THE Crusher BAH HUMBUG thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know why you insist on being sarcastic. We all do this voluntarily for no other reason than to try and help people.

If you think this site does not help poeple then please let us know your reasons for thinking this way.

Keep it friendly though.:D Lets enjoy the debate!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you insist on being sarcastic. We all do this voluntarily for no other reason than to try and help people.

If you think this site does not help poeple then please let us know your reasons for thinking this way.

Keep it friendly though.:D Lets enjoy the debate!

I often see threads where people are waiting for info/support and nobody has been around for weeks. I just think that the mods need to be more active. Yes I know its all voluntary, yes its difficult to answer all posts, I know from experience.

Always friendly freaky ;-)

To get back on the subject of this thread:

People who presume to tell me what I should be doing with my time when they don't pay my wages:

BAH HUMBUG.

:rolleyes:

Poo-stirrers whose own "better" site is obviously sooooooo busy that they come here to stir it up, thereby rather bringing to mind the words "pots" and "kettles"...

NOT bah-humbug, as that makes me laugh more than anything else.

:-D

• Haha 1

I must say this is the first time I have ventured into the Bear Garden for

months and on this one thread, entitled ''Bah humbug'', three of the four users currently on it are mods and site helpers...what does that tell ya?

It tells you that a particular post on this thread has been reported, therefore Mods/Sh will look at the reported post to determine if any action is required.

Is this where all the mods and site helpers hang out then. Surely you should be out helping the masses.
Anyone would think you knew something about being a Mod on a busy web forum. ;)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

...what does that tell ya?

I don't know, what does that tell us? :confused:

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

It tells you that a particular post on this thread has been reported, therefore Mods/Sh will look at the reported post to determine if any action is required.

I see. So a quick look at the first page of this thread shows that 13 of the

first 20 posts are by mods/site helpers. So what was the reported post there?

Cant see the problem if SH and Mods come in here to let their hair down, i understand that this is all voluntary, so why should people be coming here and

telling the others what to do?

answers on a postcard

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Do you realise that the first page of this thread dates from June? A post was reported on this latest page, whaich dates from the last day or so.

You initial post.

I must say this is the first time I have ventured into the Bear Garden for

months and on this one thread, entitled ''Bah humbug'', three of the four users currently on it are mods and site helpers...what does that tell ya?

I believe that the Mods/Sh were viewing this thread because of the reported post. However I could be wrong.

In response to this post.

Thread title

First post on this thread

Thought i would reinvent this, anything that gets your goat, hacks you off, tell us here, shall I start off?

Bloomin loud aussies on the plane home yesterday, rude, loud, obviously drunk and very uncouth

BAH HUMBUG!!

I cant see anywhere were it states that Mods/Sh are not allowed to post on this thread, should they wish to.

Oh grow up silly people who keep whinging on about mods and site helpers- several mods/site helpers on this site post in the bear garden - and generally a good laugh it is too.

I really am getting fed up with all the stirring on this site over the last couple of weeks (I've noticed more since the request for more site-helpers, i ahve to say, or maybe that is just me) - if people really don't like the site that much, go elsewhere. Unless you've got something constructive/positive (or even FUN) to say, then I'm sure your presence really won't be missed.

People who have an axe to grind and have the emotional maturity and wit of my two year old when doing it - BAH HUMBUG!!!

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.