Nationwide taking court action

1littleduck
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Excellent CCM. Many thanks for that.

I wonder if you know the answer to this one - Can this AQ be handed in to the court personally, or does it have to be sent by post?

I know today the OP didn't start work until 11am, so it may be possible to take it to the local court first thing in the morning.

SH

Yes thats the best way to do it, ive done it twice, the last time i asked for a receipt, and she wrote it out on one of the courts compliments slips, they are normally very helpful as well, if you have any questions on procedures or anything like that, but you have to ask they dont offer any info otherwise.

BTW they open at 10am, the quietest time is after 3pm

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! How can I possibly thank you both...SH and CCM for what you have done for me....

I have completed the form and printed of all the copies now all ready to post...the courts will go next day special delivery the n/w recorded delivery.

I will continue to post up a copy of anything I receive form either the court or n/w in the hope that anyone else going through the same will have all the answers

Thank you very very much...

Hi SH...Thank you again!!

I cannot get it to the court, but special delivery should have it there on friday as they guarantee this and i will get a receipt from the p/o. I will be at the p/o at 9am...cant wait to send it off it has been such a worry and I cant try and sort it with other people around as they dont yet know:(

Good luck 1littleduck

im keeping my fingers crossed for you

keep happy ciao for now MAZ

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi CCM, SH and all.

I have received the attached today from the n/w, I must say that they cut it finer than me with their time to reply...

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee344/gangsta_caz/Nwe.jpg

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee344/gangsta_caz/Nwe1.jpg

Fingers crossed.xx

At least it shows you've got them on the back foot stalling for time.

Courts do have this irritating tendency to allow institutional claimants more time than they should.

Never mind, they may even discontinue. It has happened before. Even if they don't, they don't have the paperwork they need, and they should not be able to win this case.

If they do win it, then the judge will not have done his job properly.

SH

hiya littleduck

i hope you have someone coming with you to support you, have noticed coventry court on nationwide paperwork

if you wish to have any support pls let us know

ciao for now MAZ

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi, the court will allow them another 2 weeks i think, however i don't think it will take them that long, they are obviously having trouble deciding on whether its worth continuing.

Thats a good defence, mostly written by pt, BTW, im not surprised they are having second thoughts after reading it, and by now of course they will have read your draft directions, so will be even more cautious.

So far its only been their inhouse legal dept you have been dealing with, i think faced with what you have thrown at them, they may be considering whether to bring in a barrister, and the costs of it all should they lose.

Thats my opinion of it so far anyway.

So just sit back and wait, theres nothing to worry about.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Thanks again all...and Maz I have to go on my own so if you are willing...I could use the company..I am still really worried, but trying not to as I have so much faith in this site now...lol one thing for sure, I will write a full account for all others so they know what to expect.

HIYA littleduck

im in the area i did try to send u a pm letting you know where i worked, but id too much in my mails and it failed,

i am off normally every wed if not if its on another day i will try to get holiday im due still or swap my regular day off,i can normally do this no probs

its just i noticed the court on your court papers,

i went to support my friend in the summer when she had a charging order and at least we got the case adjourned as the link man solicitor didnt know half of what had previously happened and yes that was my first time

its not as scary as it sounds and i can understand for the first time it is not knowing what to expect and like

im glad i attended as i now know its not too bad as long as we have a good defense case and everything prepared correctly as it should we can have a good crack at it

so if you are still happy for me to come and meet you at the court no worries

ive seen others on cag supporting those going to court so thats why i offered i wasnt sure if it was the done thing you know security and stuff

but we can pm ourselves and meet up in neutral ground first if you wish that is absolutely fine by me

im sure you will get all the help from cag that you need before the court case

have a good day ciao to all MAZ

Thank Maz...I would really appreciate the support...I will pm you my e-mail and if you on msn we can talk..

I can't believe that people who dont know me are far more caring than the people who do and I am really grateful to you and all.

• 2 weeks later...

This is just typical of the legal system we have in this country.

If an individual defendant, unsure and totally inexperienced in the workings of the court system, and terribly short of time due to the need to maintain a job, family, children etc., does not file a court form by the appropriate date, judgment will be awarded against them immediately.

If an institution employing thousands of people to sit on their arse talking about last night's dross on television, and with enough money available to employ several professional lawyers to fill out the forms for them, and with experienced staff who will have followed the procedure before, fails to file a form, they are giving an indefinite amount of time to sit in the corner sucking their thumb before they actually have to spend ten minutes filling the form out.

I think it is time that judges and court staff were required to wear the appropriate red noses.

SH

Thanks poopsie, it's mainly down to all the great information supplied from CCM and SH, and I hope it answeres alot of questions for others...I will continue to post up everything regardless..lol to much information may be good in this case.

They have until Monday to respond to the courts, and I guess it will take the courts 7 days to let me know what happens next, but be sure, the letter will be up as soon as I get it.

Hello guys need some help

nationwide have issued court proceedings(through eversheds) against me for £9287.41 including solictors costs and court fees(issue date 12/12/2008)

had a formal demand letter(from eversheds on behalf of nationwide) on the 25/11/2008 for 8997.41

and a without prejudice letter(from eversheds on behalf of nationwide) for £5400 on the 02/12/2008

i sent a s77/78 request on the 10/12/2008 to nationwide credit card addresses in southend and northampton(do i need to send one to eversheds-nationwides solictors as well).

do i have a case or have i left it to late

ps if i have put this in the wrong thread my apoligies

jimarich

Hello guys need some help

nationwide have issued court proceedings(through eversheds) against me for £9287.41 including solictors costs and court fees(issue date 12/12/2008)

had a formal demand letter(from eversheds on behalf of nationwide) on the 25/11/2008 for 8997.41

and a without prejudice letter(from eversheds on behalf of nationwide) for £5400 on the 02/12/2008

i sent a s77/78 request on the 10/12/2008 to nationwide credit card addresses in southend and northampton(do i need to send one to eversheds-nationwides solictors as well).

do i have a case or have i left it to late

ps if i have put this in the wrong thread my apoligies

jimarich

Hi there – you need to start a new thread in the legal issues section – you will get some help specifically for your case.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.. Happy new year to everyone!

I received another a/q from the courts and by mistake, I assumed it was for N/W and have just looked at it....OMG it was from the HFC bank instead...I have used the same information to complete this as I used for the N/W can someone please re-asure me that this will be ok..

The HFC started proceedings many months ago, and did not respond to the last court letter, so I thought as it was stayed, which is what the court had told me, I thought I would not hear from them again, this is a dirty trick as I think thay are assuming that I would not fill it in and return it due to the holiday season...I am thankful I have had the time to look at it today.