Complaining about a school report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know the best way to complain about a school report for a 6 year old.

In our opinion the report is rubbish. We have written to the head master who is not interested.

What is the best way to take this forward and is there are rules or procedures that the school should follow.

Thanks.

Is it personal opinion as to how your child is doing or factual information, for example, tests where the score is wrong?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I'm not sure - but how about complaining to either the School Governors or to OFSTED ?

British Shoe Corporation - won :) BT - won :) West Lancs Council - lost :-x 02 - won :) British Airways - still fighting :o STOP PRESS - RSPCA - daughter won with letters I wrote :)

My son had a poor report in year nine, I believe. We approached the form teacher, who remarkably offered to re write it!

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

has it occurred that the information could be true and taht you are simply not aware of it? My mother marched into school with me once due to a bad report - not kicking off but unhappy, only to learn, to my horror, the truth (that I was indeed on a couple of occasions a right little b*****d).

I would ask for a meeting with the teacher if your concerned. Don't go in there all guns blazing as gizmo says you might be in for a suprise. There is also the chance that the teacher has got your child mixed up with another. So start by having a meeting with the teacher to discuss your concerns.

This is third time this week I have heard people not happy with reports.One close example is.Child received glowing Parents evening then very poor report.Surely child doesn't regress in a matter of weeks.Good luck with complaint O.P.:)