H.O.L Test case appeal. Judgement Declared. ***See Announcements***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Queen can still be trialled for treason so no she ain't.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regulation 5 because 8 says so ye?

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

barry have you just escaped from ward 10?

No Embleton Ward d1cky lol.

suffering.

Let's hope so Michael. It's great news that top barristers are prepared to fight our corner on this.

Unfortunately as someone said earlier on this thread - I think it was Middenmess - a lot of people are still going to be fooled by the mis-information being pushed out by the banks in the hope the poor little consumer will give up and go away.

My Father, a pensioner with no access to the internet (and no bank charges ever fortunately), called me yesterday with the news that according to the tv and newspapers he had seen it was all over for the bank charge victims, the banks had won - end of. He assumed that there was no point in me continuing now.

There must be stacks of other people out there who are just going to fall for the banks' weasel words and let the banks throw out their claims. Just because they don't have access to, or know about Cag and the other sites there is a chance the banks will ride roughshod over them again.

This cannot be allowed to happen:eek:

Sounds familiar

Don't think about it to much.

suffering.

emmasot all is not lost.

The Supreme Court has issued new guidance there is a template letter on this site you can send you're bank and that will lift the stay.

You need to amend the POC's as well but they require little amendment.

suffering.

wejpuH

suffering.

I can't watch her on screen any more. The risk of damage to our TV or my laptop is too great! You get more truth watching CBeebies.

Els

Pmsl

suffering.

I've Now got the Tory MP Candidate Campbell Storey writing on my behalf ...woohoo.

suffering.

Maybe he's lulling the bankers into a false sense of security :p

Be careful what you say on these threads.

I suggest you edit you're post

suffering.

its not the bankers im afraid of its bookie

suffering.

suffering.

:D

suffering.

I cant see a difference.

which_witch_is_which_witch.jpg

31A_03_KNIGHT_415x275.jpg

suffering.

We are not here to tell you what to do berry just to give you some options.

If you have a claim in then If i were you I'd have already written the letter.

suffering.

My stay says

"The claim be stayed pending judgment in the test case brought by the OFT and any appeal for the decision in that case"

Should I just wait?

BobbyH

:D start you're own thread bobby.

I said what I would do.

suffering.

Could be worth waiting to see what comes back from the Barristers.

suffering.

:)Did they no there at the top of mine?

suffering.

is this true?

PENALTY CHARGES :: FIGHTING YOUR CORNER - FOR FREE Is very pleased to confirm that we have joined forces with Money Saving expert, Legal seagulls and the Consumer Action Group.

In a joint campaign against unlawful bank charges, Money Saving Expert has paid for Ray Cox QC to draft the New Particular of Claim for all forums, which should be available for members to use within 10 days,

suffering.

The more I think about this the more I think that it's unlikely you will get anywhere unfortunately. The FOI wasn't framed with banks in mind and the govt and the banks will move heaven and earth to make sure that they're not covered.

I do not think the banks are that nicey nicey with the government these days.

We only have to look at the collapse of certain banks.

You no I'm not sure if we put enough pressure on these powers to be they my tip our hand.

suffering.

I do not think the term Public body Covers the scope of a PLC.

It may have the name Public company in it but I do not think it is a public authority.

suffering.

nice if it did thought

suffering.

Has Northern Rock got exemption from the act do we no?

suffering.

ye but do they have exemption?

suffering.

suffering.

There must be a public interest argument that out ways the need to deny the request.

suffering.