Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You certainly wouldn't SSL.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll move the off topic posts.;)

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Now you behave yourself young man. Wish I could make it, but I can't see it being possible. Can someone manage my share of the orange juice?:p

Me and my puppets, 15 Inch Johnny is looking forward to showing off his vocal skills, (he does Elvis and Lionel Ritchie numbers) and Honey the Rabbit is looking for some different grass...

I thought your other puppet was a girl called Suzie Q ( i think??)

I hope they are bringing their own sleeping bags.....:p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I thought your other puppet was a girl called Suzie Q ( i think??)

I hope they are bringing their own sleeping bags.....:p

Suzie Q will be coming too, she does Carpenters songs, I've got four puppets altogether, the other one is Nellie the elephant who has hay fever....

Thai... the puppet skills come from somebody telling me "I bet you can talk with your mouth shut...." me being me did!

I think this is going to be a daft weekend - much needed at this time of year.

On a side note how about some posters advertising the website to distribute round the camp - I am sure some poeple will need our knowledge and services....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You mean this!!!!!!!!

Inanimate hay fever??

SG we are sooo going to get along, I can't wait to meet you and your gang! Daft weekend INDEED!!

Would need permission for the posters (CAG and Pontins) I like the Idea, but I personally don't know anything lmao. :D I'd have to leave that to the girls, but would help. Bill and Cyril, will likely be puking in a gutter somewhere, so I couldn't vouch for thier legal prowess that W/E.

14 days to go!!

Nellie does know the song, and she knows a few rude rugby songs as well...

The train to Prestatyn is £57.50 at the moment, but the coach is £35 return, the coach means I don't have to go across London to Euston but can go directly to Victoria... a much nearer journey. I will come by coach as I know the coach station well and I might even get a discounted ticket... will have to ask nicely though when I book this weekend.

SSL - my puppets do have their own sleeping bags, and they will be bringing them along for the weekend.

Let me know what time your coach will be getting in, and i will meet you. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Janet, mini-me is four and a half, you offering to babysit?

aww my lil girl will be made up with him :)..

Buddy hell can Mrs TT gag Mr TT as everytime he opens his mouth I get another job .. head cook and bottle washer and now babysitter ... don't get drunk and type as I dread to think what job you will give me then :D .......( milky bar kid don't even THINK about naming a job lol )

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

aww my lil girl will be made up with him :)..

Buddy hell can Mrs TT gag Mr TT as everytime he opens his mouth I get another job .. head cook and bottle washer and now babysitter ... don't get drunk and type as I dread to think what job you will give me then :D .......( milky bar kid don't even THINK about naming a job lol )

lmao. If you won't tell me where your chalet / soup kitchen is, I'll complain as soon as I get there that my toilet doesn't flush, and ask to be moved nearer to the grub tent.

...Buddy hell can Mrs TT gag Mr TT as everytime he opens his mouth I get another job .. head cook and bottle washer and now babysitter ... don't get drunk and type as I dread to think what job you will give me then .......( milky bar kid don't even THINK about naming a job lol )
Absolutely NO fear of that from me JM!...;)

To know of a Scouser with ONE job is bewildering enough.

...But THREE???...:o :o :o

It's enough to push me over the edge + send me into Ga Ga Land...:razz:

...roflmao...:D

To know of a Scouser with ONE job is bewildering enough.

...But THREE???...:o :o :o

It's enough to push me over the edge + send me into Ga Ga Land...:razz:

...roflmao...:D

Yes, you are in Ga Ga Land. Lose the focus on your hatred of Scousers, concentrate on your thread, and stop running away. Impress us all if you can. JOBS? You couldn't come close.

Tide

Guess who is booking her coach trip tomorrow... the coach actually takes me to the gates of Pontins and departs from the gates of Pontins on the way home!

It's a 6-7 hour journey but I don't mind, I'll have my ipod, knitting or crochet and a talking book.

Wahooooo 11 days and counting!!! :D

I will pm you my mobile number, and if you call me when you get in, we can meet you at the gates, so you know where to find the chalet.

I have sent you a pm.

For anyone getting a coach, its worth having a look at the national express website, as they do a lot of trips for £1.

A friend of mine came to visit in the summer from London, on a luxury coach for £1 return. Oh and she paid £1 insurance. lol ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Yey...!!! Just look for the rowdy chalets...

......you will find Janet..!! :p

F&Q's... Read here

Yey...!!! Just look for the rowdy chalets...

......you will find Janet..!! :p

:o i'l have you know I'm a polite , young lady .....

3 lies in one sentence lol

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Only 1 more week people!!! :D

F&Q's... Read here