manf v Ruthbridge and Littlewoods

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

8)

Peeps :)

I've been down this road, Information Commissioners Office & CRA won't do owt :mad: the only option you have available is to take them to court, serve them with a S10/12 notice & follow up with court action after 21 days :roll: if you can afford it .

Anyone know of a better way, I'm happy to be corrected

Hey Conar.

Have you had a hearing for this yet? If so, what was the outcome (sorry your thread(s) is on my list to read ):)

I'm thinking of going the "I will report you HM Treasury (Criminal arm)" route. I've been told that this is not threat to use lightly as they will turn the company/bank over to find the agreement. However, I know there is no agreement. I have it in writing from them, so I am quite prepared to do this, to get the desired effect. I will use this as a last resort. :cool:

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

deedee - no point in going down that road, I had my paperwork returned and I quote "HM Treasury is unable to comment on or investigate allegations of criminal behaviour. If you believe a crime to have been committed you should contact the police with your concerns.

deedee - no point in going down that road, I had my paperwork returned and I quote "HM Treasury is unable to comment on or investigate allegations of criminal behaviour. If you believe a crime to have been committed you should contact the police with your concerns.

Oh dear! :mad: I might have to consider the Court route, however, I would like to avoid this if at all possible, for the moment. I've spent a lot of money on fees recently. I'm going to keep reading and researching, as there must be other statutes that could force them to remove this rubbish. Oh well like you all, i'll keep plugging away. :roll:

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hey Conar.

Have you had a hearing for this yet? If so, what was the outcome (sorry your thread(s) is on my list to read ):)

I'm thinking of going the "I will report you HM Treasury (Criminal arm)" route. I've been told that this is not threat to use lightly as they will turn the company/bank over to find the agreement. However, I know there is no agreement. I have it in writing from them, so I am quite prepared to do this, to get the desired effect. I will use this as a last resort. :cool:

deedee

DD

Not started courts action due to lack of available funds to get teh case moving, tho' I intend to do so one day.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

morning all what a lovely day can anyone please tell me where i can get 2500.00 by the end of today to pay Ruthbridge please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before they start proceddings :rolleyes: ......................... also my 12+2 days is up on the 15th August

still not heard anything from ruthless the 12+2 days is up today............whats the next step.............?????????????:confused: xx

My my you are an impatient one. Wait for the calendar month and then Ruthless will have committed a summary offence and you can report them to TS.

I am very disappointed that Ruthless have stopped calling you. After all they told you that my advice was rubbish.

Hi if ruthless or toothless have stopped calling you and are now outside timescale then you can report to TS. I received a blank agreement with incorrect details and TS said that Littlewoods had complied (twits). So I then wrote to Littlewoods that I did not believe that the blank agreement they had hand printed my wifes details on proved that they had an executable agreement. Advised them that they would have to take me to court to get the agreement ruled as enforceable while my opinion was that they did not have any agreement at all. I then got Littlewoods standard letter re we cannot find agreement and will not be pursuing account etc. I have seen this same letter numerous time on the forums now so it may be that you need to write to Littlewoods to get this sorted.

all the best dpick:)

:) hi odc im sorry im inpatient its my star sign you see can't wait for nothing...............;) your advise aint rubbish its fantastic xxx along with everybody else on here i have been talking about this forum to everybody i know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

just sit and wait, and them come back to us when the deadline is up.

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

hi guys...........

here's an update the 12+2 days was up on the 15th August and the 30 days is up on the 12th September...........

well when i was at work this morning my daughter rang me and said Richard from Ruthbridge has just rang me and wants me to ring them back...which of course im not....................

whats my next move????????????????

and funnily enoughthe last letter i got from them and phone call from Derek said they wouldn't contact me again only through a solicitor..........

what do i do now that phone call has un-nerved me

Ignore them until they comply with your CCA request.

Obviously "Richard" wants to talk to you as your payments have ceased and he'll like to offer you some "cock and bull" story about why it doesn't cover this debt.

You are under NO obligation to talk to them on the phone and if you do accidentally answer it to them then DON'T answer the security questions.

Failing the security part means they cannot discuss this "debt" with you.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

thanks curly...........

just one more thing if you don't mind i haven't sent them any payments at all............ and i know he is going to keep ringing me so what shall i do if they do keep ringing;) x

You could try sending this letter they may or may not take any notice but you are covering your self and keep a record of time and date of all calls, record them if you can. I played back one recording of an MBNA call to MBNA and I have not had a call since.

Template letter here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

all the best dpick:)

they may ignore the letter all you do is as cb said

dont answer security questions.

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html