Have you had a Statutory Demand of Connaught/1st Credit?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

I am in Court soon for a SD issued by Connaught.

They have wrote to me to say they have issued this in error.

Maybe this is a new tatic they are trying with the Courts?

Well its not good enough. I want to take proof to Court to show the Judge that they are using these to scare people to death.

If you feel comfortable doing so I would appriciate anybody that has had a SD issued by the above to email me so I can produce this to the Judge. I will also then send the info off to the OFT, my MP and FOS for them to investigate.

The email address is

[email protected] (copy and paste it as it has an underscore after the k)

HAK

Edited by Having_A_Knightmare

Does anybody know any other websites where it says about the above.

Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more

Just do a search on the forums. There'll be quite a few in the debt free wannabee forum or the bankruptcy one.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I had one but ignored it. Anyone that sends one in the post can't be that serious about it. After the 21 days were up they threatened to bankrupt me so I CCA'd them. By return of post they closed the file and returned it to the OC.

Had another one from Red/Lowell in the post ignored that one too. They also threatened to bankrupt me so I CCA'd them too. They acknowledged my CCA request and told me they had asked the OC for the info which so far hasn't surfaced. They have recently offered me a 60% discount which as gone on the ignore pile. Might give them a call though and ask them for a copy of their complaints procedure.

I had what looked like an SD from Connaught a while on behalf of !st Credit,scared the living daylights out of me, but then I found this forum.

I sent them a CCA with my token £1.00 and within a week they had written back saying that they had closed the file and returned it to !st.Credit.

I haven't heard anything from !st Credit yet.

Here's the thread with the paperwork I had,hope it helps.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/159484-link-apex-connaught-collections.html?highlight=apex

Yep, I had one off them, wrote to them saying that I can't believe they were writing to me when I have proof of a letter I sent them over four years ago with credit card details on accepting the low settlement figure they were offering.....

then they send me a letter 21 days later telling me that they are now in a position to bankrupt me..... so I write to them again enclosing ALL the original paperwork....

Not heard from them since and this was over 5 months ago now!

I wish I'd known about the go to court and get set aside thing as I would have gone for costs without fail!

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

I had what looked like an SD from Connaught a while on behalf of 1st Credit,scared the living daylights out of me, but then I found this forum.

I sent them a CCA with my token £1.00 and within a week they had written back saying that they had closed the file and returned it to 1st.Credit.

industry/159484-link-apex-connaught-collections.html?highlight=apex

Same here, that's what brought me to the forum too!

Zazen.