Capital one & buchanan clark & wells

mrsc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get it taken off for you...

This is'nt an actual Credit agreement. Did you get an actual agreement from them?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Thanks for all the help UK

The answer to your question is no.

All I have received is what I have posted.

From the letter you can see that they have sent a copy of their (current) Terms and Conditions ( which did not apply to me) and Templates of the Statement of Default and Default letter.

and said that I would have received them as on the screen printouts it says that they were generated. And that they are not required to send out copies of the actual notices under section 78.

Don't understand all this at all.:(

thanks Roberttx,

It wasn't until I posted it on here that I noticed I had left that on, I deleted it from photobucket.

I will scan again and re post thanks for all the help guys much appreciated.:D :D

Thanks for all the help UK

The answer to your question is no.

All I have received is what I have posted.

From the letter you can see that they have sent a copy of their (current) Terms and Conditions ( which did not apply to me) and Templates of the Statement of Default and Default letter.

and said that I would have received them as on the screen printouts it says that they were generated. And that they are not required to send out copies of the actual notices under section 78.

Don't understand all this at all.:(

This may be correct that they'd not have to supply the default notice under section 78 - so it would be applicable under the SAR request you made where they are supposed to supply ALL information that they hold about you and this account - therefore the default notice would be part of it?

Would also be worthwhile asking about their proof of postage of this document etc.. - a template of the document isn't good enough - it's the actual document you want a copy of as far as I am aware.

Okay so I should write to them again and say that I should have been supplied with the proper default notice etc with my SAR and also the T&C's are not applicable to me as account was back in 2001-2002 and that they haven't supplied me with my credit agreement.

Sorry about this just need to get it clear in my mind.

Also could someone please help me with the spreadsheet I got it from here Credit card simple excel. I changed the 8% to 30% is that right ?

How do you get rid of what is on there already complete novice at this I'm afraid. I got up to line 33 but there are still charges etc from the example showing.

I am sorry to be such a pain.

Had a reply from the information commisioner regarding Buchanan Clark and wells re: non compliance of SAR so they are going to write to them and get them to send information, so we will just have to wait and see what they come up with (they have never replied to any letters)

Just thought I would update re BCW as they are involved with this saga also.

Thank you for your letter dated 17th August 2007.

You state that I requested the copies of my default notice under section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, I actually asked for all information that your company holds relating to my account under the Data Protection Act 1998, of which you have failed to provide. If you no longer have a copy, could you please inform me as to when these were destroyed and by which means,if you have proof of posting I would also like to see a copy of this.

I also asked for a copy of the original contract by which this account was governed, you have sent the current Terms and Conditions which are not applicable to me, could you please send the terms and conditions which applied at that time, also a copy of the signed credit agreement.

This is the letter I am going to send cap1 does it look alright is there anything else I should add ?

Any thoughts welcome.

And thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still nothing from BCW how long should I give them I received letter from ICO 15th Oct and they were going to write to them.

Is there anyone else I can report them to they haven't complied with my SAR nor have they acknowledged any of my letters.

Update.

Letter away to Cap one re proof of postage and destruction of account details.

Reported BCW again to ICO for still not complying

Sent email to BCW requesting their complaints procedure.

What was the response?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

They wanted a ref no,so have given the ref no this was also on all the other letters etc that I have sent.

I was shocked to get a reply to be honest,he has now sent all the details to Stratford upon avon office,which he claims must of dealt with it.

The address I have on first letter received from them was in fact the Glasgow office. So will have to wait and see what kind of responce I get now.

Okay just had a reply from the Stratford upon avon office, so have given them a list of all my letters, emails, SAR,LBA and of the complaint to the Information Commisioner and follow up yesterday to ICO.So will let you know what happens now,finally they have actually acknowledged me.I was thinking tho the the guy who answered first probably thought I owed them money. What a shame that was his christmas bonus,or so he thought.

Hi all,

Had another email,this looks like it's finally going to be sorted out,just have to reply with some information,and they are going to look into it for me. Even mentioned getting any overpayment back from them.:)

Will keep you updated as to how I get on.

Oh good. . e mail seems to work now Mrsc. No more excuses from them about the mail strike etc . .

WARNING TO ALL

Got a result from BCW

They have found my overpayment and will be sending a cheque:D finally.

Will let you know when I receive it.

Just to say lady at Stratford upon Avon office has been wonderful ( just wish they were all like her).

Hi all,

Update after sending my letter 14th Nov re them not supplying my credit agreement, they have sent..... a short application form.

Off to do some reading be back later

Looks like the sort of thing a lot of us have had. Are you able to post it here, without your details for a look? ..

WARNING TO ALL