Eversheds County Court Paperwork / **SUCCESS**

goonerhenry
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Gooner

you could try to change the last digit on the phone to see if you get through to someone in the court, it sometimes works, then just say they put you through on the wrong line.

Otherwise E-mail them and ask why no one is available in taking important calls, log the calls for future reference of their incompetance

• 2 weeks later...

right finally got through to the courts, im so glad its not me thats owed money as i think i would have given in by now, anyway they have told me it has been sent for pre-judgement and as they are very busy at the minute it wont be until the back end of january til i hear something else, so i guess its just sit and wait yet again

• 3 weeks later...

right quick update, i have rec'd a 'standard order for stay settlement with consent of all the parties', im guessing i dont need to do anything at this stage as i have already completed and returned my allocation questionaire, plus the fact it was dated the 31/12 and told me to respond by the 30/12, so i guess its another sit and wait session.

• 1 month later...

right another update, had a letter from the courts giving me a trial date of the end of august, there is also a questionaire to complete which i will post up when i get home, along with any other bits, surfaceagent whats my move now, does this mean they have supplied the court with a credit agreement for it to get this far? also will i have to attend court?

as always when you need it my scanner has packed in, so im just going to jot down the important bits from the letter, let me know if there is anything else to look out for:

the judge has considered both parties statements and has allocated it to the fast track, the trial is set for the 17th of august, standard disclosue by list by the 10/3, request for copy or inspection of documnts by the 17/3.

wittness statements to be served by both parties to each other by 21/4, skeleton arguments at least 3 days before the hearing.

pre trial check list by 24/6.

there is a pre trial check list for me to complete, any help would be appreciated, if you get 5 mins surfaceagent have a quick butchers and see what you think, let me know if you need any more info from the letters as i have just listed the headlines.

Henry, I dont know if X20 is busy with his day job, he doesnt appear to have logged in since 10th January. I dont know whether one of the mods/site helpers will be able to contact him. Try sending a pm to him. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Henry, you might need to hit the red n white triangle at the left of the screen at the bottom of your avatar to bring your post to the attention of a mod/site helper.

I am sorry, I do not feel confident enough to assist you. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

August?! Blimey... Not rushing themselves, are they?!

Anyway, surely the pre trial checklist comes after disclosure, inspection and witness statements?

Have I missed something, or can you restate your original question again, gooner?

hi, thanks for you replies, if anyone could have a look through my thread and suggest what im best to do, car2403 there is an option to disclose is by the 10/3, but i have no idea of how to do this, could someone please again advise, thanks in advance

hi, thanks for you replies, if anyone could have a look through my thread and suggest what im best to do, car2403 there is an option to disclose is by the 10/3, but i have no idea of how to do this, could someone please again advise, thanks in advance

Henry, In the following link you will find a Disclosure list. It is an example only. It is just to show you how to lay it out and what you need to enclose: Which is all the documents you will be relying on in Court, documents mentioned in your defence. If you do not list something, then you will be unable to rely on it in court.

The idea is that both you and the claimant will prepare one of these. If you see something on their list that you would like a copy of, then you can ask for it and they can do the same. This link will take you directly to the Disclosure list. However, what I suggest you do is read the whole thread to see how BRW has come to include the documents he lists.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1914339.html

Alternatively, do an advanced search for Disclosure Lists using the Search button at the top of the forum.

BCOBS

thanks for looking at this citizenb, also thanks for the links, the correspondance list i should be fine with, but its the legal side i may struggle with, is there anyone that might be able to help me with which laws and legislation i may use?

Aha, I understand the original question now. Sorry, having a senior moment.

I am not sure what documents you will need to take with you other than those already quoted in your defence.

Perhaps now, might be the time for you to hit the red n white triangle at the bottom of your avatar, bring your thread to the attention of a mod/site helper who will be better placed to advise you. :)

BCOBS