Norwich Union wont check other cars details

dazzlin73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes it is something I would notice because I pay attention. And the very definition that it is parked means it wouldn't be that persons fault anyway. You impled that is was by stating such vehicles cause accidents. That implies negligence of the driver of parked car, so yes, actually you did!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please highlight the part where i said these vehicles cause accidents.

Implies ? . You could say that advertising toilet rolls on the sides of buses implies that they sell them - but they dont!

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

To be totally honest i think that if this had happened to me my gut reaction would be "why should he get away with threatening me when he has no tax etc etc" and lets face it people can park cars in a way that is likely to cause an accident, it does happen, but like i say when it gets to the point that its taking over, then it is time to stop as the only person you are going to harm is yourself. Take a deep breath count to ten and just say sod it!!

ooo it didn't edit that can we say sod it ?

That's where

That's where

Sorry i dont see the words "these veichles cause accidents"

;)

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

let me put it another way 3 men in a field with an air rifle man A points air rifle at man B, man C in fear of man B being shot runs toward man A to push the rifle in another direction. Man B in fear of being shot puts his foot to one side to step out of the way and trips man C who knocks man A and the rifle is fired.

Who's fault was it - I wouldn't like to say

Who played a part in it - well they all did

ie you can play a part in an event without it being your fault. However, the fact that it is not your fault does not exclude you from having a part in the final event

;)

Sorry i dont see the words "these vehicles cause accidents"

park cars in a way that is likely to cause an accident,

Can someone tell me the difference between these 2 statements ........ other than they are worded slightly differently

let me put it another way 3 men in a field with an air rifle man A points air rifle at man B, man C in fear of man B being shot runs toward man A to push the rifle in another direction. Man B in fear of being shot puts his foot to one side to step out of the way and trips man C who knocks man A and the rifle is fired.

Who's fault was it - I wouldn't like to say

Who played a part in it - well they all did

ie you can play a part in an event without it being your fault.

No they are not as following the logic of this argument the person at fault is the person who sold the gun:)

Can any one else say that this phrase

park cars in a way that is likely to cause an accident

is identical to this one

"these vehicles cause accidents"

they do not look similar to me:rolleyes:

;)

No they are not as following the logic of this argument the person at fault is the person who sold the gun:)

LOL joncris they found it in another field:D

;)

Can any one else say that this phrase

park cars in a way that is likely to cause an accident

is identical to this one

"these vehicles cause accidents"

they do not look similar to me:rolleyes:

Really are we talking about parked vehicles or not:confused:

no we are talking about words

;)

no - one says that it will cause an accident and the other states that it is Likely to

;)

ok a man parks his car right by a sign that says "Do not park here this is a blind spot to oncoming traffic"

I agree if he got hit it would be the other persons fault for hitting it but at the same time i would also be thinking stupid idiot what did you expect.

can you honestly say that you would not think the same?

he didn't cause the accident but he did have a part to play in its happening in my view. Talking about the above example.

;)

Well if its a blind spot then someone driving round the corner should do so at an appropriate speed so that they can stop in time. the parked vehicle is not the cause of the accident - it is the driver of the other vehicle who has caused it due to inappropriate driving.

Will you please accept that an inanimate stationary object does not cause accidents no matter what the scenario.

If it blows up - well the cause is whatever caused the car to blow up - faulty workmanship, corrosion etc - it is not the car.

What if it gets blown in the wind by a hurricane - well that's the wind. Not the car.

See?

it may not cause it but it can have a part in the end result. so we will just have to agree to disagree

;)

funny you should mention a skip one has just been dumped in the middle of the road.

;)

its ok, looks like it has been put there while they swap a new one over across the road.

;)

its ok, looks like it has been put there while they swap a new one over across the road.

So who's at fault if there's an accident.....those across the road.....the driver of the lorry who put the skip there..........or the skip for being there:)