The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Google is your friend, stonedecroze ;)

I've now converted it into an Excel worksheet - we have currently written to: 16 of 646 MPs!

• Haha 1
  • 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tick Hazel Blears off, MP for Salford! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Cheers everyone, we have got to keep this going.

Please try & send links to more peeps.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cheers everyone, we have got to keep this going.

Please try & send links to more peeps.

And don't forget to try and confirm who's been written to (even if not directly by you, as long as you can verify it) and we'll tick them off the list.
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Hahahaha!!! Well it still exists, doesn't it? ;):D

Write to your MP and

We have currently written to: 18 of 646 MPs! I'm fairly confident that we have CAG members in ALL constituencies so GET WRITING! :D

Write to your MP and

All MPs got written to following the Whistleblower program including a full information pack.

I think from earlier posts and threads on the forum that nearly all MPs have been written to by members of the forum.

My local MP, who is in the cabinet, holds local surgeries where you can meet him and raise issues.

I find this best as there are other people there, and they cant hide behind their press liason officer, they have to answer you, and not just send a pre written response.

All MPs got written to following the Whistleblower program including a full information pack.

I think from earlier posts and threads on the forum that nearly all MPs have been written to by members of the forum.

Are you saying we shouldn't be writing to them about this? We are writing to protest about the disregard shown for the interests of consumers and complainants in the recent accommodation between the OFT and the banks. Are you suggesting that we all go and see your MP instead?

I'm not quite sure where you're going with your post? :confused:

Write to your MP and

Just been having a look at your list Mac, well done, its great.

I'm also really pleased to see that our little list is growing into a bigger one, thanks guys, for passing the word!! 110104_emM5.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DK - Is he new? He's not on my list, which is from Parliament and was updated 29/07. Or perhaps an MEP?

Computer says 'no', m'fraid :(

Write to your MP and

Macboy, thought you might like to have a look at this link William Powell MP

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ja-de

Thanks for that, but I'm afraid that must have been a long tim ago. Current MP for Corby is Phil Hope.

Mac

Write to your MP and

It must have been, I just asked google & thats what came upd6954bbe44b0aa08f2efed9c7284ce9f.gif, but I'm now a little confused as to where DK got him from. z0tdntknw.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It must have been, I just asked google & thats what came up, but I'm now a little confused as to where DK got him from.

No idea - could you do me a favour and PM her for me, ja-de? I'm fading a bit now! :D Thanks!

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

Yes, no problem.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why is this thread not FULL of people emailed and contacting their MP confused.gif
I agree Money - I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me about moving the thread into 'General' forum - It will get a lot more exposure there - only Halifax/HBOS CAG-gers are seeing it here. Got no reply from two Moderators. so I have asked SSL for some assistance.

Write to your MP and

Chrissie's addition brings us to 20 of 646 MPs!

Write to your MP and

I make that 21 out of 646 MP's

Come on guys, please spread the word-WE NEED MORE.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]