Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 mins..:eek:

I wasnt expecting any at all :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

BOO HOO I can't come. Earlier in the week I saw a teensy glimmer of light and wondered if I could sneak away for a day or two, but there is really no way that I can go at the moment, and that is absolutely definite. I will have to rely on my Manc and London drinking buddies to have a drink to absent friends.:lol:

Still we are getting lots of visitors at the moment and I'm getting to see all my nieces and nephews who are scattered far and wide. My dear old Mum is in her element seeing all her grandchildren, which is lovely. She hasn't seen one of her grandsons for nearly 6 years and he's coming to see her in the next couple of days.

Family comes first but don't count me out for the next one. I'll have some catching up to do then. :D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes, you are in Ga Ga Land. Lose the focus on your hatred of Scousers, concentrate on your thread, and stop running away. Impress us all if you can. JOBS? You couldn't come close.

Tide

Now Tidey,don't bite!! :D Remember our discussion in Wetherspoons, hmmm? :rolleyes: ;-)

Now Tidey,don't bite!! :D Remember our discussion in Wetherspoons, hmmm? :rolleyes: ;-)

The one about your avatar? :o

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

PHEWWW I saw TT had posted and panicked thinking I had another job :D

I knew you were listening Barra, Painty's talking about the tasty private bit.

:lol:

Ooooooooooh I wasn't listening .. what did I miss .. tell me tell me

Painty, I promise to behave, honest.cool.giflaugh.gif

IMPOSSIBLE

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Ooooooooooh I wasn't listening .. what did I miss .. tell me tell me

Couldn't possibly post details of that or I'll get moderated!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I have no idea Pov, but i will pm you with my mobile so if you do come over we can meet you. ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

does any one know if i pop over to say hi whether i need to be signed in or anything ?? :)

I have heard of day visitors but don't know much about it .. do you want the phone number so you can ring them and ask ?

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

I'm booked on the following coach journeys.....

Passengers: 1

Depart: London to Prestatyn (Pontins)

Leave: 10:30 08 Feb 2008

Arrive: 17:40 08 Feb 2008

Return: Prestatyn (Pontins) to London

Leave: 10:35 11 Feb 2008

Arrive: 18:00 11 Feb 2008

I'll post this on the other link as well......

You should post on the other meet thread aswell.

F&Q's... Read here

You have no idea how much I wish I was there now. I can well imagine how mad it was.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.