off to post my preliminary letter to HSBC...how exciting !!

Guest malissa7999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had about the same. Sent my acceptance letter back (on 28/8), heard nothing (but I did ask for a cheque so thought it might take a bit longer) but then received my allocation questionnaire from the court.

I phoned up HSBC to see what was going on. Apparently they are dealing with my cheque but at the moment they are taking about 7-10 days, and they have people off on holiday as well, so they are behind with them!! I asked why it took 7-10 days to write out a cheque but she didn't see it as plainly as that!!

I'd suggest giving them a ring to see if they've got your acceptance form. I tried DG solicitors but its just an answering machine as they are also on holiday!

Dani

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malissa7999

.....well still no money,..called hsbc and they know sod all !!!

hope it dosent become necerssary ti use the allocation questionaire, i cant really afford to be out of pocket for another £100,...

has anyone else have to fill this in and pay ?? also did you claim the charge back against hsbc ? if so how did you go about doing it ?

by the way i received all my old statement from my old joint account with ex-hubby, and the charges totaled to £478,..so i posted my prelimenary letter to hsbc again,...

now they know how far im prepared to take it, hopefully they will just cut the story short and just pay up.

you call Alan Burden at DG he is taking Deborah D'Aubneys urgent stuff his number is 0121 455 22106- i always get voicemail but he always calls me back. Hope this helps.

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail