The worst way spoken to by a DCA....

mr.ton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5952 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If someone knows they borrowed the money and refuses to pay it back because a creditor cannot provide the agreement it is NOT re-paying your debt and therefore debt avoidence. Simple as that!

Not if they don't actually have any money and are trying to avoid a 'secured' Charging Order being slapped on what was their supposedly 'unsecured' debt. Not that simple at all Mr.Sensible. It would indeed be simple if the debt was advertised as 'secured' in the first place. I'm sure it would make a difference. How great I don't know.

In all seriousness why don't you try to do a good job of playing devil's advocate? People might show some respect for you then.

• Haha 1

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition, why should anyone pay a DCA who have bought a loan for next to nothing then try to solicit the full amount of the loan from a debtor, the originator having written the loan off against tax? If they cannot be bothered to keep their books in order - and they have now had long experience of the effects of the Consumer Credit Act - then I see no good reason why I should bend over backwards to honour an agreement they don't even have. The originator doesn't store them and and the DCA doesn't even check if there is an agreement before they start soliciting money and making unlawful threats - my heart bleeds for them, I don't think.

Moving back to the question the OP raised...

I got told on numerous occasions by a variety of 'lovely' people, both male and female, from 1st credit, MH and BCW to name but a few, that I was a state scrounger (I'm disabled and on DLA), how convenient it was that I'd got so ill and disabled after borrowing money (I struggled to pay for over 3 years after becoming seriously ill), that I shouldn't have a car, insurance, telephone, pets, computer etc. 'cos I should be paying them all my income instead, that they could and would take my DLA into account when calculating my I & E, that I was a liar and a criminal, that when I started my degree they'd take my student finances...

I could go on but we'd be here all day :rolleyes:

I let them bully me until I found this place and then I fought back. And the result? They all got sweet FA :p

After some extremly good help and advice from 2 charities, and the great people here, I've got rid of the lot of the lying, cheating, abusive *****!!!

If someone knows they borrowed the money and refuses to pay it back because a creditor cannot provide the agreement it is NOT re-paying your debt and therefore debt avoidence. Simple as that!

Mr Sensible, I suspect you are just another phone jockey at the desk of a DCA who, barely out of school, finds feeding abuse and lies down the phone all day for your commission a jolly good wheeze.

In my case I'm now on the second round of a DCA chasing me for a debt on a credit card I've never owned. The first time this happened I endured an avalanche of letters, personal abuse on the phone by a girl barely able to string a sentence together and the upshot was they had to admit they got the wrong person and send me a cheque in compensation.

The fact is that the DCAs I've dealt with put all their efforts into unpleasant and sneaky methods to intimidate and harass people as much as they possibly can for debts they've bought for pennies. They don't bother putting a lot of effort into finding out if the debt is recoverable or even if they're hassling the right person - they don't care because if they can bully someone into giving them money (whether it's owed or not) it's all gravy.

It is my personal opinion that DCAs are pond-life filled with mouth-breathing sociopaths who couldn't function in any job which involved meaningful and polite interaction with other human beings.

Oh and if your outfit happens to be Lowells Mr Sensible, just be aware that one woman in Wales will be recording all telephone calls from your sainted outfit and uploading them to YouTube so I'd be most grateful if the phone jockeys there could enunciate properly when they're hurling abuse. Much thanks!

On a related note I found a YouTube video from the offices of GE Capital collectors in Leeds. From this video I can conclude that they're all a bunch of junk-food stuffing school leavers.

• Haha 1

Best advice i've ever had...

DON'T TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE EVER!

I say:

I have requested communication by letter only, as this is a serious matter. then put the phone down

if they keep calling send them the harssment letter in sticky section.

PS

cpt sensible

just for the recored no cca no debt or in other words the debt is'nt enforcable at law. good luck kiss kiss

Mr sensible is one to ignore;)

The thing is for years these people have frightened people into paying over and above what they can afford. I was told for they would enjoy to harass me at ******* what hour they chose and for they rest of my life. They are the same people who persuaded me as a 'good payer' not to go bankrupt years ago as advised by cab, for fears instilled in me by the same dca's, they left me feeling like a peice of bruised meat :mad: Recently told they were sending the baliffs round on crappy headed paper, when they hadnt took me to court. I said please do so and provide a skip, because my house needs a total clear out of wonky mdf furniture and I have nothing of value. They retracted and suddenly didnt want to send the so called baliffs. Oh I wanted a clear out, boo hoo:cry:

Seriously I have nothing and alls on last legs so I gave up being intimidated by their stance of we'll take it all away months ago.

Further to comments of get a job and swearing, they become a little upset when you remind them the conversation is always taped at this address and that they have a note from me that this is the case. Phone slams down. Until next time, its like the tango, da da da da-dadadadada.

This site becoming a community of advice, helps genuine cases of misfortune who have done their best, this is not debt avoidance!! To be honest everyones situation is different but one thing in common, the dca's breaking their own set standards and us not realising it is not allowed! They need the poo on the shoe award:D Oh and Mr sensible your on the list xx

Well, I guess you are the types who applaud the drunk drivers who get off on a 'technicality'.

I wonder if those on 'DLA' would be happy if they didnt get their money off the state because the state 'misplaced' their application form? I think we all know...

As I said before, dont assume those who do not agree with you lot ie those who avoid paying their bills, are from DCA's. Some of us simply resent those who borrow money, spend it and try to avoid paying it back.

Well, I guess you are the types who applaud the drunk drivers who get off on a 'technicality'.

I wonder if those on 'DLA' would be happy if they didnt get their money off the state because the state 'misplaced' their application form? I think we all know...

As I said before, dont assume those who do not agree with you lot ie those who avoid paying their bills, are from DCA's. Some of us simply resent those who borrow money, spend it and try to avoid paying it back.

To all who are subscribed to this thread and those who are just looking in,

please do not reply to Mr Sensibles comments, they serve no purpose.

the only purpose of such a ridiculous comment is to incite and annoy those who are genuinely trying to get help with their problems

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

To all who are subscribed to this thread and those who are just looking in,

please do not reply to Mr Sensibles comments, they serve no purpose.

the only purpose of such a ridiculous comment is to incite and annoy those who are genuinely trying to get help with their problems

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

Ban the troll! ;-)

I'm a bit saddened by Mr UNsensible and his comments. Clearly he has never had a debt in his whole life, and I think I speak for the majority when I say, that I don't think any peeps want to get off so to speak on a technicality, but there are RULES that creditors as well as debtors have to abide by. I think his likening this to drink driving is way off the mark and totally shows his indignance towards forum peeps who NEED help, advice and support, not to get away with it, but to know their rights, and not to feel like so many of us have done

:mad:

I believe in Fair Debt - not chance

Once again you are jumping to WRONG conclusions. I have had debts, still have a few actually.

I DO think 'peeps;' want to get off so to speak on a technicality. What else is NOT paying your debt because a creditor cannot produce a DCA? You may have the original in your filing and not actually NEED a copy. It IS getting off paying a debt you know is o/s on a technicality.

As I said, no different to the drunk who uses a technicality to avoid his dues. The aggression shown demonstrates I am right. No debate just the usual rubbish about 'trolls', which I assume means 'those who do not agree with the majority'. Reminds me a little of Germany around the war years....

As I said, no different to the drunk who uses a technicality to avoid his dues. The aggression shown demonstrates I am right. No debate just the usual rubbish about 'trolls', which I assume means 'those who do not agree with the majority'. Reminds me a little of Germany around the war years....

Is that in reference to your own posts Hitler?

Need any directions to Poland?

Consumers are bound by laws and rules. Companies and DCA's are also bound by rules. If either breaks the rules then there are ramifications. The ramifications of a consumer breaking the rules is account being passed to a DCA and possible CCJ. The ramifications of a company or DCA breaking the rules (enforcing that debt or CCJ without proper paperwork) is account default.

Lowell Financial - No CCA available

NDR - CCA request sent 08/04

Reminds me a little of Germany around the war years....

Mr Sensible.

I support your right to have opinions on the matter of repaying debts etc.

However, the idea that people who disagree with you, and merely engage in heated argument are in any way like Hitler is, frankly, beyond offensive to me.

Many millions of people were murdered by hitler; he destroyed countless lives, and frankly posts like this insult the victims of his evil rampage.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

The comparison is sensible. I am solely referring to the way he, (and indeed other regimes), supressed the writings and thoughts of those who disagreed with him.

What is also interesting is the extreme way creditors are referred to and accused of. They ask for debts to be paid, sometimes are bolshy, sometimes rude. Not so terrible is it? I've taken more abuse from young yobs down the pub!

The comparison is sensible. I am solely referring to the way he, (and indeed other regimes), supressed the writings and thoughts of those who disagreed with him.

Yep - write a few letters, intimidate a few people.

collect a few quid. ignore moral behaviour, ignore laws.

hell, why don't we invade a small country whilst we're at it

Carpe Jugulum

I've had a DCA threaten to try to have me deported, knowing I had a young family.

Since you can't be deported to another country inside the EU - the correct response to that, of course, is that you won't be able to be chased for the

debt in *that* country.

DCAs only want the money - they won't do anything that would jeopardise that

Carpe Jugulum

Yep, I know that now, but at the time I was under a lot of stress. It was the worst thing I could have been threatened with. Being threatened with separation from your family is downright evil.

The debt has only just started to be chased again this week, after about 4 years of peace. However, this time I'm more than ready for them. They're going to wish they had got a real job instead! :cool:

Yep, I know that now, but at the time I was under a lot of stress. It was the worst thing I could have been threatened with. Being threatened with separation from your family is downright evil.

The debt has only just started to be chased again this week, after about 4 years of peace. However, this time I'm more than ready for them. They're going to wish they had got a real job instead! :cool:

Maybe Mr sensible will hire them to stack shelves in Netto, while he dictates when they can or cannot go to the loo!

(Apologies for any offence caused to Netto staff)

Oh well, how many can work this cryptic clue out, TVM Ram.....

Well done ODC, you guessed!!!!

Mr Sensible or should it have been the telephonists dream, Captain Sensible "Happy talk"?

Bless, why you frequent this forum is beyond me, I do not for a minute believe that some-one who is non-DCA related would lead such a sad existance that they would have to stand up for DCA's. If you are one of those sad people then at least you too share the ignorance of laws so frequently identified on here.

To OP, looks like you got hijacked by Mr busybody. The worst is the DCA identifying themselves not realising that you already know as you can see their number(s).