The injustice of an injustice....MY HUGE RANT!!

Guest ChloeJane
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest ChloeJane

I am so sorry I am posting this here...but had no where else to post and had such a bad that I couldn't be much lower if I was honest. Ever had one of those days, where you wish the world would stop turning for a minute, so you can get off. I think today is that day. So going to post my rant and hope for a hug !

Firstly, I cannot go to Manchester as my partners father has fallen critically ill. Then, to top my day off....I receive finally a reply from the QC Chambers in my current case with a complaint I made about misleading the court.

So you write, stating an injustice is occuring....this was their reply.....

Dear Miss **

Mr. G has asked me to reply as follows.

Mr. K has shown Mr. G your letter to him dated 3rd December 2007. Mr. G has also received your letter dated 5th December 2007, addressed to “Head of Chambers”.

He has now also received your follow up letter of 7th December 2007.

Mr G has asked me to acknowledge receipt of these letters, and to provide you with a copy of Chambers Complaints Procedure, which I attach.

However Mr G has also asked me to explain that, as he understands the position, you are currently a party to litigation which is taking place before a judge of the High Court, in which you are representing yourself and Mr K is representing the Claimant. Your complaints appear to be directed at the manner in which Mr K is conducting that litigation on behalf of his client.

The litigation is continuing.

In the circumstances, Mr G believes that you should make your complaints to the judge. It would not be appropriate for these Chambers to attempt our own investigation or invoke our own Complaints Procedure, with regard to matters which are currently before the High Court.

Your sincerely

Your kidding right????

My reply

Thankyou for your reply.

If I was not a litigant in person the tactics and complaint would not have arisen as I am sure such conduct would not be displayed.

Due to Mr K dishonesty I don't get an opportunity nor have I had to bring the matters before the Judge. I tried when we were at court on the 28th.

Obviously, it appears that Justice is only afforded by those with Money which does in fact make a mockery of the law, if a QC and Solicitors can deceive and mislead the Court.

I have brought to you a genuine complaint about conduct. Whether litigation is ongoing or not, I fail to see that this has any bearing on a complaint made of misconduct and misleading the Court.

I have asked that the misleading of the Court and misconduct cease and be investigated. From your reply, you are stating that investigations cannot be completed until after litigation. In a complaint of the court being misled and misconduct, the outcome of the investigation is imperative to ensure an injustice does not occur.

By your reply, failure to investigate such a complaint would have you party to the misconduct and misleading of the Court at this stage by all matters of legal argument.

I am rather astounded by your reply. Such misconduct can have me losing my case, whereby I will then be forced through to the appeals process and another year gone, when I have simply asked you to investigate the claim.

QC K refuses to acknowledge a complaint and further refuses to investigate the matter with the conduct of O C Solicitors.

This is rather a big circle isn't it. An injustice must occur to gain answers for an injustice that could have been prevented at the onset if the complaints investigated.

Upon your advice I will raise the matter with the Court. Please be advised, that if I do in fact lose my case due to dishonesty by QC K and the very reasons this complaint has been brought to your attention, any appeal process I will supply this letter to the court as evidence and will look to mitigate my loss with a claim for further loss against the Chambers which, by all arguments would clearly have prevented such a process would you have investigated my complaint at the onset.

I am sure that would be a point arguable in law.

While extremely disappointed with your reply and believe that you are not addressing the matter as it appears "closing ranks", I will seek to do all I can to bring this matter to Justice. Dishonesty, by such powerful advocates as yourselves, does not excuse such conduct afforded at the price of money to the highest bidder. An element of Justice and professionalism must prevail.

Kind Regards,

Now, I think the law is an A** !!! I hate the British law system it is a farce and only those with money can fight big battles or you get abused by the very system you seek to find justice in!!!

ALL HUGS please place in my hug pot...need them.

Huge hugs from me CJ. And a bottle of your favourite drink when I meet you.

I'm really sorry about your partner's dad - not commenting on the legal system as I don't want a CAGbot today!

xx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Have lots of hugs from me... hope your partner's father gets well soon

The legal system seems to be loaded at times, if you are penniless and have never worked you get away with murder, if you are rich and have money you get away with murder, if you are in between you get stuffed.

Keep on fighting girl - you have got this far:p.

Big hugs from me.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

One more for your Hug Pot Chloe

hugsforcj.jpg

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I am so sorry I am posting this here...but had no where else to post and had such a bad that I couldn't be much lower if I was honest. Ever had one of those days, where you wish the world would stop turning for a minute, so you can get off. I think today is that day. So going to post my rant and hope for a hug !

Firstly, I cannot go to Manchester as my partners father has fallen critically ill. Then, to top my day off....I receive finally a reply from the QC Chambers in my current case with a complaint I made about misleading the court.

So you write, stating an injustice is occuring....this was their reply.....

Dear Miss **

Mr. G has asked me to reply as follows.

Mr. K has shown Mr. G your letter to him dated 3rd December 2007. Mr. G has also received your letter dated 5th December 2007, addressed to “Head of Chambers”.

He has now also received your follow up letter of 7th December 2007.

Mr G has asked me to acknowledge receipt of these letters, and to provide you with a copy of Chambers Complaints Procedure, which I attach.

However Mr G has also asked me to explain that, as he understands the position, you are currently a party to litigation which is taking place before a judge of the High Court, in which you are representing yourself and Mr K is representing the Claimant. Your complaints appear to be directed at the manner in which Mr K is conducting that litigation on behalf of his client.

The litigation is continuing.

In the circumstances, Mr G believes that you should make your complaints to the judge. It would not be appropriate for these Chambers to attempt our own investigation or invoke our own Complaints Procedure, with regard to matters which are currently before the High Court.

Your sincerely

Your kidding right????

My reply

Thankyou for your reply.

If I was not a litigant in person the tactics and complaint would not have arisen as I am sure such conduct would not be displayed.

Due to Mr K dishonesty I don't get an opportunity nor have I had to bring the matters before the Judge. I tried when we were at court on the 28th.

Obviously, it appears that Justice is only afforded by those with Money which does in fact make a mockery of the law, if a QC and Solicitors can deceive and mislead the Court.

I have brought to you a genuine complaint about conduct. Whether litigation is ongoing or not, I fail to see that this has any bearing on a complaint made of misconduct and misleading the Court.

I have asked that the misleading of the Court and misconduct cease and be investigated. From your reply, you are stating that investigations cannot be completed until after litigation. In a complaint of the court being misled and misconduct, the outcome of the investigation is imperative to ensure an injustice does not occur.

By your reply, failure to investigate such a complaint would have you party to the misconduct and misleading of the Court at this stage by all matters of legal argument.

I am rather astounded by your reply. Such misconduct can have me losing my case, whereby I will then be forced through to the appeals process and another year gone, when I have simply asked you to investigate the claim.

QC K refuses to acknowledge a complaint and further refuses to investigate the matter with the conduct of O C Solicitors.

This is rather a big circle isn't it. An injustice must occur to gain answers for an injustice that could have been prevented at the onset if the complaints investigated.

Upon your advice I will raise the matter with the Court. Please be advised, that if I do in fact lose my case due to dishonesty by QC K and the very reasons this complaint has been brought to your attention, any appeal process I will supply this letter to the court as evidence and will look to mitigate my loss with a claim for further loss against the Chambers which, by all arguments would clearly have prevented such a process would you have investigated my complaint at the onset.

I am sure that would be a point arguable in law.

While extremely disappointed with your reply and believe that you are not addressing the matter as it appears "closing ranks", I will seek to do all I can to bring this matter to Justice. Dishonesty, by such powerful advocates as yourselves, does not excuse such conduct afforded at the price of money to the highest bidder. An element of Justice and professionalism must prevail.

Kind Regards,

Now, I think the law is an A** !!! I hate the British law system it is a farce and only those with money can fight big battles or you get abused by the very system you seek to find justice in!!!

ALL HUGS please place in my hug pot...need them.

It would be prudent if somebody were to advise chloe jane that she is already the subject of 2 court injunctions. It would appear that cag is allowing her to use this forum to publicise her action. This is most unwise. She should remember why she is being sued in the first instance.