Most irritating person on telly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carol Vordeman (sp?)

or

Russel Brand.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

That Bookie was on telly once...can I nominate her?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Fiona was on this morninng interviewing some American who had twins (one herself and one by surrogate on same day).

She asked "how soon did you introduce the girls to each other?"

Erm love, They are babies. Helloooo

Still annoying me now.

In fact, aren't most people on the telly annoying.

This could be the reason I don't watch it any more.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Maybe the thread title should be changed to "Is There Anyone On The Television Who ISN'T Annoying?"

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

That would be a much more difficult question to answer.

Maybe, er.....err......nope. Can't think of one.

------------

------------

I actually figured out why Gordon Ramsay annoys me last night.He thinks hes feckin James Bond and he was talking out of his backside about scallops (most feckin "celebrit" chefs dont understand too much about the fishing "industry " )

Something else that the government helped kill off

*slap*

(and it was more than once, what with the repeats.... :rolleyes:)

Watching the first time around was more than enough punishment for me...I'm not a masochist you know...at least not usually...

I actually figured out why Gordon Ramsay annoys me last night.He thinks hes feckin James Bond and he was talking out of his backside about scallops (most feckin "celebrit" chefs dont understand too much about the fishing "industry " )

Something else that the government helped kill off

I think that he has met his match with Janet Street Porter or the Gob s**** as he calls her.

Never used to like her that much but after having seen on her on the F Word she has gone up in my estimation

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Careful how you answer, your answer should be your 1000th post! :-D
Lex pulled that one on me in another thread...it's the bear garden, so this post won't count...just as well really because it would be a shame to waste it on something so trivial...:razz:

I have to say Natasha Kaplinsky, she is sickly sweet, her head is too big for her body and she would go to the opening of an envelope, oh Boggy dont like her!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I'll have to disagree with you all and say that the most irritating person who has ever been on any tv in the entire world is................. KAT DEELEY. Why does she feel the need to almost have sex with a) herself and b) every male she speaks to? How can someone so talentless and irritating even be on tv???????? :mad:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Oooh - I can't wait until she speaks to me!

------------

------------

Oooh - I can't wait until she speaks to me!

Hmmmm............ bet you a tenner you wanna punch the witch within five seconds!!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.