Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening Postggj

I see you've been on the LSE recently having a little chat with some of the shareholders ;)

Hope you had a good xmas and the recovery is going well.

Regards

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's hope that the Shareholders can do this as it seems that RBS, which is so typical of the fat cat banks, are trying to get away with it.

If all of Welscum's debtors were to quit paying for one month or maybe two, then this would finally hammer down the nail in the WF coffin.

If I am a day late with my monthly payment, I get a call from these sharks.

RBS.... What a load of sharks they are as well it seems being bailed out with our tax money... Ironic that our money may have been used to keep the thieves going. I for one will never pay them any money ever again and hope to get some of my hard earned stolen money back !!!!

2010 Welcome go DOWN !!!!

erm... i am desperately in need of extra cash. and was about to take out a loan for maybe £2000. the settlement figure, after a 1/4 is something like £1795 and repayments would be £105 a month for 3 years. Now... i can afford this.

are they ok to deal with if repayments are kept up to date? or should i still steer clear?

Please dont that's how much my loan was for and the same repayment. I've now been told I owe a further £1400 to clear everything when I have already paid £3500. I was stupid to take out this loan, I just needed the money at the time. It's as good as taking money off a loan shark if you go with them. I wish the government would intervene. No one should take a loan with them. Instead call your Citizens Advice Bereau about your money problems. Please don't take a loan with them.

Let's hope that the Shareholders can do this as it seems that RBS, which is so typical of the fat cat banks, are trying to get away with it.

If all of Welscum's debtors were to quit paying for one month or maybe two, then this would finally hammer down the nail in the WF coffin.

If I am a day late with my monthly payment, I get a call from these sharks.

This is a fantastic idea - if only there were some realistic way to implement it.

I was forced to take a secured loan with these rogues in Jan 08, Im paying just under £250 per month on £11k and just received my annual statment which shows only £10 of the £250 actually goes toward reducing my capital argggggggg!!!!:-x

I vow to do anything in my power to help bring these people to their knee's!

As usual post excellent stuff Thank You.

I asked the Area Damager why a Secured Loan is recorded has a Mortgage with Credit Reference Agencies. He said "Because it is a Mortgage". No it is not I signed an agreement for a Secured Loan with a Second Charge on my property.

If it was a Mortgage where was the Survey, Land Searches and Independent Witness signatures.

He tried then to tell us that it is the CRA`s who record this information. Only if that is what you tell them to record, You Eff... KNOB.( got to be careful of Cagbot) I was off on one then. A few deep breaths and I am back in control. Or may be I should start drinking heavily. LMAO.

Cheers, MARK

Well Fsa Ond Fos

Seems I Have Some More Letter Writing

Ill Keep You Updated

Hi Post - dont mean to hijack thread - my arguements with welcom still ongoing. - I also have a problem with a DCA called DLC collecting on behalf of a firm called Hillesden Securities. This debt relates to the yes car firm where i refused to pay the enforced PPI that was added. Where is the best place to start a new thread on this?

Happy New Year to you.. and all other Caggers.

True, true, true. Not read lots of this thread but has the CCA been dealt with yet dadofholly?

As for PPI you are well within your rights to withhold but you'd need to show on one of a few angles possible thast you were unbaware of it being added at the time of any agreement being made. It's not very difficult to do but still an important hurdle to justify your actions today :)

Please Tell Me If Im Wrong But If I Have Read It Right They Still Cannot Enforce It Without The True Cca

Regards

Thats correct edwi69 they cant enforce it - but they can still register it - it appears what the judge is saying is - the loan is still owed - but cant be enforced through a court.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks