HBOS and OH's card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi AFW:)

Take whatever you want letter-wise, I hope it works for you!

After I told moorcroft to sod off in June we've not had anything of note go on on this account. I'm just doing a time-line for both this and the other BOS account (who have been rather more vocal, but no more effective in their annoyance:D) which I'll get off to the CEO to see if that gets me anywhere.

If that does nothing - and I'm not holding out much hope that it will! - I'm just going to ignore them, aside from claiming back charges that is.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Lexis:)

:shock:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone got any experience either way?

I've just written (posted) the Co-op CEO, and had a response back from A N Other person in their 'Executive Feedback Department'. Seeing as she either ignored or completely twisted everything I wrote I'm guessing it's just someone from their standard 'Useless Twaddle Feedback Department' who sat at a different desk.

Bit miffed as I scrawled on the envelope that it was for the attention of the CEO only, and not to be opened by anyone else. Is the opening of someone else's mail when it says private the same for business individuals as private individuals I wonder?

Would it make any difference to email him directly - has anyone got a decent result from this when letters didn't work?

Or, is it possible to write to CEO's at their home address'? Is this a really dodgy thing to do?

Anyone's input welcome:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

ooer, dont know Lexis. Perhaps try sending the letter to the CEO via the Registered office. I find that usually works.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hello hello:)

Well I got a reply from RobWay saying that in their view it was compliant, and how did I want to pay. So I sent this (oh I now I said I wouldn't, but I wouldn't be me if I just went quiet:oops:)

Your 3½ line letter (complete with misspelt words and unfinished sentences), dated the 16th November and sent by 2nd class post, arrived with me on Monday – the 16th November. This seems rather strange and I will assume it is not your standard practice to post-date items in order to make your company appear swifter in its responses.

You are well aware the piece of paper you sent does not fulfil the requirements of an enforceable agreement.

You are also well aware that court action is not an option that is open to the Bank of Scotland, let alone any of the low-level companies they employ to unlawfully harass people.

Any further threats of legal proceedings will be met with a request for information under the Civil Procedure Rules in order to ascertain what documents you would be relying on in court, as I am assuming you would have something more than the illegible application form with no prescribed terms that I have already been sent many copies of. You should bear in mind that I have sent a request under the CPR to Blair, Oliver & Scott for this same information in March 2009 after their threat of court action. They are still in breach of this request, and both Blair, Oliver & Scott and the Bank of Scotland are strangely reluctant to answer my questions regarding this complete lack of a response.

Lastly I will inform you as a courtesy that I will not be spending time, money and energy on replying to you any more. In addition to not having any legal right to harass me about this account, you clearly have no knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act, no wish to act lawfully, and no regard for abiding by either the OFT guidelines on debt collection or the CPUTR so I see no reason to humour you with further communication. I am however keeping all copies of your letters for any complaints I see fit to make to the OFT, FOS and Trading Standards. I am sure they will find your use of threatening language (despite knowing you can not carry out your threats) very interesting.

I got a 4 line letter today - '...Having now reviewed your comments, we can advise you that your account has been returned to our client and will no longer be managed by this office...'

:D

Now I'll ignore them:D;)

• Haha 2

Well I got a reply from RobWay saying that in their view it was compliant, and how did I want to pay. So I sent this (oh I now I said I wouldn't, but I wouldn't be me if I just went quiet:oops:)

I got a 4 line letter today - '...Having now reviewed your comments, we can advise you that your account has been returned to our client and will no longer be managed by this office...'

Brilliant, Well done you.

BCOBS

Well I got a reply from RobWay saying that in their view it was compliant, and how did I want to pay. So I sent this..........

Hi Lexis,

I couldn't ask for more funny letters. :lol:

I do hope that one day Halifax will pay you for these letters with 100% interest...:smile:

Keep it up:D...to the point.

We did miss your letters here.

DD:cool:

hiya lexis

as always you make me smile so much and that letter is perfect!

good on you

love it

have a fun day everyone angel x:D

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hmm, okay. I'll give the registered address option a go and get an email off but I guess I just won't hold my breath.

Funny though, I would have thought a large part of a CEO's job would be to ensure his sodding company was running within the law and to answer questions regarding his company's dreadful staff!

Thanks chaps:)

They don't call me Undercover for nothing ;)

Tricks of the trade hehe. You can even send emails which self destruct...

I dont want to self destruct.. :(I want them to :lol:

Thanks for that tip, Elsa:)

BCOBS

It would be tempting to forward every virus laden email we get to all the DCA's with the subject "Bank Details Enclosed-please take full payment"

But that would be bad.

Naughty Elsa

BCOBS

• 2 weeks later...

hiya everyone

just wanting to see if any new developments, not heard from you in a while by the way lexis hope you and the family are okay

anyway hope to catch up over the weekend

take care have a fun eve laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D