3 times and phoned them, all to no avail he post in question are not as described by 1 and 1 here they are with my comments

Stephen (if you're 'the' Stephen, then my friend I sincerely hope that you get up and running again soon. What you, Marc, Dave, Martin Lewis, legal beagels, Consumer Credit Support et al ALL do is give people hope and their lives back...I don't give a monkeys jot what differences any of you have, the cause is the same, the result is what we all want and I take my hat of to all of you. Good luck my friend.

this site is now back up thanks to our new host! please not the site has changed dns so isp will need to refind it! and link it so some will see it some want, here what our new host said Your site www.penaltycharges.co.uk has been setup and is ready for content.If this is a new domain, DNS normally takes 24/48 hrs to propagate by which point the site will be available globally. Alternatively if this is a transferred domain, the amount of time before the transfer goes through is dependent on the procedures of the previous registrar. Please keep this email safe as you may need to refer to this information again.

Edited by stephen1976

Stephen, can you tell us how this lot got our email addresses?

no one got your email addy i emailed all members last night the site was down we were blocked from public viewing it! but i still had access to the emial panels.thankfull a member friend has moved the site for me and we now on a new server which is owned and controlled by our new host!

no one got your email addy i emailed all members last night the site was down we were blocked from public viewing it! but i still had access to the emial panels.thankfull a member friend has moved the site for me and we now on a new server which is owned and controlled by our new host!

Thank you Stephen, that will put a lot of minds at rest.

possibly but then they have been contacted by someone else and have probably been threatened by the original company complaining.

ive read a few hints of who it is but suspect its all hearsay and it could be anyone and unless stephen knows and tells us we are not likely to be any wiser. it might be a better idea if we don't know as prevents stephen being implicated on anything else.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

NeoFuture, i registered here as PaperHat as that is my company and this issue was only part of the company and not my PC user activity, i was not avoiding anyone and you can get my details from my web site.

tis all cool neo

just wanted to be sure

you know how it is with some idiots on the net

it could have been a faker and the question was all that i could think of to be absolutely sure

i had an idea you had been lent on mate

i am not throwing any stones/casting any accusations/casting any aspertions

as i said

didn't think you had done it out of any spite/malice

this site is now back up thanks to our new host! please not the site has changed dns so isp will need to refind it! and link it so some will see it some want, here what our new host said Your site Penalty Charges UK - Fighting your Corner for FREE has been setup and is ready for content.If this is a new domain, DNS normally takes 24/48 hrs to propagate by which point the site will be available globally. Alternatively if this is a transferred domain, the amount of time before the transfer goes through is dependent on the procedures of the previous registrar. Please keep this email safe as you may need to refer to this information again.

good work fella

will pass on this info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great news Stephen, glad that problem has been sorted out :)

Well done to the PC site team for doing the digging behind the scenes to see what had actually happened.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Great news Mate.

I feel a pint coming on !! :D

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think this whole affair has just served to highlight to us all that we should all be careful about what we post.

Perhaps the site team would consider posting up a general sticky or reminder to all members about what is unacceptable ?

Also, just wondering how the legalities all sit here regards ultimate responsibility for the content of a forum?

ie: If members have disclaimers in their sigs, does that absolve the site from responsibility or not?

If it does, perhaps some guidance on the format and content for a sig or even suggested template sigs ?

If not, then some firmer guidance and reminders on what is acceptable, and also a request that members be vigilant and report any dubious posts.

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

I think this whole affair has just served to highlight to us all that we should all be careful about what we post.

absolutely.

this is why we tend to err on the side of caution and often edit first and ask questions later if something gets reported.

And some of those will have read it twice Crush !! :D

Not good, we should all have the link in our sig's me thinks :cool:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Good news, Stephen.

Glad that you have managed to resolve your difficulties.

Also, well done to your team for the hard work that they've put in to track the source of the problem.

Once more, into the breech! :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Today penalty charges forum got closed down.... I have always used both sites with huge respect..Sometimes CAG so busy the only one that will talk to you is penalty charges ....no offence meant they are as well meaninfg as you guys......... Some of their advisors have really saved my bacon....Allyou guys have taken on the bigeest powers in the world...they are currently taking as much property asxthey canget away with because no one knows repo law... there is no refereee i n the financial market apart from cag and pcf please help each other. we are watching Mike Tyson beat up a 3 year old with a large base ball bat at the end of this we will see richer banks and folks with less power than ever please Martin try to help Stephen Hone a genuine pioneeer i nthe fight against banks Stephen hone wrote me one letter of support begfore court against ge and i heard you talking about repo this morning you are kindred spirits dont let pcf die or amalgamate their advisors with your own and very good some are.....sorry for ranting

big love

Edited by HSBCrusher
just re-wording slightly ;-)