Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Brassed Off 2 I have sent you two messages.. if they dont come through let me know.

Finally they settled our claim for misselling of PPI the new credit agreement arrived today.

I drafted the particulars of claim last night and was ready to put my claim in the small claims court next week . I am 100% confident.

I want to attach a final letter that I had received from them but was unable to do so...

If you would like me to send you a copy of their final letter let me have your email address.

I would like to stress this company really knows how to wind you up..

My legal research has paid off again...... I have helped many people win their cases. I have been researching different aspects of law for many years. I had a bad experience with a few solicitors who did not know what they were doing and wanted large sums of money for doing practically nothing, hence I decided to do it myself. I,m not knocking them and there are some good ones... somewhere?:)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brassed Off 2 I have sent you two messages.. if they dont come through let me know.

Finally they settled our claim for misselling of PPI the new credit agreement arrived today.

I drafted the particulars of claim last night and was ready to put my claim in the small claims court next week . I am 100% confident.

I want to attach a final letter that I had received from them but was unable to do so...

I would like to stress this company really knows how to wind you up..

MM, got your pm's ok, thanks.

Congrats on your PPI,

Can you post up a couple of interesting pararaphs from your letter? OR pm me if you want to....

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi all,

Been away for a few days and when I arrived back, some monkey had left a message asking me to call them.

His number was 0208 643 6480. ( Sutton and Belmont area )

So I rang them and it was their Collections Dept - NDU or something.

Some jerk answered and I said " What company are you " and he said, " NDU " or something.

I said " What company is this " and he said " Who are you ".

I said, " I am not telling you until you tell me ".

Stand Off .....:lol:

Of course, I recognised their number anyway and said " By any chance are you part of Welcome Finance " and he said, " Yes ".

I said, " Oh yes, you are the company that's going BUST " and hung up.

Voda chuckles.

I HATE THIS COMPANY WITH A VENGEANCE THAT NEVER HAS THE COURTESY TO ANSWER MY LETTERS SO UNTIL THEY DO, THEN I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO THE COWBOYS.

Edited by Voda

Hi Postie,

That's the number I called yesterday.

Yep, Sutton is in South West London.

Take care

Voda

Hi Voda

Is That Number Correct

I Get A Hair Dresser In Sutton

I Believe Sw London

The office seems tobe accesible by ringing a bell, local intelligence tells me that it is just a paperwork place, they don't do loan signing there and they only seem to have a skeleton staff there. I can have a scout down there on Tuesday when I am that end of the High Street (I live up the top end of Sutton).

They may be using it as a litigation office, then they can use Croydon or Wimbledon County Courts instead of Northampton for larger claims. Not too sure how I can find that out without ringing their doorbell myself. I already have a 'Fuzzybobble' scenario in my head whilst typing this out.....

This extract was posted in local paper Telegraph-Argos recently ------

Troubled consumer finance group Cattles has issued an update on its financial performance in the three months to March 31.2009

The Birstall group, headed by chief executive David Postings, employs 300 staff in Cleckheaton.

It confirmed that some parts of the business continued to trade but at a lower level.

Discussions with its bankers, bondholders and holders of its US Private Placement Notes have continued to try to stabilise the firm’s financial position.

The Lewis Group, one of the leading players in the UK purchased-debt market, increased collections by 5.6 per cent to £23 million.

Receivables were 2.5 per cent higher at £179.8 million but like-for-like debt purchases fell from £16 million to £13.5 million.

Cattles Invoice Finance maintained client numbers at 722 but saw a 10.6 per cent fall in net receivables to £77.4 million. The group is still considering a possible disposal of the invoice finance business as one of its options going forward

Hi guys, still digging and checked the Lewsi Group's listing for their consumer credit licence.

Ex Cheif Operating Officer Ian Cummings, suspended as you know, is still listed as running this place! How can someone suspended from a position that high for something so serious still be allowed to run the Lewis Group?

Surely that brigns into question their fitness to hold a consumer credit licence?

No-one can tell me he is A1 perfect at running this gaff and was just having 'an off' few years at Welcome :p

(and considering it seems most of the Lewis Group offices are beside/in Welcome offices they weren't affected by the famous 'breakdown of internal controls' that have crippled a company)

:rolleyes:

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Brassed off

I have send you two PMs. Draft version of the particulars of claim... and a final letter to them.

MM, ,

thanks for that, been v.v. busy, but managed a quick scan over it, will digest in more detail later.

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Good Morning fellow Welcome Finance haters !!! :lol:

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any successes of any complaints lodged with FOS against these cretins ?? Just being nosey

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

Hi postggj, Animal lover got an interesting reply from NU:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/147639-welcome-finance-investigation-20.html#post2227483

Apparently they are even dodging telling the ICO when they ask too!

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Their credit agreement states the following:-

£10.00 if they have to call you I called them about 15 times in the space of 6 months £150.00

£10.00 if they have to write you I wrote to them 11 times £110.00

£20.00 if payment is returned unpaid Charge Daily interest on PPI

£25.00 if they have to visit you I have not visited them so if I do I will charge them £25.00

and interest on interest.

I would recommend anyone contacting either by phone or letter to charge the same, this would mean you have equal rights under the contract. These people do not communicate internally and pass you around department to department.

They do not update their systems .. Always ask them for a copy of the recording if the call is recorded.

Edited by MarkieMark

Hi MarkieMark,

Agree with you totally.

I have NEVER in all my life dealt with such a firm of incompetent cowboys.

I really hope they die a slow and painful death very soon.

Take care

Voda

I sent an email to NU asking if they had any details of any policy in my name / address as Direct Group confirmed that they are the unerwriters. I got this email back. Feels like going round in circles and I don't see why my details aren't being found at NU.

Thank you for your earlier e-mail regarding the shortfall policy as stated.

Your e-mail has come through to Aviva United Kingdom Direct Insurance, who are part of the Aviva group dealing directly with the public via the telephone and internet. Aviva UKDI provide Motor, Home and Travel insurance policies direct to the consumer and do not use intermediaries or brokers. On checking the details that you have supplied I can confirm that your policy is not held through the Direct side of the business. As we operate independently from our parent company who use the broker system, I am afraid that we cannot access your policy or advise you on the terms and conditions therein. I would therefore ask that you direct your query to the intermediary who arranged your policy.

If the above information does not help to resolve your query and you do not have the contact details for the company you require, you can either call the main Aviva switchboard on 01603 622200 within normal office hours or write to: Aviva, PO Box 4, Surrey Street, Norwich. NR1 3NG

Alternatively you may choose to fax us on: +44 (0)1603 683659

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

I sent an email to NU asking if they had any details of any policy in my name / address as Direct Group confirmed that they are the unerwriters. I got this email back. Feels like going round in circles and I don't see why my details aren't being found at NU.

Thank you for your earlier e-mail regarding the shortfall policy as stated.

Your e-mail has come through to Aviva United Kingdom Direct Insurance, who are part of the Aviva group dealing directly with the public via the telephone and internet. Aviva UKDI provide Motor, Home and Travel insurance policies direct to the consumer and do not use intermediaries or brokers. On checking the details that you have supplied I can confirm that your policy is not held through the Direct side of the business. As we operate independently from our parent company who use the broker system, I am afraid that we cannot access your policy or advise you on the terms and conditions therein. I would therefore ask that you direct your query to the intermediary who arranged your policy.

If the above information does not help to resolve your query and you do not have the contact details for the company you require, you can either call the main Aviva switchboard on 01603 622200 within normal office hours or write to: Aviva, PO Box 4, Surrey Street, Norwich. NR1 3NG

Alternatively you may choose to fax us on: +44 (0)1603 683659

YOU TELLING ME THAT DIRECT GROUP ARE CLAMING TO BE THE UNDERWRITERS, NOT NORWICH UNION

SMELLING A BIG RAT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks