Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TBH those of us who are interested in taking on DCA's have no interest in this thread. I just thought I would point that out seeing how far the toys were recently thrown from the pram.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TBH those of us who are interested in taking on DCA's have no interest in this thread. I just thought I would point that out seeing how far the toys were recently thrown from the pram.

Much as I admire the excellent work you do Rory and always have I must disagree with you on this occasion. I enjoy this thread as a bit of a light hearted chill out. No-one can accuse me of not being interested in taking on the DCAs. Many of the people who post on this thread are active in the campaign against DCAs. True this thread may be irreverent and not to everyones taste but please dont say that those who are interested in tackling DCAs dont post here.

*ODC picks up soapbox and exits stage left*

Two posts have been removed - one was serious abuse written in code, and the other a reply. Foul language is against site rules and any repeat will result in moderation.

Surely we can all learn the lesson from the weekend. We cannot say we havent been warned.

Two posts have been removed - one was serious abuse written in code, and the other a reply. Foul language is against site rules and any repeat will result in moderation.

I'm afraid I am guilty of writing a nasty word in code when I was quoting what I had previously said to a DCA when I lost my temper. I apologise and can assure the site team I won't post suchlike again.

Having said that, I don't think it was to this thread I posted but apologies all the same to everyone for any inconvenience I've caused.

EDIT: I've edited my post (that was in another thread) now to save the admins the work of tracking it down and deleting it.

Edited by MrMT

A bit cheeky of worst crud to say they don't lie to the Sky News team...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/180084-1st-credit-becoming-increasingly.html

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Hillards the link has been removed

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

u want to rep CAGbot???

I'm writing a new christmas song. I should have it finished by november...

First few lines go like this........

Cagbot roasting on an open fire

DCA's nipping at my toes

Gordon Brown's promises, oooh what a liar.....

Give me 11 months and I'll have a whole carol concert sorted out. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Bit of sad news over on the Crudit Toady site. Our old pal *** ******* was made redundant in the run up to Crimbo

Oh *** me! what a ******* shame. Where's the post? I want to go and have a gloat.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

You know with all these Job Losses happening it's good to see one DCA Advertising for staff.

slide6-1.gif

CV's in the post.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

May i recomend C1 employees for this job very well trained.

I'm writing a new christmas song. I should have it finished by november...

First few lines go like this........

Cagbot roasting on an open fire

DCA's nipping at my toes

Gordon Brown's promises, oooh what a liar.....

Give me 11 months and I'll have a whole carol concert sorted out. :D

Bad King *** ******* he looked out

At the feast of CCA Requests

When the monkeys gave a shout

Fuzzys mentioned you in his jests

OMG christmas songs already

slightly confused, is he wot has just got to join the ranks of the UB40's, name begining with R or B? ( and indeed, for the second one, the initials are the same as a burger chain that is not Macdee's

as BSM Williams said "oh dear, 'ow sad, never mind - loverly boy!" - for those that remember this comedy series from the 70's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks