Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see you have been doing your home work stewie

I like to be informed;)

I dont think I posted a single thread regards Welcome for the first month while I gathered my intel on these guys. I do have a court claim against them but its taking a bit longer than I hoped (nothing new for Welcome)

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hey Guys,

13 guests now ... Lucky 13 :lol:

I just hit "new posts" on the main tab and Welcome finance popped up on 4 of the listings on the first page. I think this is gathering alot of interest and people are finally willing to speak up.

There is power in numbers!

As for the guests. Ummmm register and let yourself be known!

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

:D first time I've been rooting for the taxman

Postggj, I have some info to pm you tonight, something else HMRC may also want to have a look into, based on a recent case HMRC won against another company and the evidence provided in Welcomes own paperwork and T&C wording ;)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Was just on the MSE forum there, and see that Welcome are still up to their usual tricks.

A woman wrote to them asking for her account number/documents; Welcome wrote back saying they'd lost that information, but the best part has to be at the bottom of the letter where they kindly advise her they were going to charge her account £25 for their reply! Utter madness lol

before our friends in nottingham get ready to go home, think on this

all policies have supposed insurance premium tax added, this is to go to the tax man

ok then the cost of the tax is added to the repayments in the agreement,

who should get the interest on the insurance premium tax

welcome or HMRC

INTERESTING

Ok People

This Is Important, Just Thought Of Some Thing

All Of You Who Know How Much You Paid For The Insurance On The Agreement,

I Need To Know, Has The Insurance Premium Tax been Added Later or Is It Inclusive, Ie, The Same As On The Agreement

LOOK IN THE DOCS IN YOUR SAR UNDER IPT

Edited by postggj

Maybe someone can adise me on my WF car loan.

I have a nice car, financed by WF in Oct 06, thru Ucan and from Car Craft.

Paying £300 month no probs, on a lower income now so wf said no probs,come in next week as they have agreed to reduce monthly payments to £100 until I get back into permanent work.

They said that it will be a new finance agreement with lower apr. No PPi was taken out.

Wondering if I should wait and not sign another agreement with them but after paying £300 omnthly since oct 06 with no probs do not want to lose car or default

Oh also I still have not been given the car log book

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Well LMAO - got home today to a letter from our buddies (hey you 7 still at work? It's jobs day in the Nottingham Evening Post thought you'd have better things to do!)

Anyway......I thinkg it's a standard 'we are in receipt of your letter yadda yadda yadda' but it's not quite...............

despite me sending them my letter about the shi*e agreement that because of their behaviour is unenforcable - my letter does not say we are in receipt of your letter...it reads "regarding your complaint made to FOS we write to inform you yadda yadda yadda"

So apparently acknowledging a complaint from the person thats been paying them £190 for 2 years without fail doesn't deserve a reply - but hell a kick up the ass letter from the FOS does require a response!

LMAO Welcome (and guests) you've got more to worry about than the FOS on your collective asses - and with the extra bit of info and more importantly evidence I'm about to hand over for the file to HMRC & Serious Fraud Squad you really will wish you'd just paid me my PPI back - VERY expensive lesson!

Happy job hunting :p

Just to let you guys know I have managed to get a firm of solicitors who will take on my case against Welcome Finance on a no win no fee basis.

There are lots of breaches on the Welcome Finance Agreement and the PPI appears to missold. Looking at the Script does not detail any information which claims to be asked or noted.

Total Charge for Credit

Cancellation Rights

PPI added to the Loan

Figures appears to have been mis calculated

etc etc

If anyone wants to know the solicitors are send me a PM.

well done Markiemark - just be careful how much a no win no fee solicitor takes - though i'm sure they'll do a good job.

I'm a complete layman and have started this all on my own and managed to dig up a hell of a lot of info - same goes for Dipply75 and Postggj - just make sure you get your fees worth :)

Oh roll on friday when i "personally" hand over my SAR im going to ask them some very awkward questions when i pop into the local Welcome Lie Centre...sorry i meant office. I cannot wait to begin my own personal battle with these scumbags....just hope i get all my info back before Welcome (hopefully) goes bust !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks