Cap1/Debitas/Frederickson-V-Creditcardmug

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update

Had reply from them today, re my letter of post 22, Acc on hold for 15 days to enable YOU to contact OUR CLIENT to obtain the info you require (i.e.) a notice of assignment to freds.

I think not.

If they think they have any right to collect, they should contact THEIR CLIENT, to provide ME with it.

Meanwhile the T..Pot phone calls continue Yawn.................

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again

I didn't bother to contact THEIR CLIENT for the info that freds are reqd to supply, and iv'e heard nothing since??

Wonder whats going on, could be the calm before the storm??

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Update, Bryan Carter solicitors have now appeared on the scene, letter from them yesterday, you have 7 days to pay in full or legal action will follow without further notice (letter took 5 days to arrive).

But it also says:

If you dispute liability please state your reasons in writing and supply us with documents in support of your defence to any claim. If you fail to notify us of any potential dispute prior to issue of proceedings and you subsequently file a defence to any claim, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHOW THIS LETTER TO THE JUDGE.

So they want to see my defence before issuing a claim, otherwise they will say i didn't follow pre-action protocol?

Any advice as to where i go from here?

Dear Bryan

Your clients have failed to comply with my LEGAL request under S77/78 of the CCA 1974. I should therefore be pleased to see what documents they or you will be relying on in support of this vexatious claim. I have numerous copies of letters and requests to your client which I will be relying on in Court to prove their failure to comply with my LAWFUL request.

Im sure I do not need to remind a solicitor that its up to you and your client to prove a debt exists not up to me to prove the contrary

Thanks ODC, i will write along those lines, i just think it's a bit much trying to almost blackmail me into disclosing what my defence might be , before they have even filed a claim, and knowing their client has not fully complied with my legal request.

anyone have anymore thoughts on this?

Any update?

I am going through similar problem with Cap 1

Sparkles

Hi nothing more yet, will update as soon as.

Still nothing? ********! :)

Sparkles

HI sparkles, still nothing more yet, would you believe, will update as soon as

Regards CCM

• 2 weeks later...

That would be a claim for an alleged debt that they havent supplied the CCA for

Dear Fred

As you have failed to comply with my LEGAL request under S77/79 of the CCA1974 I would welcome the chance to ask a judge to ask you to explain why you have not complied.

I do not fear you or the ubiqutous Mr Carter as I know that without a valid CCA you claim is doomed to failure and indeed making such a claim could be seen as vexatious and possibly unlawful.

So go ahead and make a fool of yourselves even more

yours etc

That would be a claim for an alleged debt that they havent supplied the CCA for

Dear Fred

As you have failed to comply with my LEGAL request under S77/79 of the CCA1974 I would welcome the chance to ask a judge to ask you to explain why you have not complied.

I do not fear you or the ubiqutous Mr Carter as I know that without a valid CCA you claim is doomed to failure and indeed making such a claim could be seen as vexatious and possibly unlawful.

So go ahead and make a fool of yourselves even more

yours etc

I like, I like a lot :D

• 3 months later...

Update, letter from Cap1,

Freds are no longer managing the acc, which has now been returned to us....you must pay immediately etc...blah

They didn't bother to tell me they had passed it to freds in the first place:confused::confused:

Well i've still not had a valid enforceable CCA from either freds or Cap1, so as far as im concerned its still in dispute until i get something compliant.

Interestingly if their intention was to sue they would have left it with Freds, who presumably would have had Carters issue a claim..... just my thoughts.

• 3 months later...

Oh dear passing on a debt whilst in dispute of your CCA request. Naughty. Once the Leeds Losers contact you send them the 'bemused ' letter or if you have a spare quid CCA them for some sport. You know that no enforceable CCA exists so you can enjoy the increasingly threatening letters from Leeds along with the silly postcard and the threat of a visit from their imaginary Licencsed Field Agents

Thanks ODC, i was hoping for some encouragement from you...i think i might do the CCA thing....just to make it all the more interesting, you understand:D

does she spit aswell??

am dealing with these at present, sheesh i get a better respose from a brick wall.

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/