HSBC Bank - Overdraft Charges

pigsic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My brain is my calculator freaky.............. 'nuff said!;):D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah - found it Lisa - on your list you've got the 16/07/07 'recall s/o-d/d as £20 - it's £25 on the original..............:) Just change it on the S/S I sent .

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You always blame johnny - it's traditional freaky.....:p

Evenin' Lisa - did you get the S/S OK ?:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Here you go Lisa. Just tweak it to your own needs.:)

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your ref:

Thank you for your letter of **DATE**, the contents of which are noted.

I am disputing the total value of these debts with **BANK** due to unlawful and unreasonable charges. As such, therefore, I consider this account to be in dispute and no further action or payment shall be made until this matter is resolved.

As per OFT guidelines Section 2.8k "not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt."

This process may take some time, due to the Office of Fair Trading's test case, but I will try to expedite this issue as a matter of urgency.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

Same envelope will do for this one I think Lisa - they're related subjects.

Nemo me impune lacessit

On second thoughts lisa - as it'll probably go to a different department - send it under separate cover - just in case (as I said before) it gets 'mislaid', or 'lost':rolleyes:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Johnnymitch, sorry to bother you but im busy get stuff ready to send off tomorrow . You know that spreadsheet you sent do i need to change the day since offence cos it will be longer know wont it

thanks lisa

Johnnymitch, sorry to bother you but im busy get stuff ready to send off tomorrow . You know that spreadsheet you sent do i need to change the day since offence cos it will be longer know wont it

thanks lisa

If you use the spread sheet today it will work out the interest to todays date. :)

it should change every day by a few pence on its own :rolleyes:

pete

Hi I noticed tonight when i checked spreadsheet and you right it does change daily I just had not noticed

cheers lisa;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there everyone

Well got responce from hsbc bank yetserday. But I dont know what they have done Im sure they ae trying to confuse us or they have got confused. They have sent a letter rgarding the charges but they are on about a credit card and not the overdraft i will get my son to post it on when he get home from college. I have not even asked for charges back for credit card yet as it is dispute so dont know what they on about :confused: :confused: :mad::confused: :confused: :mad: PLEASE HELP

Stay calm Lisa, :) it's not unusual for the bank to get confused.....:rolleyes: .

Just get your son to post it as and when - then someone on the forum can help you from there.....might not be me, but there'll be someone around to help.....so , have a cup of tea and forget about it for the moment LOL!:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Yeah - why not - a double whammy!!!!!:D

Nemo me impune lacessit