Studio Card have pee'd me off.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

these idiots dont understand mudh do they.

They telephoned a couple of days ago and they hung up on me. they called back today.

rang from this number 01254302200 @15 51 this afternoon.

Hello can l speak to The GodMother

Who is this

Studio cards. Can u confirm that l am speaking to The GodMother

Everything in writing please

I cant deal with your request until you confirm to me that l am speaking to The God Mother.

Yes I can confirm that can u please confirm that you are now going to put evrything in writing please Thought it would be helpful if they could just confirm that so they could put a note on screen.

CAn you confirm this is The Godmother of Mafia avenue Mafia.......................she kinda got cut of there by me.

Look i have already asked you once and have confirmed my name then re asked you please comfirm you are going to put everything in writing as l can request that you do under the office of fair tradings debt collection guideline. Heard a noise in the backrouns and tuned round to see my partner brother and son quickly leaving the kitchen via the door they just entered.

I cannot confirm anything until you confirm to me that l am speaking to the corrrect person.

Look i have confirmed to you my name and that l want everything in writing if you cannont confirm to me that studio cards are willing to put everything in writing to me then l will be reporting studio cards to trading standards and to the office of fair trading for breaking the debt collection guidelines.

Before l can confirm anything l need to confirm.............

Rite well i am now exercising my write and reporting you to Trading standards and the office of fair trading .

Good bye.

At that point my partner stuck his head round the door and asked if it was safe to cum in. He also said it sounded like i never gave them a fair chance and l smacked there asses.

Please could somebody point me in the direct of a telephone harrassement letter please.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Chrissi:D It's nice to see you're giving them some of their own medecine back.

I kept getting telephone calls too when they thought I owed them money BUT when they wrote me a cheque that bounced they didn't seem to want to phone me back at all!! ( strange that lol)

I read this thread this morning and it really made me smile, I thought I'd share it with you:

Click here: Puddinpie v Studio PPI - Studio Defending - Page 2 - The Consumer Forums

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Hi paul.

Ty for that letter. I was looking in the debt forums.

Caz.

I found that with them as well. They sent me broken orders and were tring to charge me for unrecieved orders. There debt recovery department would promised someone would ring me back and l am still waiting and this was october.

I have added a line to the letter saying that they have 7 days to comply with my request or l reserve the rite to issue court procedings against them.

Dint care if they dont comply as l will issue the procedings.

Chrissi

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Just looked on line at my account. The cheeky *&^% have changed my telephone number.

they had my home number that l have had disconnected to stop telephone harassement from shop direct financal services and some how they have changed it to my mobile number.

So to be a non awkard person l have changed it back to the home number. Now lets see what happens. They are going to be in recipt of the telephone harassement letter within the next couple of days so l cant wait for the next call.

Just wondering have they broken and rules laws etc by changing my number without permission and by contacting me on a number l did not give them permission to contact me on?

Chrissi

Just a quick update.

Have sent the telephone harassement letter and another copy of the official complaint off today as well as the mobile phone.

Have not recieved anything from them re a CCA or even an acknoledgemnt to my letter.

No fun phonecalls today but there is still monday.

Chrissi

qucik update.

Sent the complaint and the phone by SD and they still have not reached there.

the telephone harassement letter went recorded as they had ran out of SD slips.

Chrissi

Well accordingto the website the phone official complaint and telephones harassesmnt was recieved yesterday.

Chrissi

Good Afternoon All.

The postie arrived about and hour ago. Look what he brought me

mycca.jpg

And

noccaletter.jpg

Well they have complied in a way. I have a trading statement. it must be the new name for statements.

This as we no it would be is full of service charges, which in the CCA states is a interest charge, and admin fees how is £20 a month a reasonable cost for admin fees?

I know they have not complied but please feel free to comment. I am going to wait the full 12 days and then send them a letter saying you have not complied so leave me alone.

Will get round to sorting out the trading statement later they still have not taken the phone off the account tho as l have checked on line.

Chrissi

I received exactly the same letter word for word back in October 07. I didn't get the same tosh as you in relation to the so called CCA.

I don't know what mine says. It isn't even opened. they sent me a brand new never been opened or filled in one.

They have sent you a really enforcable agreement havent they. BUT even better, they have put it in writing that they are sending a sample application in order to comply.

You will be hearing from their in house numpties, Debt Collection & Securities within the next week I would expect. They will claim they are taking court action on the grounds of 'goods delivered and received' I questioned this rubbish with them in the absence of a signed CCA. They told me it has nothing to do with producing a CCA in court. They don't need one in order to sue under 'goods received and delivered' The trading statement we supplied you with is all that is necessary to seek a judgement.

Needless to say they haven't done anything as of the present time and think they are talking their usual ball hooks, but you never know. They will try anything to get you to pay.

yer alf we all are inteligant enough to say no cca no pay.

I just thought l would show everyone they are very compidence...cough cough.

Any ideas on how to procede?

BTW forgot to add. All details on the 'credit agreement' are correct. The document, as you may guess, is not signed by me.

Have roughly woked out he charges on the account.

Invoices on account £1236.85

credit notes £ 328.08 *

service charges £ 75.46

Admin charges £ 80.00 *

payments made £ 368.87

Invoices include the p+p costs, credit notes l am wait for some to be added which were part of my formal complaint, Service charges more to add me thinks, admin charge more to add me thinks, payments made none recently due to the fact l was disputing the amount with them.

Chrissi

I just waited until the 12+2+30 days had passed and sent them a

standard

"what you have sent does not consitute an executed agreement" account remains in dispute letter.

They took no notice and are still threatening to take court action now. But of course they haven't (as yet anyway)

I recently put a claim in for all the charges to be refunded, but is early days on that, so heard nothing yet.

Like it has been said on here many times before, Studio will not give up, so you will have 6 years of their harrassment to come.

have fun with them Chrissi

Alf

Oh l will do alf.

I will also not have 6 years of harrassement form them they have not meet chrissi yet. I have scared the boys into the garden just from Studio ringing me so l think l can scare studio.

I have been re reading your thread and have realised that they may take a while but they will get there in the end even if i have to put it in big multi coloured letters for them.

Chrissi

Well i think the flaws are.

It is not signed by me.

It is a sample credit agreement

They are asking for payment on a disputed account?

Have l got them all.

yes l do no what to do next.

I am sending the feck off and stay fecked off letter to them. Maybe they will get the message but l am going to be making it very clear to them that they will not be chasing me for this debt as it is not enforcable. Well once the 12 working days are up.

Chrissi

Chrissi

ive had a letter from studio regarding my account.

they have passed it back and forth to several debt collectors who have give up on me.

studio have told me they have no cca and will also not give up chasing me, so i told them to bring it on.

not heard from them since last year then, i recieved a trading statement.

it shows invoices charges, payments etc

but i recieved a letter with it saying

they will not write of the debt.

they are registering the debt with all credit ref/agencies as an unsatisfied default.

they say they have discussed it with the information commissioners office and on legal advice that it can be registered as a default with credit5 ref/agencies.

and guess what...

theyve still asked me for a payment.

you'll have to excuse me as im not up on all of this as yet :)

but can they actually do that as id have thought that the account was still in dispute?? (sorry if ive got it all wrong just thought id take the opportunity to ask)

thankyou

honey x

Yay way to go Chrissi :D

After your F word letter send them a lovely letter reclaiming all charges etc n hit them were it hurts xxx

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

they recieved my cca request on 21/august/07.

their time was up on 7/october/07

on the 31/october/07 they defaulted me

10/january/08 they said they are registering my debt with everyone they now with an unsatisfied defaual.

yes, they can do it but they not supposed to.

they defaulted on my cca before they defaulted me.

42man.

Gordon Browns name would be lovely.

Bin Laden have we got a cave number for him cause l have missplaced the letter that said he would pay my bills.

Mickey Mouse now that would be nasty as he is nice and l dont think minnie would be happy with me.

Caz l have every intention on being the unusually awkard person and claiming back my charges etc.

It may turn out that l actually owe them money when l sort this outbut l have not looked fully at the figures.

I think you can appeal againt a default on your credit report if they dont have the correct documents. I would ask Paul that tho.

Chrissi

• 2 weeks later...

They still have not credited the phone to my account and they claim they have not recieved it.

I have been told on the website they have recieved it so l no they are lying.

Anybody have any advise to what l need to do now?

Chrissi

Hi Chrissi

Have you got any way to print out the bit on the website that says they have recieved it back?

This happened to me once and I had printed out the online statement it seems that one department never speaks to the other and it's really rewarding when you rub egg in their faces:D