Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope you get back online soon Tilly.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Tills will appreciate the support guys, but can we try and keep her thread on topic. She needs to be able to find information easily, and if her internet connections iffy, she may struggle to find it if it goes off topic.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Today's text tells us that Tills has been in touch with the court and they have not had an application for an eviction order, which I'd say is good. Gives Tilly more time to sort out a sale of the house herself.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Stonedecroze, I know you mean well but do you have to be so loud?

Soz TT but being a miserable old g*t and stonedeaf and nearly blind, and taking further account of my occupation, I can`t help but to be loud :D:D

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

I have just got off the phone to Tills, she is fine, but it looks like she will be off line until the 4th June, thanks to her broadband supplier. :mad:

She is going to try to use some one else's com over the next few days.

She has been in touch with her estate agent, which she has recently changed, (she now has 2).

They know the situation are are trying various things to help, including a company called Steps, who rent to buy. They work in conjunction with the estate agents. They will be getting back to her soon.

For those who don't know, Tills has been having other problems at home, which have not been helping, as of yesterday she separated from her husband. She is more mad at the fact he took the printer and scanner!

If she cant get on line with any updates, she will ask some of us to post for her.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

:) tills girl we're all behind you here,

and yes we spoke of the other things too,

but now maybe the advice will be different huh, this advice is for tills and her girl ;) be strong honey its alot to go thru all at once, you know where i am and all you got to do is pick that phone up and you know ill be there anytime :)

matters in hand ?

sort the house first

we can sort him later ;)

take care

all my love

tracy xxx

• Haha 2

hug.gif
  • Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

:) tills girl we're all behind you here,

and yes we spoke of the other things too,

but now maybe the advice will be different huh, this advice is for tills and her girl ;) be strong honey its alot to go thru all at once, you know where i am and all you got to do is pick that phone up and you know ill be there anytime :)

matters in hand ?

sort the house first

we can sort him later ;)

take care

all my love

tracy xxx

Ditto

((((hugs))))):)

Ditto

hug.gif

& Ditto

23_32_7.gif

We might be spread over the UK, but when we're online, we're all:- together!

• Haha 1

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Guys

Thanks for your all your hugs :)

Still no not heard anything, playing the waiting game i guess,

going to see the estate agent tomorrow, will keep you all updated.

Hi, hope you are OK, know it is very difficult just now!!

When you are speaking to estate agent(s) can you please get full details ot the other "company" as requested by SSL.

It can be PM'd to me.

Take care.:)

• Haha 1

I have just spoke to Tills, she is calling into estate agents again today. She will get full details Kenny, and she is hoping to post this afternoon from sisters com.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hey Tills sorry about your news :(

Having met you though, I know you're a tough old bird :D Bo *waits for slap*

You'll get there hun :)

A little bit of info for you - probably not relevant now but good info for Caggers. I spoke to a friend who is a social worker last night. She advised that as your daughter is over 16, then technically she is classed as an adult. Had she been under 16, then they would have been able to help with housing etc.

When this is all over, I think you should have a celebration party. I will provide the funnels :eek:

Watching with interest ;)

Mwah xx

• Haha 1

The person at the estate agent who i should have seen today was off sick, so it will

monday now before i find out about the company that deals with the sell to rent,

as stone would say more sitting on thumbs :(

I will look at it and post what I find.

Thanks Kenny

Try and have a relaxing night with little sis!!:)

I am little sis lol :) she still tries to tell me to do :rolleyes:

will try to chill

Hi Tilly, I have read quite a few of these T&Cs as I have been trying to find a reputable company to help some friends of mine out. One thing that strikes me about the one you have there is that they set up a 'buy back' agreement at the outset. And yet another set I read said that the company concerned did not offer that facility as it was against some rule or another. I have found it really hard to work out which companies were any good and as they are so new it is hard to find anyone who will recommend one. I guess if you get them out for a chat you don't have to commit yourself.....

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Thanks GL at the moment im not sure what im going to do, but one thing for sure i wont be buying it back :confused: still thinking which way to go with these, something keeps telling me no dont do it.

My friends had one of the companies out and they would only give them I think 75% of the house value, which in their circumstances just wouldn't do. I would be wary - I just hope you find a proper buyer.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

after a quick look at the letter Tills, at the bottom it suggests you ask for their "repossesion guide" might be worth asking them for that. cant do any harm at least

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00