Norwich Union wont check other cars details

dazzlin73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you are clutching at straws now pal:wink: But that is your choice and good luck to you

And yes if there is an accident it will have played a part in it as gizmo says.

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will only play a part in that it happened to be there. It will be as culpable as a skip or wall.

And before you ask he said it here. :D

;)

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

you are clutching at straws now pal:wink: But that is your choice and good luck to you

And yes if there is an accident it will have played a part in it as gizmo says.

So you would partly blame the skip........skip.....you do not have to say anything when questioned but if you don't say something which you later rely on in court.......................huh

So you would partly blame the skip........skip.....you do not have to say anything when questioned but if you don't say something which you later rely on in court.......................huh

no i did not say it would be anyones fault - that would be discovered when the accident occurs if one does but the driver that left that skip would have played a part in it.

;)

whatever :D:D:D:D:D You think a skip can talk :confused::eek::lol:

And the one thing you have failed to notice whilst you were trying to show how right you think you are.

You have also shown the blind vindictiveness of which you accuse the OP

Give someone enough rope and ....... :lol:

;)

blind vindictiveness:confused: ...................against a skip:confused: wattsa matter losing the argument:rolleyes:

Argument - what argument we are expressing opinions

Would i argue with someone who appears to believe that leaving a skip, car etc in the middle of the road is a sensible thing to do

mmmmmm :rolleyes:

;)

Surely, If I park my car in such a place and manner that it causes a hazard and this hazard leads to an incident/accident, then I have contributed to the accident/incident.

An actual case. A person parks vehicle on wrong side of road around a blind corner with headlights on at night. Car,driven by person not familiar with the road, comes around corner, jumps to the conclusion that the parked car is on the other side of the road and thus tries to pass said parked car on the left and hits the wall. Passenger is killed. Do you suggest that driver of parked car has no responsibility for the death?

Argument - what argument we are expressing opinions

Would i argue with someone who appears to believe that leaving a skip, car etc in the middle of the road is a sensible thing to do

mmmmmm :rolleyes:

Sorry your missing the point.......It's all meant to be tongue in cheek & to demonstrate that blaiming the skip is as daft as blaming a car

Sorry your missing the point.......It's all meant to be tongue in cheek & to demonstrate that blaiming the skip is as daft as blaming a car

sorry you are missing the point nobody is blaming the skip. it did not put itself there, its the person who put it there, he cant be held responsible by current law but is he completely devoid of all responsibility ?

;)

Children lets keep it civil, everyone is falling out and trying to gain points over each other, its like lreading the minutes to Prime Ministers question time. Come on guys you are better than this if you can't help/support the OP, just have you say and back off.

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi letshelp,

How are you, I thought this thread had run its course and died as no one replied for over 3 days, and still nothing from the OP.

I wonder if they have taken professional advice on their quiery/s.

Well now the thread is revieved shall we say, we may recieve an up-date.

Regards

Andy

Hi Old Andrew,

I didn't wish to revive all the bitterness I was just making comment that it got a bit nasty in places and thats not what we are about. Or, I don't believe it is. I can see both sides of peoples argument here but dislike the aggressive tone displayed by some, I believe it could be counterproductive and may put people off posting.

regards to all

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Guest Old_andrew2018
Hi Old Andrew,

I didn't wish to revive all the bitterness I was just making comment that it got a bit nasty in places and thats not what we are about. Or, I don't believe it is. I can see both sides of peoples argument here but dislike the aggressive tone displayed by some, I believe it could be counterproductive and may put people off posting. The problem you will agree is that forum members were not able to give the OP the advice he wanted, although one might argue that if they split the three separate issues as qymzo eleqently put it in Post #29, then they may have recieved different advice.

regards to all

Regards

Andy

The problem is when people blindly re-iterate the same point without any regards to what is being said. In other words, banging head against a brick wall. It would be different if those who disagree raised counterarguments or questioned details, which did happen but then reverted to old ground.

I am a stickler for what I say. I have had disagreements with other members - some on matter of preference, others on matters of law or fact. The diffence is being able to say that one is the correct position and being able to back it up, or saying that ones own position is wrong in the face of other evidence.

That has unfortunately not happened here. The problem has occurred because people simply wanted to hear what they wanted to hear. After reiterating the same point over and over, people, rightly or wrongly, get het up.