THE Crusher BAH HUMBUG thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its getting a might serious today aint it guys has everyone got the cold then hubby that spread their germs to you when youve gotta have flu jab on friday bahh humbug flu jabs in general bahh humbug sore arms where needle went bahh humbug :Dxxxkia ps itll be :mad:after friday xx

Virgin Media. Could they beeeeeeeeeeeee any more inefficient? BAH HUMBUG :mad:

Kid's football coach. Could he get any more childish and petty? Does he not realise that when you slag off 8 year old kids they get upset and lose their confidence and play worse? Is it the kids fault that he wasn't good enough to play for a premier league team? Muppet numptie he is. :mad: BAH HUMBUG

Having a birthday that nearly everyone forgot. Well, I don't mind too much about that cos I don't need reminding of how old I am anyway. :D

Running out of red wine on a poo day. MASSIVE BAH HUMBUG!!!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

i hate my birthday alot ever since i turned 40 well every birthday really but the had to be the worst bahhh humbug turning 41 very soon bahh humbug but at least ill not be 40 anymore :(xxxkia

Oooooh Kia. I know exactly what you mean hun. :( This one was the one before the big 40............ which I refuse to acknowledge in any way shape or form.

BAH HUMBUG FOR BIRTHDAYS!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

yep think ill not celebrate it this year hubby asked what i want i said think romance he said well like what bahhh humbug for unromantic hubby and for birthdays in general :(xxxkia

Yeah, they do have to be reminded not to be cavemen for their entire lives. One club or two dear? Bless them. :rolleyes: Or bless them not. In fact..........

BAH HUMBUG TO UNROMANTIC HUBBIES!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Running out of red wine on a poo day. MASSIVE BAH HUMBUG!!!! ;)

you do a poo on cetain days, not on others?

And drink wine on those days?

I assume you do not drink wine on non-poo days?

Why not mix some of that senna stuff with the wine!

there, all your problems solved! :-D

PMSL!! Crusher............ that's disgusting!!! But I haven't laughed myself silly so much in ages!!!

Daleks who take things totally out of context and twist them around until they resemble nothing like you originally said............... TOTALLY NOT BAH HUMBUG - JUST VERY FUNNY!!!! x :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I must admit I read it the same as Crusher did....lol

No wine on non-poo days Bahh humbug :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Eeeeeugh!!!!! Just re-read the post and totally agree!

How disgusting - non-poo days.............. eeeeeeeugh!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Daleks with wheels in a spin........... BAH HUMBUG!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

wd40 on rusty wheels..........doesn't work!!

Try some olive oil................ works a treat!

Been round here too much.............. BAH HUMBUG!!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol Crusher . . . No post again today due to postal strike. Bah Humbug. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers