Capital one & buchanan clark & wells

mrsc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mrs C, did you overwrite the date on the right hand side, or is that how it looks? .. Also the PPI tick box does'nt look like one of your ticks ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi UK

I didn't overwrite anything does it look dodgy?

I thought the same about the tick for the PPI,but thought I was being paranoid, thanks for confirming that,it doesn't look the same as the rest,anyway I was only working about 8 hours a week (dinnerlady) so would not have been covered.

:D I just received and email to apply to Cap 1 for a credit card as I was typing this:D

Mrs c

Lol .. . the date overwritten like that is dodgy, the tick is not like your others. The number 5 is'nt yours either. Totally different than that of the one above.

Also it is mis sold due to your work being part time. Also it's an application form. I have guided the team here to have a look.

Look like you have more to claim here than you thought.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Not at all.

No prescribed terms, no cancelation details, no terms and conditions, dodgy date inserted, PPI tick different from yours above, mis sold because of your job.

Oh you lucky lady. . . unenforcable i say. .

WARNING TO ALL

A slight hijack..ok a big one! Mine was the same with definate ticks in the PPI when I never apply for protection on anything.So if it unenforcable how do I back my money back without court or it it ammunintion for a normal claim for charges?

Thanks

Baslow138

hi mrsc ,

just looking at your form and agree its not the same as your ticks.

are we all paranoid or are they ticking boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe somebody will be in court to check???

keep up the good work.

I have seen another one, a few days ago with the date changed on the right hand side, and it's an application form.

WARNING TO ALL

Hi UK

Having a bit of a problem with spreadsheets ( I am sure they have something against me):o

This time I did manage to fill it out using the one from the templates here and put in for 30%

I then used the spreadsheet that you have advised someone else on here to use and it had a 29.9% and it has came out much higher than the one at 30%

I have also worked it out at 8% also as I am still reading up on the contractual interest.

am I right in thinking,that I can claim for charges and PPI as this was missold to me.:eek:

Hi could someone please advise as to the best spreadsheet to use as I am having problems as in the above post,as I am not really clued up on these things a prod in the right direction would be helpful please:)

Hi Mrsc

Have you considered letting them know that you have an unenforcable agreement?. ..

Try this calculator Mrsc . ..

http://www.shweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/interestcalcs.xls

If you are going to ask for the refund of PPI, then put it into your claim. Keep the claim as one package, PPI,Charges, Default removal etc. You stand a better chance of getting all 3 items back.

WARNING TO ALL

Hi UK,

Have you considered letting them know that you have an unenforcable agreement?.

sorry to be so dumb,what do you mean ?

As I don't actually owe them anything I paid this more than a year ago.

The spreadsheet I will have another go with that one,will let you know how I gate on.:grin:

It's ok Mrsc. As you don't owe them anything, go for full PPI refund, charges, etc with interest. The spreadsheet is Steven4064's and works well.

• Haha 1

WARNING TO ALL

Help please,

Right I know I am not up to speed in the spreadsheet department,but I am having real problems.

1. using the template from here simple excel scotland @30% the interest is coming out at £800.00 on charges of £447.00 24@£18.00 and 1@£15.00

dated from 06/2001 to 06/2002

2. Using the spreadsheethttp://www.shweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/interestcalcs.xls

I am getting £1,678.69 interest on the same charges at 29.9%.

probably just me doing something wrong:eek: I have done them about three times now.

what is the best one to use ( I do prefer the second one for obvious reasons:-D )

Hi Mrsc

The second one works out Compound interest, i don't think the other one is set up for Credit Card Charges. If you send me an Email address via PM, i can upload another one to you, to do a double check.

WARNING TO ALL

Hi Uk,

thanks for all the help,I have filled out the spredsheet you sent and it comes out much the same as the interest calcs xls one.

I do prefer those figures, now I just have to do one for the PPI that they added.

Sorry to be such a pain,I just worry about doing it wrong:D

That's ok. I think that first spreadsheet was for Simple Interest. The other two spreadsheets work Compounded Interest.

WARNING TO ALL

• 1 month later...

Any news Mrsc?

WARNING TO ALL

Hi Uk

I thought I had posted a reply but it is not showing:confused:

I have fallen behind a bit on this (family) but I will do fresh spreadsheets and get them posted this week,I will keep you updated on how I am doing,and with any questions I may have.

Thanks for asking.:)