Facebook???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly Tig,

There's a lot of other groups too.

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not exactly Tig,

There's a lot of other groups too.

I was, perhaps, being the tiniest bit facetious, you old mutt you!

(Please excuse anything I type tonight - I've just had my first glass of wine for nearly 4 weeks).

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hell Tig,

I didn't know you where on the wagon???

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You love it really - nice photo, by the way.

The little one's very cute - shan't comment on the big one ...

The picture was put up only a couple of days ago and was picked by my little sister as making me look the best.

The little girl in the picture is my gorgeous niece Kara, my brother's little girl. It is a shame that she is overshadowed by the handsome man holding her.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Milkybarkid - ???

Bluey - I'm a happily married woman who may end up with you as a nephew-in-law, so couldn't possibly comment ;)

Snoopdoggy - enforced waggon and it seems it takes very little after this long an abstinence (as the actress said to the bishop).

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Didn't anyone tell you that some of us mods are apparently fed up with CAG Dave, so we use facebook now. If you aren't on CAG 24/7 you must be unhelpful or disillusioned, and heaven forbid you dare to have a private life.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Back to 'Facebook'

Someone Threw a 'sheep' at me today :eek:

Anyone that know's me, know's that's fightin' talk !!!

Sheep talking in a field, ' O.K. girls, who's going to die today for no apprant reson?' :D

&

Back to 'Facebook'

Someone Threw a 'sheep' at me today :eek:

Anyone that know's me, know's that's fightin' talk !!!

Sheep talking in a field, ' O.K. girls, who's going to die today for no apprant reson?' :D

For information this

Bluey - stop spanking me.

was a reference to facebook.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Bluey - stop spanking me.
Good God woman...Things like that should be kept strictly for the w/e!!!...;)

It's like a Bring & Buy Sale around your place?!

How many relatives in total do U have to get shut of??...lol...:-D

Milkybarkid - ???
...+ U...'???' me???!!!!...:o :o :o ...lmao...:p

Oh, Spanking !!!, I could get to like this 'Facebook' lark LoL :lol:

&

We have managed to Hijack Dave's thread again somehow

It's not a hijack - it's about Facebook and explaining what it's about.

What I don't get is all the different walls. I thought you just had a superwall until yesterday when DD told me she was the only one to write on my wall, but I pointed out I'd just had another email saying someone else had too. Turned out that was on a funwall, I have postings on a superwall, but only dd's on my wall wall.:confused:

BTW Lula I tried to confirm you as a friend but it wouldn't work so I'd better watch out for you.;)

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I must admit I am not used to it at all yet, although I've been a member for a while it is only since talking to Tiglet I have used it.

It's not a hijack - it's about Facebook and explaining what it's about.

What I don't get is all the different walls. I thought you just had a superwall until yesterday when DD told me she was the only one to write on my wall, but I pointed out I'd just had another email saying someone else had too. Turned out that was on a funwall, I have postings on a superwall, but only dd's on my wall wall.:confused:

BTW Lula I tried to confirm you as a friend but it wouldn't work so I'd better watch out for you.;)

Walls in a book :confused:

Both my daughters have said tonight that they have had not nice approaches from men on face book, and one of their freinds has been offered drugs also. This can happen anywhere I know, but facebook seems to be the latest space for it to be a regular occurence. I have no personal dealings with it and I can't even master MSN yet but that is what I been told.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I am having real problems with it, it says that it doesnt recognise me so I have to put in those stupid letters and numbers which I can barely make out, then it tells me I have been locked out for 15 minutes, well that was 2 feckin hours ago, stupid thing it is

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

There seems to be a bit more safety built in with facebook in that personal information about members is not available until they confirm that they know the person requesting access, although this doesn't work if you are a member of a group. As with other sites, there are reporting mechanisms in place. I really can't see a workable way to do any more to protect members apart from manually vetting members and with a site of that size it would be impossible.

I haven't had any trouble but, as a 30 year old male, I am probably not the target group for either harassment from the opposite sex (unfortunately) or being offered drugs (thankfully)

Well I love it. I can keep in touch with my family all around the world, my school friends and my immediate circle of close friends.

And I can throw random animals at my friends...

Now how do I find Tigs, Bluey and Lula ...

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

8)

I haven't had any trouble but, as a 30 year old male,

I am probably not the target group for either harassment from the opposite sex (unfortunately) or being offered drugs (thankfully)

You sure blue I thought you was only 28:)

Any Internet place can be the target for nutters (my daughters choice of words not mine), but according to my 2 girls, face book is the place that attracts them at the moment, and should be avoided at all costs,no doubt in 6 months time it will be somewhere else and face book will be cool8)

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

My problem with it was when someone who was not a friend decided to reveal my identity from facebook by linking to CAG. That in itself is not a problem to me, but as the younger generation of my family keep in touch using facebook I was livid that they were also identified here. I found it a gross intrusion into my privacy and theirs, although of course it is a public site.

I understand the site was set up for university students and graduates to keep in touch originally so is probably not the place for younger kids.