Dmd -4- Moderator

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on all day and until 5am the day before thank you very much!!

party0023.gif

Off to Blackpool now for the illuminations if that's ok with everyone?! LOL! :D

have u put it in writing in triplicate :D:Dxxxkia

Dave I would not waste the petrol

They are the same as last year, and then the year before, and the year before that.

HAK

Far more entertaining watching the fashion icons staggering along the pavements:eek:

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

PO about 8 months, i was called something else then, I prefer to share my time amongst other consumer sites now.....

These days I post on 3 sites now. But i'm posting less and less as my issues become less. Nowadays, I post... Here, LB's and PC's .com !

I'ld like to give something back before I leave for good though... That's what I can't get across to people!! I know I come across a bit strong... LOL! But at the end of the day when my issues are resolved, like everyone else in my situation i'll be gone... Just in the meantime whilst I can offer myself as an experienced poster and/or helper then I will do so for as long as possible..

Best regards to all, Dave.

So are you saying that you want to be a SH till all your issues are resolved and then you will be off?? hmmmmmmmm and that is meant to inspire confidence?

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I'ld like to give something back before I leave for good though... That's what I can't get across to people!! I know I come across a bit strong... LOL! But at the end of the day when my issues are resolved, like everyone else in my situation i'll be gone... Just in the meantime whilst I can offer myself as an experienced poster and/or helper then I will do so for as long as possible..

Good for you, vimto boy.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

These days I post on 3 sites now. But i'm posting less and less as my issues become less. Nowadays, I post... Here, LB's and PC's .com !

You won't get elected on a promise of "I'm leaving anyway" Dave, that's a bad policy.;)

You should just join in with the MI5 unofficial undercover "Troll Police". Wait for a DCA employee/excuser to start posting their poop and then go in for the kill. It's far more fun than going pink, and there's no risk involved. They seem to have been a bit quiet recently though......

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Well......

These names are the ones i would like to see in lights Rory32 in Green

DMD you get me vote;) Tomterm8, Davefirewalker, Priorityone, curlyben, payingonlyencouragesthem,

There are a lot of very helpful members but the above are consistently around offering support to others newbies and the more experience caggers

Good luck DMD you are inspirational :)

Thanks, Linz and DMD for the vote of confidence...

While I've done the NomBOT thing, I would understand if the site moderators decided not to make me a site helper. The truth is, over the last two months I've been reducing my commitment on CAG, since my personal issues have been resolved (at least, as far as they ever will be, and knowing DCA's not forever.).

My personal strategy has been to keep on answering on threads I'm subscribed to, or to urgent or important threads, or threads where I'm PM'd. But, by natural wastage, the amount of threads I'm responding to is reducing.

So, I'm honestly not likely to be around CAG forever, and I can't offer that commitment.

I suspect this is the case for many of the most expert/repected posters in the debt action group. The fact is, it takes around 18 months for most posters to become really expert (i had been doing law before reaching this forum)... and by the time they do, their issues are sorted out.

This is why people like sequenci, who is deeply commited to debt advice, are pure gold.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Hi Tom

You are more than welcome:)

I think you are absolutely right in what you say - once your situation is resolves then there is little more you can do - it is the same as DMD was saying that his situation is pretty much resolved and eventually people/experts will start to drop off and the initial advice will be reposted and reposted to assist others.

However I think you would make a fine SH and if that will make you stick around I am gonna email the MODs and demand it;)

linz2011 the mods are fully aware of this thread and are reading with avid interest

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Now I have been watching this thread with some interest.

I agree with Tom's assessment, forums are always loosing active members for whatever reason.

Now I have been a member of various forums over many years and seen more than my fair share go under.

I originally became a member of this site after reading about the unlawful charges the banks have been adding to our accounts for years. The more I read on DAG the more I became hooked. Since then I have spent alot of time researching various topics and helping a lot of people out of their personal despair as well as resolving my own issues.

That said I am NOT throwing my hat into the ring for Site Helper.

I have enough forum related work with Admining "my" other site. I honestly like being a simple member, plus my name would look silly in pink, just doesn't suit a Librarian.

Now once all of my issues are completely resolved who knows, but for the time being I'm here on a regular basis. Hey I still have to get to grips with CCA 2006 ;)

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

plus my name would look silly in pink, just doesn't suit a Librarian.

Ook! Ook?

librarian.gif

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Well......

However I think you would make a fine SH and if that will make you stick around I am gonna email the MODs and demand it;)

Linz, again, thank you - but please don't do that.

The administrators and moderators of CAG do a heck of a lot of good for a lot of people. I respect their decision, which is based on what they see as the good of the site they have put so much effort into.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks