Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you lot are sick.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/153959-moorcroft-have-just-been.html

After 6 months, I've got one over on Moorcroft. Just two more accounts with them to go now. :D Already a matter of days away before Moorcroft has to give up on those too.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Damn, been Cagbotted yet again. Is this forum for over 18's due to the subject matter? Or is big brother watching us?

Ok I post a pic of a guy passed out with his head in a urinal. What the hell is the problem with that? Come on. Someone with a real brain explain it to me????????? :confused:

I'm getting really sick of this place. You can no longer voice an opinion any more for fear of your post being deleted. Ok I accept if you post bad language or anything that is abusive towards other members, but to me political correctness is far to rampent on here. This is to the detriment of the forum as many people feel they can no longer speak their minds. George Orwell must be turning in his grave by now.

Free Speech????? Where the hell did it go to?

This is my last ever post on here unless someone can give me a really good reason why I should bother continuing trying to help others, and not ask anything in return.

Am I pi$$ed off. Damn fooking right I am :-x:-x:-x:-x

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Do not go Fuzzy

Without you and BabyBear I would have killed myself (True I have the pills stacked up to prove it)

You both taught me I can fight my demons

So Fuzzy fight yours

Give me a kiss and a hug please

XOXOXO

• Haha 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FuzzyBobble, you cant go!!!

It wont be the same without you!!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Fuzzy,

too few people these days, really have a sense of duty. too few actually want to set aside some time to sit down and help their fellow human beings.

You want a reason to stay, to continue helping? read vincent's post, the one right below yours, THAT my friend is why you should stay. YOU have helped turn someone round in one of the darkest times of their lives, someone was willing to NOT wake up in the morning because it seemed like the easier option, the only way out. but instead, they are here, they are posting, they are helping other people who are going through the same things as they did, and why?

Because of YOU

It may be tempting to scoff, and say "I didnt do anything" but you did, and deep down you know you did. if you think on it now, you will get a feeling in your stomach, a warm feeling, you know what that is??? that is pride, that is the realisation that YOU have saved a life, and stopped untold others from having their lives detroyed. you know how I know that, I have experienced it myself. several times.

OK, Moderation may at times be extreme, but the mods have to tread a fine line between what is acceptable, and what can get the site owners possibly hauled into court.

there are more important things my friend, and deep down, you know that.

Go and retrieve your "teddy from the corner", sit down, have a cup of tea and take a deep breath. then, focus on what you have achieved on this forum. focus on the fact that there are people that you do not and will never know out there who owe you the biggest debt of gratitude that can ever be owed, the continuation of their normal life is oftentimes down to YOU FB, dont throw that away in a fit of picque over over-moderation. you are bigger than that.

I will admit that I dont know you, and if me referring to you as Friend when we have never met / talked outside this thread offends you then i apologise, but what is above, you need to know. there can be no more reason than that to stay and carry on helping the best you can.

Less and less people are willing to put aside prejudice, put aside fears, step up and say "What can I do"

you are one of those people.

• Haha 1

Don't Quote me on that :lol:

I am now a rep hunter :lol:

Have I helped, educated, impressed?

Click my scales

FuzzyB: I like you as much as the next member on here does, but with the greatest respect..people come & go on forums like this - it doesnt matter who they are or weather they are popular/unpopular etc..

I personally would rather you stayed & agree with your grievances completely - but that aint gonna change sadly, ive been Cagboted a few times....you just have to get on with it :)

FB, what hoose has written above speaks volumes as does each of the posts since your last, and that includes mr ton...

You gave me my 1st points and you also gave me my first smiles for a long time. Stay around friend:)

Any way FB cant leave as i am owed a keyboard and monitor by him

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

This thread is the sole reason I can now answer my phone again. Really.

For 4 months I wouldn't answer my phone after a DCA was so beyond reasonable as to be inhuman.

Now I run to the phone to see what mischief I can have. I've even been able to reduce my meds!

And for a great part of that I blame FuzzyB.

• Haha 1

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Less and less people are willing to put aside prejudice, put aside fears, step up and say "What can I do"

you are one of those people.

Fully agreed here - fine post by Hoose too.

I can understand why the cartoon was removed, because as soon as I saw it my mind said "that's here because DCAs are a bunch of *****". It's probably got a lot to do with the way my mind works... :eek:

But please don't leave because of it - you have been helpful to others, cheered people up and made some of the tough stuff easier to cope with.

Love the avatar, too! 8-)

OMWO

• Haha 1

Oh and Fb can leave as i am still recovering from my op and i need my meds.

Fuzzy

If you are lurking (Im sure you will be)

Read and maybe re-read the post by Hoose

We dont like custard creams (Yes I watch too much BB)

We like feisty Gingerbread Men

Get that Ginger kicking again

VF - XX

Link have a habit of trying to trick us into getting my OH on the phone. They ring asking is "First name" there?"

I ask who it is (knowing from caller ID it is Link.

They say its Joe/Tom/etc- no mention of Link- as though its one of OH's mates.

I decide to play along and say "Oh hi- he's still out"

They ask what time he's back, so I say I don't know, you know what he's like! And up the ante by saying "Isn't he supposed to be meeting you? Ring his mobile!"

They try and get the number, I say I can never remember it, anyway you ring it every day - its not like you don't have it.

They ring off, deceiving little people and I have a laugh at their conniving ways!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Link have a habit of trying to trick us into getting my OH on the phone. They ring asking is "First name" there?"

I ask who it is (knowing from caller ID it is Link.

They say its Joe/Tom/etc- no mention of Link- as though its one of OH's mates.

I decide to play along and say "Oh hi- he's still out"

They ask what time he's back, so I say I don't know, you know what he's like! And up the ante by saying "Isn't he supposed to be meeting you? Ring his mobile!"

They try and get the number, I say I can never remember it, anyway you ring it every day - its not like you don't have it.

They ring off, deceiving little people and I have a laugh at their conniving ways!

Ive always sent taxi's/pizzas & whatever else i can think of to a DCA's head office :D

Ive always sent taxi's/pizzas & whatever else i can think of to a DCA's head office :D

Don't get caught - the police and the courts are not impressed by this little lark, however funny it might appear. In fact you are liable for the cost of the pizza, taxi or whatever.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks