What Irritates You ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5788 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for that people;)

While your laffin I'm typing with me right hand and I'm still waiting for the swelling to go down enough for them to actually put it in plaster:o

The good news is it should only take about 6 weeks to heal.

The bad news is I washed my triangular bandage this morning and now I can't do a sling with it (think about it!)

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:):D sorry paintball, i meant to say gyzimo has it bad but i was havimng to read too quick and try typing even quicker my head became mush still is if you want to know how irritiating is that. :confused:

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

:):D sorry paintball, i meant to say gyzimo has it bad but i was havimng to read too quick and try typing even quicker my head became mush still is if you want to know how irritiating is that. :confused:

LOL ... :p Razz

Couldn't possibly be irritated by anything today ... driving to work through a beautiful winter wonderland with a huge orange sun shining dimly though the mist - PRICELESS :)

or a good master card advert. :D:D:D

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Tonycee just to let you know where i am going on holidays.........no where as l cant afford to go on holidays.

My back garden/the beach will be about as far as l go.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Ok were are the violins...! why don't we all decend on paintball's house for a joliday how about it PB any space for a few tents :D

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

Those adverts that just keep appearing saying " claim back your credit card charges....NO WIN no fee"

Pahhhhhhhh !!!

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Caz I have never seen those adverts. I keep thinking I will reclaim mine but have never got round to it. maybe now is a good a time as ever although I think I will do it with a little help from my friends on here rather then from the hijacker's ha who needs them ! PB weres our invite..:)

cases won