MERCERS and 2 faulty BC DNs **WON**

Delfi101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I'm really sorry for all of you who are suffering at the hands of Mercers. I had a Monument card debt and they harassed me constantly phone calls galore. It got so bad I felt like crying every time the phone rang. Luckily a kind family member helped me pay the debt off. Mercers are nothing but a bunch of **** Barclaycard should be ashamed for causing so much misery.

I know we get ourselves into debt but unfortunately we can't always help changes in circumstances and if it's a choice between paying a credit card or feeding your Children well the Children naturally come first.

Life is getting tough for families, well just about anybody in the UK with all the costs of living going up, These ruthless companies need to be more understanding and stop the mental torture they put people through causing stress and depression . The Government needs to step in and do more to prevent this from ever happening and make these companies act more reasonably and show some compassion towards customers who are struggling.

Good luck all :)

• Haha 1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic