walton v rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The first installment will be aired today at 4.30 with my MP speaking.

Radio Sheffield.

Paul

Not heard anything yet Paul - been listening since 4.30....

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not heard anything yet Paul - been listening since 4.30....

Cheers

Michael

I believe the station couldn't get a hold of my MP yesterday.]

I'll keep you posted.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I believe the station couldn't get a hold of my MP yesterday.]

I'll keep you posted.

flippin eck what a disappointment!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

:eek:

:D

After advice could you remove the above post and forget about what i've just posted.

Or could a Mod remove it.

Paul

Winston Churchill

After advice could you remove the above post and forget about what i've just posted.

Or could a Mod remove it.

Paul

I think this particular cat is out of the bag - and won't be getting back in to it for some time...

;):p

I think this particular cat is out of the bag - and won't be getting back in to it for some time...

;):p

Mums the word though.

Paul

Winston Churchill

That is a brilliant piece of legislation and i am sure it will be used more often in the future. So bully banks watch this space. Well done Paul.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I have been informed that the bank have stated to the BBC that interest which has accrued would be rightfully owed if the account had not been subjected to the judgment. This is a serious misleading statement.

Paul.

Winston Churchill

this is not making sense to me.

can someone please explain what is going on please

the bank are confusing me

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I have been informed that the bank have stated to the BBC that interest which has accrued would be rightfully owed if the account had not been subjected to the judgment. This is a serious misleading statement.

Paul.

Wow. Are they admitting that they can't apply post-Judgment interest there? Stating the bleeding obvious, about 9 years too late, if they are!

Without going in to the technicalities, as I'd have to presume an awful lot anyway, it looks like the Bank are hoping to influence the eventual exposure they'll get from this to their advantage, IMHO.

Confusing? Yes, but I'd call it underhand instead.

well bad luck maybe we need to introudce them to CAG they would love the exposure then.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Wow. Are they admitting that they can't apply post-Judgment interest there? Stating the bleeding obvious, about 9 years too late, if they are!

They can charge interest post Judgment but only if it's in the T's & C's of the original agreement which in this case it isn't. To recap the agreement that the bank incorrectly claimed was a true copy had their much later T's & C's which do allow for the charging of contractual interest after Judgment.

If Paul hadn't found the true original sitting in his loft he wouldn't have been able to prove otherwise

Without going in to the technicalities, as I'd have to presume an awful lot anyway, it looks like the Bank are hoping to influence the eventual exposure they'll get from this to their advantage, IMHO.

See in red above

Agreed but I understand the media have at last cottoned on to their game & are now asking awkward question the answers to which differ each time

Whenever they are caught out & have no counter argument they always resort to "it was a mistake & shouldn't have happened & Mr Walton should ignore the paperwork blah blah etc:"

I think that even the most credulous person has now got to start understanding that the banks are being, how should I say, 'disingenuous'

See in red above

Agreed but I understand the media have at last cottoned on to their game & are now asking awkward question the answers to which differ each time

Whenever they are caught out & have no counter argument they always resort to "it was a mistake & shouldn't have happened & Mr Walton should ignore the paperwork blah blah etc:"

I think that even the most credulous person has now got to start understanding that the banks are being, how should I say, 'disingenuous'

I will be having a chat with my MP tomorrow. Hopefully the Sh** will it the fan on Monday.

The program will be aired just after twelve on Radio 4 and early afternoon on BBC Radio Sheffield.

My Honourable MP John Healy will be speaking as well as a representative from the CAB. Should be fun.

Paul

Winston Churchill

They're kind of saying..... we have no entitlement to apply post judgment interest to his account... but if we had, this is what Mr Walton would owe.

The bank claimed in the Guardian this is a cock-up, i claim conspiracy. And i don't like being labeled as vexatious and a fantasist.

Paul

Winston Churchill

Any exposure they receive from this will damaging.

Paul

Winston Churchill

I believe banking records are deemed prima facia... in otherwords to be correct.

Like joncris as stated i would have been well and truly shafted if i had not found my original agreement.

Winston Churchill

1 I default on a personal loan and overdraft.

2 Whilst in default, and without my knowledge or consent the bank pays my personal loan balance off with a significantly different type of loan, interest is then rebated pursuant to sec 95 CCA 1974 and my personal loan is closed, in addition they convert my overdraft into a loan account.

3 The bank then sees me has a bad risk customer and sets up a book debt account which consist of both the above accounts and only ever shows an indebtedness figure. I believe this is required for tax purposes!.

4 Both accounts start to accrue quarterly compound contractual interest whilst i'm trying to negotiate a reduced payment. Note, interest is now accruing three months prior to judgment.

5 The bank obtain judgment and set up a judgment account,

6 The bank are now operating the judgment account independent to the contract. Without ever having legal entitlement!. And are continuing to do so.

7 The actus reus was when the bank decided to forward fake agreements which were an attempt to mislead me into believing they have legal entitlement to apply such interest.

I hope that comes across a bit clearer to you and especially to the guests.

Paul

Winston Churchill