Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nooooooo you need the job at the DCA. We need somebody to go in and crash the computer systems by setting all our accounts at a zero balance.

Also we could do with a copy of all the staff databases so that we can harrass them with calls and junk mail.

I will give you a good reference. :eek:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Silverfox, you forgot the immortal lines :

Your behaviour is intolerable, and

Valid even if not read by you. :-D:-D:-D

Silverfox probably didn't have an enforceable CCA anyway. ;):D

I'm hoping I can find some footage of the credit today awards. I could have some real fun with that one. :D

If anyone finds some fun DCA video material to play with, feel free to pass on the links.

I need a new project. It's fun to take the pee out of the DCA's

I bet Uncle Bob's been looking in the mirror this morning and thinking, "What's wrong with my hair." And why he has no friends or a girlfriend.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Nooooooo you need the job at the DCA. We need somebody to go in and crash the computer systems by setting all our accounts at a zero balance.

Also we could do with a copy of all the staff databases so that we can harrass them with calls and junk mail.

I will give you a good reference. :eek:

When you get in there, change all the screensavers to DILLIGAF too. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Until I saw the video, I didn't know what DILLIGAF stood for. why do you think I'm now going for a bath to get the wee smell off me:-D

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

reputable Debt Collection Agency

Now there's a contradiction in terms if ever I saw one.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Fred,

You never know. In the law of averages there may be one out there although i seriously doubt it.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Oh well all, time to love you and leave you as mentioned a couple of weeks back. Moving day Friday, but the computer, bless it's beer stained little hard drive, is getting packed away within the hour.

A quick thanks to lickthewallfatboy for being the 1st to give me a reply all those months ago. ODC for all the support and advice when believe me, I really needed it. All you kind people, neewbies and oldies who gave me some reps, and lastly but by no means least, Fuzzy for bringing a smile to my face everytime I logged onto this great site and needed some inner strength.

Been a nice journey and I've learnt a great deal and hopefully maybe passed some of that onto new people in dire need as I first was.

Eeeek, beginning to sound like a bloody film awards acceptance speech:eek:

Basically, thanks to every last one of you which are far too numerous to metion, but you all know who you are:)

I'm off for a last scan around to see if I can help anyone, then the plug will be pulled. Speak again in about 1 month all being well.

P.S. Hey, all you DCA's :p:p:p :D BBFN.

13_1_210.gif

Hurry back eastendboy. You will me missed.

Take care, and good luck.

Elaine x

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

Always sad when we lose esteemed members :(

But then new members come along :D

We haven't lost him Mr Ton, he'll be back in a month. He's just gone AWOL for a time.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Even for just a month Fred...thats a loss to me :(

Every cloud Mr Ton, every cloud. That means the DCAs won't be able to find him for a month either. In the current financial climate that could tip the balance. Eastendboy could be personally responsible for half a dozen DCAs going bust in the next month.

You have to look on the bright side.

Regards.

Fred

well computer rebuilt reformated so i'm not gonna try again rebuilding a certain DCA'S web page soarce code :mad:

huggy.gif◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Huggy, I hate to tell you this but your boss just went to the loo and got groped by your DCA file.

Regards.

Fred

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll be getting a nice powerful PC that will be able to actually edit video propperly, rather than just the animations I've done so far. It'll probably be after crimbo maybe sooner if I get my bank charges back... not holding my breath tho! So I'm holding off for a re-format of this PC 'till then.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

rather him than me :D

Maybe you should check the gender of your boss? LOL

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Maybe you should check the gender of your boss? LOL

That's got me worried too locutus.

Fred

I'll be getting a nice powerful PC that will be able to actually edit video propperly, rather than just the animations I've done so far. It'll probably be after crimbo maybe sooner if I get my bank charges back... not holding my breath tho! So I'm holding off for a re-format of this PC 'till then.

I edit mine on a 4 year old laptop. :D Pentium 4 celeron pocessor and 768mb memory. Only upgrade was a 500GB usb external hard disk.

Using Corel Videostudio Pro X2 for most of it.

Also Cool Edit 96 for the audio editing.

Playing around with Adobe Premier and After Effects too. :-D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks