Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmmm... could they????

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Whoever you vote for, the government always wins. With each election they just replace the puppet we all see, not the real people on the other end of the puppet's strings.

Why do you think Spitting Image had the Into they did each time? A puppet of the PM and someone's hands above controlling them. Do you really think they did that by pure chance, or to get a message across?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

From Todays Sun

A RANDY woman gave a call centre worker a treat by having loud sex after not hanging up properly.

She told a sales assistant in Sheffield, who had rung her up, that her hubby would have to speak to them but he would not be home until that night.

Then she rang off.

But the assistant’s colleague Michelle Newbold revealed: “The customer didn’t put the phone down right.

“And all you could hear was her having really noisy sex with some bloke. You’ve got to laugh!”

Happens to me all the time. But then I do it on purpose.

Any ladies want me to prove the above statement to be true? :D

Then we can record it, do a suitable animation for Youtube, then put it on here.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

"

It is also calling for a national address register, which would make it a criminal offence for a debtor to move address without informing their creditors."

god if a dca such as ativ krap got this power then thier silly treats of police action could happen:eek:

hopefully in the light of recent debt collection practices the goverment doesnt do this and puts them on a very tight lead

...a very tight lead

I have in mind a choker chain - with the other end attached to a fast train!

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Ive just asked Retail bank collections to write my current account overdraft debt off, on the basis that they (Halifax) were bailed out with billion of taxpayers money...therefore as i technically own the bank, its up to me to say what happens :p

The guy was stummped for words & didnt know how to answer that :D

• Haha 2

Ive just asked Retail bank collections to write my current account overdraft debt off, on the basis that they (Halifax) were bailed out with billion of taxpayers money...therefore as i technically own the bank, its up to me to say what happens :p

Good answer mr.t! That should be the stock answer for anyone who gets called about a bank/credit card debt from now on.

He just kept saying that i needed to get advice of the likes off debt management companies,the CAB & to write to my MP.

"Why" i asked?

"Errrr" a rather dithering response to that i got :D

I was adamant that they write the debt off & they have been bailed out with MY tax money and are under instruction to do so from me...the boss :p

Edited by mr.ton

They don't like it do they when the boot's on the other foot do they?. ;)

I've got a couple of DCa's grovelling and scraping regarding some dubious defaults on my file, god they are so accommodating and helpful when they know they are one bad word away from being dragged into court and humiliated.

"There are government proposals to take that access away altogether. This, the association claims, will exacerbate the situation and it wants ministers to allow full access to the roll.

It is also calling for a national address register, which would make it a criminal offence for a debtor to move address without informing their creditors."

You know if creditors were to look into their post system instead of blaming things on the debtor things would be a lot better. We all know that letters get lost in the post when sent to creditors/dcas. How many people have sent a letter demanding that they cease contact or demanding proof of debt only for the letters to disappear.

If recorded delivery items can disappear somewhere between the post box and their desk, it's just as likely that the change of address letter also went missing.

The association should be talking creditors into changing their systems so no post goes missing before trying to bully the government into changing the law.

Edited by Quoth

Oh dear call from RW at 8.45am

Me. Hello

RW. Can I speak to rev.ian please.

Me. Who’s calling.

RW. Robinson Way

Me. Write to me don’t call this number.

RW. We have to talk.

Me. Talk then

RW. First for security, can you confirm the first line of you address for me.

Me No I don’t give personal information over the phone.

RW. I cant talk to you then.

Me. That’s good.

RW. Phone slammed down.

RW. Please call again.

Next time they really need to talk to me I will tell them to hurry up as I need to go pick up my new Rolex.

Oh dear call from RW at 8.45am

Me. Hello

RW. Can I speak to rev.ian please.

Me. Who’s calling.

RW. Robinson Way

Me. Write to me don’t call this number.

RW. We have to talk.

Me. Talk then

RW. First for security, can you confirm the first line of you address for me.

Me No I don’t give personal information over the phone.

RW. I cant talk to you then.

Me. That’s good.

RW. Phone slammed down.

RW. Please call again.

Next time they really need to talk to me I will tell them to hurry up as I need to go pick up my new Rolex.

Maybe u should ask hem to hurry up as they are delaying a very important sermon which is going to be forwarded to the goverment re the fact that DCAs/OCs dont respect the wishes of the person they are asking for money then offer to send them a copy.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh my god thats classic!!!!!!!! :lol:

I said to my OH if RBS go bust does that mean I wont have to pay back the 235 in illegal charges Im currently paying back NatWest at an extortionate rate of 65 per month???? I may try that next time I ring them actually....

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I really need a DCA to try and take me to court. It's something I have been looking forward to for ages now. But none of them have so far.

I have a theory that may help people actually. When they write and threaten you, and you write back with CAG tempates, or are more than happy to take the pee and laugh at their demands, then I think they mark your file in some way. They seem to put you down as not vunerable and then tend to leave you alone. Apart from the threat-o-grams and phone calls.

It's worked for me so far, and quite a few friends I've been helping over the last few months. I've also noticed it on here too.

The more we stand up to them, and show we're not bovverd (are we bovvered, I'm not bovvered lol.) or scared. Then they seem a bit afraid to go down the court path.

Just a theory, but some feedback would be really useful.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Just a theory, but some feedback would be really useful.

I sent at least one letter to a DCA with the CAG logo on, and pointed out that I was using a template from this site. Funny, I didn't hear from them again...

Then you hear some DCA's complaining that people are using templates from 'badly informed' consumer sites? The material offered here is either darned good, and worries them, or they feel it's not right to use a template? Hang on, who are the (alleged) masters of templated threat-o-grams?

I'm going in the other direction and I'm taking Crap One to court if they don't respond in the time I gave them. They've had my letter before action, with a rather generous 21 days allowed for them to come to 'some agreement' or I will take them before a judge. The story to date at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/173426-cap-one-get-bashing.html

Maybe it's time for a new template letter - one that contains "...we know what your game is, and as you've no intention of carrying out your threats to take this to court you may as well just drop this one in the bin..."? Then, everytime that template turns up, it will save both sides hours of hassle!

Ah - flaw, we need them to acknowledge they've done that, and taken any default off the CRA system - hmmm, needs more work...

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

I really need a DCA to try and take me to court. It's something I have been looking forward to for ages now. But none of them have so far.

That really does sum up the DCA world. Why go to the cost and waste of time of going to court when a second class stamp and a carefully worded threatogram (which is known to work) will extract money out of people who don't know their rights? Why take the risk of a judge saying to debtor 'I order you to pay £1 per month' when their own threats may get £25 or £50 out of the same person?

Unless they take you to court ignore them.

Last time I rang Mercers for a slanging match, I said “stop sending your silly letters and take me to court”.

The nice young lady said “ We don’t take people to court rev.ian, we send the account back to Barclaycard to be sold on”.

I did put her on to ropes when she answered the phone, by saying “that’s the same music Barclaycard play when you call them”.

DCA: Can I speak to Mr MT please?

ME: Who's calling?

DCA: I'm calling from Co Name

ME: Are you another DCA?

DCA: Yes, can I take a few minutes of your time?

ME: Who authorised you to break the law? Can I have your name please? I've already written to demand these calls stop so I'm taking notes to bring to court....hello?.....helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo?.........Thanks for calling, have a lice day

I have a theory that may help people actually. When they write and threaten you, and you write back with CAG tempates, or are more than happy to take the pee and laugh at their demands, then I think they mark your file in some way. They seem to put you down as not vunerable and then tend to leave you alone.

I agree with that.

Every DCA that ive heard from over the past few years has simply left me alone after i have given their threat monkeys a lecture on the law & legal rights etc..:D

My last DCA....i actually phoned them up to ask what had happened to my account i had with them as i hadnt heard from them for ages - they responded by saying that it had been closed coz "they were getting nowhere" :p

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks