Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya all

Sent my S.A.R off last night but i dont know what i should do now as i got an N1 in the post today i got 14 days to respond what do i do now :confused:

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Hmmm from the paragraph 3.4

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/WITNESSSTATEMENT1PAGE3.jpg

add the two together and............

The CORRECT result from an SAR fom the claiment would have resulted in no need to request the info from the sols under cpr 18 wouldnt you say?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is correct Blind as a bat had they responded to my sar i would not indeed sent a CPR PART 18 to the claimants. Well spotted also since when was a fee required under CPR 18.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

They are all highly sophisticated financial institutions whose systems and programmes have long since been well geared to the mechanics Consumer Credit Act that has been on the statute book for over 30 years and Regulations of some longstanding and development

So you would think issuing a DN correctly would be simple for them then, wouldnt you?

Obviously those gears have worn a bit in those 30 years, and lost a few teeth, which could account for the slip, or slack in those gears:rolleyes::p

Anyone tell me what this means, if MBNA are taking me to court now come the balance on this statement is NIL.:confused:

Where has the balance gone ?

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/MBNASTATEMENT.jpg

Regards

Pompeyfaith

CHARGE-OFF - An accounting transaction removing an uncollectible balance from the active receivable accounts

or

A deduction made to charge off a loss, as with a bad debt.

Not sure what that means from a legal point of view re your case, or even if its accurate but thats the gist of what google throws up :?

So does that mean MBNA have sold the debt and if so who too because as far as i can see according to all the paperwork received from Optima Legal they are working on behalf of MBNA.

They also applied Court fees to the account befoe charging it off can they do this before issuing an N1 and if so why are optima charging me this fees again.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Good Evening All

Well my day in court is nearly here Thursday.

Could someone review my last few posts and tell me is there anything else I should be taking to court. Just because of my stroke i had my memory is not what it used to be and i don't want to get to court and find that i have forgotten something.

Also regarding the costs should I take the EX160 with me filled in i assume because my benefits are under the threshold i just need to take my tax credit award?

Also who do i give this too.

What case laws do i need apart from the ones ive used in my witness statement.

Any further help in preparing this i would be so grateful.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

This post refers to bank charges cases, but most of it is relevant to any attendance at court, and will give you an idea of what will happen. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/641-case-guidance-notes-going.html#post3288

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks Supa although i am starting to brick it now but im sure ill be ok on the day.

Thank you Caro for that link although it applies to bank charges they is a lot of useful info in there.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

The more prepared you are for your case the easier it will be.

Have you got all the documents you need? Check through the CAG Statutes Library if you're missing anything. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/statutes-library/

Read through everything - several times if need be - to make sure you fully understand your arguments and can be confident to put them clearly.

If there's anything you need help with, ask away on your thread.

Make a note of any questions you want to ask in court.

Preparation is all important, because it will make it much easier to stand your ground in court.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank You Caro very good advice im in the process of compiling my questions now.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Just popping in to wish you good luck for tomorrow Pompey:)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

How's it going Pompey?

How's it going Pompey?

Hiya Caro thanks for popping by just the nerves really ive got my bundle already now just a case of controlling my high blood pressure i did have a dissy spell this evening which scared my wife due to me having a stroke some years ago but im sure its not that i think because of the worry of this tomorrow its sending my blood pressure a bit higher.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Thank you citizenB

If you find yourself getting stressed just take a few deep breaths. It's amazing how it can calm you down. Might be an idea to take a bottle of water in with you too. If you feel unwell in the courtroom tell the judge and ask for a few minutes break if you think it might help. Try and get a good night's rest too. You've probably done all you can now anyway.

Is anyone going to court with you?

I dont think so PT said he maybe able to attend with me but ive heard no more so i guess he is up to his eyes at the moment.

But good advice Caro Thank You

Well we'll be thinking of you Pompey if he can't make it. Not quite the same I know, but I hope it helps that we're all rooting for you.;)

It sure does Caro all the support is FANTASTIC and helps me to relax.

Brill Pompey. That's just what I love about CAG. :D

4pm PT at the combind county court winston churchill ave

Yes a Big Thank You to all the Caggers and Site Team is in order this is such a fantastic site the best ive visited by a long shot helping each other is brilliant.