Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok Thank You all in the envelope now ready to send tomorrow.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I better ask on the letter is Dear Sir/Madam ok or should i address them with something else.

Thank You

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi Leon

Address it for the attention of the Case Manager and stating your claim number and now thats out the way relax and try not to let this consume your time..

Regards

Andy;)

Edited by Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Greetings All

Well tommoz is the 33 day and still no communication from Optima Legal the letter i had from them saying that the cpr18 has been past to MBNA for them to supply the required info has not been forthcoming so i guess i have to wait now for the court to contact me ?

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

Hi leon

Dont concern yourself about the CPR 18 request, you have submitted your defence and part 20 The process from here on is that the court will forward a copy of your defence to the Claimant for their perusal.They then have 28 days in which to respond if they do you will recieve an N150/149 AQ (allocation Questionair) the completion of this form transfers the case to your local CC.If they fail to respond (which we hope is the case) then the claim will be stayed,until such time the claimant wishes to revive said claim.They have to pay a to do this and also the longer it is left stayed the more valid reason they will need to request this.This can also provide valuable breathing space in your predicament and also put the claimants case to question.

Relax and stop thinking you should be doing somthing when in reality there is not at the moment

Regards

Andy;)

Edited by Andyorch
typo

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Greetings Andy,

Thank You for your kind comments and help which in turn is helping me sleep easy at night even my wife feels a lot better and not running a mile soon as a letter drops though the door lol

Onwards and Upwards

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

Hi Pompeyfaith,

any updates? How's it going with you and yours. We call it hate mail (from the banks) in our house!

I have got a default notice from back in Feb from MBNA, wrong account number and wrong date and that is all so far from my CPR 18 request!:lol:

Hiya Miss Muppet

Well all gone quiet i've not heard a been at all there time limit to responed to my CPR 18 is well past so all is looking good for me so far just waiting for the N150/149 AQ (allocation Questionaire)now from northampton court.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Guys N Dolls

Just an update still not heard anything from optima legal or recieved anything from them in response to my CPR 18.

I have now recieved an N150 Allocation Questionnaire so really could do with some help here it needs to be in by 15th september at portsmouth county court.

Thanks

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

bump

bumping again for you. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi leon

Stop all the bumping we have plenty of time to go through the AQ i will go through it with you midweek

Regards

Andy;)

sorry andy i only bumped it the once because it got lost on the third page and was not sure if anyone would go that far anyway thank you for the reply just to cap the AQ needs to be at portsmouth county court by friday 12th sept

Thank You

Hiya All

I got a copy of optima legals AQ though the post today and what a load of bull**** ill go though it here as im not sure it will scan very well due to it being a photocopy.

Have you sent a copy of this completed form to other party

yes is ticked

Do you wish there to be a one mth stay......................

No is ticked

Section B is just agreeing to the court of apearance

Now Section C protocols is unbelieveable

part 1 nothing ticked

Part 2 Have you exchanged information and/or documents with other party being me of course in order to assit in settling this claim

THEY HAVE TICKED YES this is nonce as ive recieved absolutly NOTHING.

Amount of claim in dispute

They have put ALL

Have you made any application/s in this claim

Ticked NO

Witnesses they have put a female name

would she be from optima or mbna?

Do you wish to use any expert evidence at the trial or final hearing

Ticked NO

Have you already copied any experts reports to the other party

No answer given

Do you consider the case suitable for a single joint expert in any field

No answer given

Do you want your experts to give evidence orally at the trial or final hearing

No answer given

What track do you consider suitable

Fast track ticked

How long do you estimate the trial will take

They have put 4 hrs ?

List of directions attached

Yes

If yes have they been agreed by other party

NO TICKED

Estimate of overall costs

£4000 ? where do they get that from

Have you attached docs to this questionnaire

Yes Ticked not seen any

Have you sent these docs to other party

Yes ticked but not recieved any

When did they recieve them

06/09/08 ?

Do you intend to make any applications in the immediate future

NO TICKED

That is the gist of it if you want to see there directions ill post it up

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

Directions please leon

Regards

Andy

The part C Protocol is winding me up as ive recieved nothing from them no CCA or anything and they say on the QA they have sent it.

ok Andy Thank You give me an hour and ill post them up for you just need to go to shop as i need a ciggi.

The damm cheek of these people

Ok Leon

I also have to go out shortly so if you can post up the directions and then later this evening we will run through your AQ if thats ok

Regards

Andy;)

here you go directions as asked for

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/QAOPTIMALEGALPAGE3.jpg

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/QAOPTIMALEGALPAGE2.jpg

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Edited by pompeyfaith

yup that fantastic thank you andy ill be here from 7pm until 12am

Hiya All

When did they recieve them

06/09/08 ?

Do you intend to make any applications in the immediate future

Regards

Leon

Whilst the rest of the A&Q seems a bit odd, this bit in particular is bizarre.. the 6th is Saturday.... ??

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Well spotted citizenB Thank You going by there directions it will still be a while yet before court which is a shame as im really looking forward to it now

Hi leon

Ok which AQ have you recieved the N149 or N150? Judging by the quality of the Claimants AQ this shouldnt take long;) However nice to see the oppositions AQ first

Regards

Andy

Andy

ok on the forms it says N150

The 1st Q, doesn't have a number, it asks have you sent a copy to other parties...tick yes.

A. Settlement-tick yes ( I will explain later )

B. Location -tick no

C. Pre-action Protocols-Part one-don't tick anything

Part two-tick yes

Case Management Info

State the full amount of what they are claiming in the bo

Applications-you haven't made any-tick no

Witnesses- if it is a joint debt put both of your names

Witness to which facts- All facts in the case

Experts-only the 1st Q is applicable about calling experts-tick no. The rest of that page you can leave blank

Track-Fast Track

E.Trial/final hearing

Time estimate 4 hours

Days you won't be able to attend. Obviously I don't know that info. If you have holidays, other relevant important dates in the next 4mnths, I would detail. The Crts are quite flexible about this, so don't think you have to cancel things. If you're unavailable, say so.

F. Proposed Directions- no to both Q's. (for now)

G. Leave blank

Other Information

Attached docs-tick no

Sent to other party-tick no

If yes.....etc-leave blank

Do you intend to make applications in immediate future-tick yes

If Yes what for-An Order seeking the Claimants compliance with information previously requested.

In the big box underneath I intend to write how the Claimants are behaving, so I will do that shortly.

Sign and date (teaching you how to suck eggs-sorry!)

Under the signature box put little lines through everything except the number one and Defendant.]In the box underneath that, put your address, tel no and don't forget your p/code (Crt gets funny if people omit it!) You can include your email if you wish