Lloyds TSB Mastercard

N.P
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mmmmmmm,

Are these knob splats for real or what?

LTSB8.jpg

This is getting silly, I`m getting bored now. Must millions of trees die while they pump out this nonsense?

I`m glad they are pretending to be doing something, otherwise I may be lured into a false sense of security and think they have forgotten about me.

Comments or jokes please?............

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya NP, I am receiving one of these almost every other day. I think it LTSB's form of Water Torture :D I am just filing them. I already have a complaint in with FOS, because of their backlog (apparently they are only just dealing with complaints made in NOvember last year) then the account is in dispute for as long as it takes FOS to get round to it. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi cB,

Do you honestly think there is any point in complaining? These imbeciles seem to be having trouble showing an agreement they refered to in an earlier letter.

These letters are regarding my Current Account and Overdraft. It`s 23 years old now, and was originally TSB Bank before the merged with Lloyds.

I think as soon as I mention the word `charges` to the FOS or anyone else, they`ll just bin the complaint.

Any ideas what sort of outcome this may bring if they don`t have an account opening form / agreement? Do you think it would help me in any way?

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

NP, I dont know whether there will be anything in this thread started by BabyBear. These are no longer OFT guidlelines but law so it might be worth a read. :D Trading Standards now HAVE to deal with the complaint.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/147392-cca-dcas-unfair-commercial.html

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Evening all,

Right, I have another UPDATE.

This weekend I have received another two letters.

One from them idiots at BLS, and from Lloyds TSB.

The first one, from BLS goes something like this -

BLS6.jpg

Now, these dicks say I have not made contact, yet they have totaly ignored EVERYTHING I have sent them.

Considering, I don`t owe them anything, they haven`t proved anything, they haven`t responded to anything, so there is no reason why I should pay them anything.

Does anyone have any idea`s on this one? Any help would be much appreciated.

I have seen another one of these on CAG this week , word for word, again from BLS, so it looks like are desperate to make a few quid.

Is it worth sending them a letter asking them for their complaints procedure, and asking them to give it to the biggest dick in charge?

The second letter is from Lloyds TSB, and is regarding the Current Account / Overdraft.

It goes something like this -

LTSB9A.jpg

LTSB9B.jpg

Again, these clowns have not addressed my issues.

They say there are only 2 charges applied in the last 12 months, which are going to refund.

I never mentioned anything about the last 12 months, whats that got to do with anything?

I informed them that at that time, the account would not be overdrawn if they return ALL the charges applied to the account.

Instead, they have stalled for a few months, sending stupid templates stating they need more time, while at the same time adding monthly interest, creating themselves a debt in my name, for their own profit.

In a previous letter they state I had broken our agreement towards the payback of this account, and I asked them for a copy of this agreement. They said they would send me a copy to read, but so far have come up with nothing. This silly letter totaly ignores that and does not mention that at all.

How do I know what I am supposed to be paying, if they can`t supply the original agreement from around 23 years ago?

Any comments on these two letters people? Especially the BLS one?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

N.P

Edited by N.P

NP, you have left your name on the last BLS letter. You might want to delete it.

My only suggestion would be to make the complaint to FOS and Trading Standards.

BCOBS

Thanks PT :D

BCOBS

Hi people,

Thanks for spotting that cB, and thanks for removing it PT.

I`ll have to keep a sharp eye next time.

I have re-linked the scan.

Do we all agree the best way to go with this is with a complaint to Trading Standards and the FOS?

Do I need to complain to BLS first? They claimed I have not made contact and keep sending me silly annoying templates. They haven`t replied to a single letter I have sent, they probably haven`t even read any. Should I complain of their ignorance, harrassment, the fact that they can`t read, and won`t learn how to read? I bet they can`t even think of what to have for tea unless it`s on the screen in front of them. Judging by some of the crap they come up with, they must have all had a bowl of turd and milk for breakfast. From the subsidised works canteen of course :D

What do you think people?

Thanks again.

N.P

If this was me, I would be making the complaints to FOS and TS immediately if not sooner. The covering letter to FOS would say, that you consider you have exhausted all BLS complaints procedures, especially in the light of their last letter which states you havent contacted them when in fact you are including evidence that you have responded to all of their letters.

To BLS I would write a short note.

Dear Sirs,

I find the statement in your letter dated XX XXXX 2008 quite puzzling and in substance untrue, inasmuch as I have responded to all of your letters.

The content of your recent letters indicates that you have no intention of taking my complaint seriously and in respect of this I am now making a formal complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Services.

Any further correspondence from you will be passed on to them.

I trust I now make my postion clear.

Yours etc, etc.

BCOBS

Mmmm,

Thanks for that cB. I`ll wing that off to them on Monday. Can`t I add some abuse in? It would make me feel better :p

Just a thought, won`t the FOS just say that I need to complain to the empty heads first and if my complaint isn`t sorted out within 8 weeks, then I can complain to them? I`ve had that before with the bank.

Thanks again.

N.P

Mmmm,

Thanks for that cB. I`ll wing that off to them on Monday. Can`t I add some abuse in? It would make me feel better :p

Just a thought, won`t the FOS just say that I need to complain to the empty heads first and if my complaint isn`t sorted out within 8 weeks, then I can complain to them? I`ve had that before with the bank.

Thanks again.

N.P

You have covered that situation by saying that you believe you have exhausted all avenues of communication. BLS, have implied by their threat to start legal action that this is their final letter. :D You could if you want, amend the letter to BLS to say something along the lines of... please be good enough to send me a final response letter so that I can make a complaint to the FInancial Ombudsman. If I do not receive a reply within (say 7 days or what ever amount of time you consider to be reasonable) then I will use your letter of xx xxxx 2008 as such.

PS.. You could always try some sarcasm, much more effective than abuse lol

Edited by citizenB

BCOBS

Ok cB,

Thanks again, I suppose at least if they start legal action it would show that I HAVE communicated with these numb bunch and THEY have ignored all my communications and harrassed me instead of communicating properley.

N.P

Evening all,

Right, we have ANOTHER update today.

The other half returned home from a visit to the olds with the little one and there was another letter from Lloyds TSB.

This time it is regarding the current account overdraft.

It goes likes this -

LTSB10.jpg

This is strange as they have only yesterday agreed to pay back two charges in the last 12 months, at £70. Wow! I don`t know what 12 months has to do with anything.

Now, SC&M made threats a couple of weeks back.

They claim I have broken the agreement on paying back the overdraft. My letter to them explained that if they return all charges to this account, the account would not be then overdrawn, and that I would also like to read a copy of the agreement they refer to. I would probably still be paying it, had they played ball.

However, they messed about with excuses about making a decision etc, and have come back with this now.

They have failed to show up with ANY paper work for the account, no application form, no opening form and no agreement. And now this letter.

What is this all about people? Any idea`s anyone?

Could it be I have them stumped over the agreement? Even though it`s not covered by the CCA74, they surely must still NEED some sort of agreement / payback plan etc?

Regards

N.P

Morning all,

Does anyone have idea`s on how to address this one?

Perhaps another letter explaining that if they had returned the charges when I stated, the account would not be overdrawn. Now they have ignored this basically kept adding interest and built themselves up a nice little debt in my name.

Now, without an agreement, how do I know I am paying the right interest etc.....

Anyone?

N.P

Do we all agree the best way to go with this is with a complaint to Trading Standards and the FOS?

Do I need to complain to BLS first? They claimed I have not made contact and keep sending me silly annoying templates. They haven`t replied to a single letter I have sent, they probably haven`t even read any. Should I complain of their ignorance, harrassment, the fact that they can`t read, and won`t learn how to read? I bet they can`t even think of what to have for tea unless it`s on the screen in front of them. Judging by some of the crap they come up with, they must have all had a bowl of turd and milk for breakfast. From the subsidised works canteen of course :D

The Financial Ombudsman Service will expect you to have exhausted BLS's own complaint procedure first. I don't know about TS but would expect something similar there.

The expectation is that you should resolve the matter with the complainee [sic] first before involving the regulatory authorities.

While I can understand the frustration inherent in your comments just stay cool and do everything by the book.

Whether or not you have received a copy of their complaints procedure send off a letter headed 'FORMAL COMPLAINT' and detailing your complaints. Send by recorded delivery of course.

One of the complaints may be that they have failed to supply a copy of their complaints procedure. Good one to get them on! And a good basis for a formal complaint to OFT later on.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Hi all,

Right I`m thinking of sending them nobody`s at BLS this -

FORMAL COMPLAINT

LEARN TO READ – DO NOT IGNORE

Dear Morons,

Re: Your stupid, irritating letters

Reference Number: Mine

With reference to your recent letters dated 24th June 2008, 7th July 2008, 18th July and 31st July claiming I have ignored your request to contact you, your comments to arrange a home visit, and your latest threats of legal action.

For your information I do not discuss my finances with moronic third parties such as yourselves, especially when your only purpose in life is to intimidate, bully and cause harassment.

You ask me for payment, yet you have not proved anything. Are you all totally stupid? Do you honestly think I’m going to make any sort of payment to YOU, simply based on the fact that YOU have asked me to? Errrrrr, I don’t think so!

My letter dated 29th May clearly outlined the situation. If you had taken the time to read that letter, which you received on 2nd June 2008, instead of ignoring it, you will learn that this account is `In Dispute` with Lloyds TSB, and has nothing to do with yourselves. It would appear you have problems reading, as well as being incapable of basic thought, which would explain why you have not responded to my letter in a proper and professional manner, but instead, send out lame automated, pathetic, templates. If you did not understand it’s contents, then you should have you have sought advice from your Legal Department.

Be advised that I am only prepared to communicate with Lloyds TSB and only in writing; in which case I suggest you delete my personal information from your systems and pass this account back to Lloyds TSB, which would be the desk in front.

Also, to the above I require a copy of your Complaints Procedure. I expect to receive this no later than 7 days from receipt of this letter.

N.P

Any comments anyone?

N.P

So you've let them get under your skin?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Yep, like an irritating spot that`s too hard to squeeze. Pain and suffering........ the dark side, avoid I must :mad:

Anything you`d like to change palomino? :D

Also,

I was thinking of sending Lloyds TSB this -

Dear Sir,

Account No: Mine

Thank you for your letter dated 7th August 2008.

You stated in your letter you have temporarily suspended legal action on this account to allow me to consider my options.

In my letter of 3rd June 2008, which was received by Lloyds TSB on 5th June 2008, I clearly outlined my concerns with this account, which you obviously haven’t addressed.

In short, you claimed I had broken the Current Account Agreement as the account was overdrawn.

I stated in that letter, that had you returned all unlawful, extortionate, profit making charges to this account which you had applied over the last 6 years, this account would not be overdrawn.

Instead of sending any sensible response, you have simply fobbed me of with stupid, `we need more time to look into your compliant` templates for the last couple of months. Only a week or two ago I received two of these, in two days.

On top of that, instead of holding action on this account, you kept adding interest onto an account which is `In Dispute`, as well as sending the account to your annoying Solicitors. Both actions are totally against OFT Guidelines.

To me, it would seem you simply ignored my letter for the sole purpose of letting this account mount up with your stupid interest, creating a nice little debt using my name, in order to make a `nice little earner` for yourselves.

You seem to think that dumping £70 into the account and calling it a Full and Final is a suitable response to this dispute. What about the remaining £260 + all of the interest you have added on top of that?

Also, I am still waiting for a copy of the `Agreement` you claim I have broken. Why is that? Why is it that an organisation the size of Lloyds TSB needs two or three months to find a simple agreement? You do have one, don’t you? How do I know what I’m expected to pay back is the right amount?

One more thing, this account is around 23 years old. At the time of opening the account, a charge was £5, now it is £35. Why would that be? If you expect people to pay these charges then I would expect you to justify your penalties. Is it because due to the amount of people being charged, you realised this is one hell of a profit making [problem]?

I await your reply

Yours sincerely

Me

Any comments?

Regards

N.P

Ummm, I think you might need to consider toning them down just a touch:D Exellent way of getting rid of frustration, however if this ever went to court or you decide to make a complaint to FOS/TS then it wont look too good for you. Dont sink to the level of TSB and BLS:)

BCOBS

Evening people,

Right, both letters were `toned down`, a little. I don`t see why I should be nice to a bunch of idiots, but there you go.

Anyway, this was sent to Lloyds TSB, which was signed for today -

Thank you for your letter dated 7th August 2008.

You stated in your letter you have temporarily suspended legal action on this account to allow me to consider my options.

In my letter of 3rd June 2008, which was received by Lloyds TSB on 5th June 2008, I clearly outlined my concerns with this account, which you clearly have not addressed.

In short, you claimed I had broken the Current Account Agreement as the account was overdrawn.

I stated in that letter, that had you returned all unlawful charges to this account which you had applied over the last 6 years, this account would not be overdrawn.

Instead of sending any sensible response, you have simply fobbed me of with `we need more time to look into your compliant` templates for the last couple of months. Only a week or two ago I received two of these, in two days.

On top of that, instead of holding action on this account, you kept adding interest onto an account which is `In Dispute`, as well as sending the account to your Solicitors. Both actions are totally against OFT Guidelines.

To me, it would seem you simply ignored my letter for the sole purpose of letting this account mount up with interest, creating a debt using my name, in order to make a `nice little profit` for yourselves.

You seem to think that dumping £70 into the account and calling it a Full and Final is a suitable response to this dispute. This account STILL has some £260 in charges, plus interest

Also, I am still waiting for a copy of the `Agreement` you claim I have broken.

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely

And the second letter was also sent Recorded to BLS at the registered address, which was 25 Gresham Street (Lloyds). This has yet to be signed for.

FORMAL COMPLAINT - DO NOT IGNORE

Dear Morons,

Re: Your irritating letters Reference Number: Yours

With reference to your recent letters dated 24th June 2008,7th July 2008, 18th July and 31st July claiming I have ignored your request to contact you, your comments to arrange a home visit, and your latest threats of legal action.

For your information I do not discuss my finances with third parties, such as yourselves, especially when your only purpose in life is to intimidate, bully and cause harassment.

You ask me for payment, yet you have proved nothing. Do you honestly think I’m going to make any sort of payment to YOU, simply based on the fact that YOU have asked me to? I don’t think so!

My letter dated 29th May clearly outlined the situation. If you had taken the time to read that letter, which you received on 2nd June 2008, instead of ignoring it, you will learn that this account is `In Dispute` with Lloyds TSB, and has nothing to do with yourselves. Clearly you have not read, or did not understand the contents, which would explain why you have not responded to my letter in a proper and professional manner, but instead, sent out lame, automated templates. If you did not understand its contents, then you should have you have sought advice from your Legal Department.

Be advised that I am only prepared to communicate with Lloyds TSB and only in writing; in which case I suggest you delete my personal information from your systems and pass this account back to Lloyds TSB. I require immediate written confirmation of this.

Also, to the above I require a copy of your Complaints Procedure as I wish to make a Formal Complaint as to your incompetence in handling this matter in a professional manner. I expect to receive this no later than 14 days from receipt of this letter. Failure to comply WILL result in a complaint being made to Trading Standards and The Financial Ombudsman Service.

Yours sincerely

We`ll see what happens next.

Any comments people?

N.P

Evening people,

Right, both letters were `toned down`, a little. I don`t see why I should be nice to a bunch of idiots, but there you go.

Anyway, this was sent to Lloyds TSB, which was signed for today -

:D It can be frustrating and very tempting to say what you think. However, should this ever get as far as a court then you will be seen to be the more professional and LTSB and BLS will look like the plonkers they are. :grin:

Look forward to their replies to your amended letters :)

BCOBS

Evening boys and girls,

Right, we have ANOTHER UPDATE today.

This was actually received this morning, but check out the date.

This one is regarding the Lloyds TSB Mastercard, with what some say is a dodgy CCA.

It goes something like this -

LTSB9A.jpg

LTSB9B.jpg

What do you recommend on this one people? Any idea`s?

Personally, I don`t think they seem to have understood the letter which they`ve been trying to read for the last 3-4 months.

Everything seems to disappoint these people, but who gives a s**t?

Anyone?

N.P

Just bumping this thing up.

Has anyone any idea on how to respond to this?

Any help much appreciated.

N.P