THE Crusher BAH HUMBUG thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Postman nearly had a hernia delivering all my post this morning! Been waiting for a new pin number to come so I can accesss my mi££ions in the b*nk (don't want to mention the B word this early-might upset someone) instead I got a whole sack full of junk mail!

My Mi££ions will live another day BAH HUMBUG to junk mail

i got post too in southport all crap mind no one giving me money but a lot wanting it bahh humbug to bills espically overdue bills cos of stupid bank charges but ill not start on that particular path cos i could get mobbed :Dlol wine ditto had same thought they can go on stike for a year if its all bills no long lost relative dropped dead and left me a fortune bahh humbug :Dshouldnt tempt fate should i mind i did say long lost ;)xxxkia

Yep, got post too eventually. :rolleyes:

One was for my B&Q card, which is now PAID OFF! :-D

One was for my Kays catalogue, which is at the moment PAID OFF! :-D

One was my Argos card, with only £50 owing!

The last few months have been hard going, paying every spare penny into paying off those cards and loans and what not, but in the last 3 months, I have paid off things so that I have to find about £500 less every month now. :-D

In this instance, NOT Bah-Humbug. :-D

Flu? or Flue?

Either way you need to get a good sweat going.

I recomend the following; 1pt of hot milk mixed with one tablespoon of powdered ...........................red pepper!

Result, no sleep, plenty sweat = no cold!

Or...................I'll give you a rub down with horse linament!

xxxxxxxx

Well done to you BK, i have still eight thousand to pay off on cards. will be working until i'm seventynine to pay them off.

Bah Humbug!!!

Angelone, have you had any charges on those cards?, if you have claim them back. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Angelone has only posted 5 posts outside of the Beer Garden, so i thought maybe she has'nt looked at that prospect yet . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Lol. . . it's ok Kia. . .

WARNING TO ALL

No Uk, I havn't got any charges on my cards. I pay religiously each month on intrest free. I am what you call a credit card tart, and swop them to a different interest free card each time one runs out. My posts where to do with family tax credit as they are trying to claim back for 2003/2004. I am still fighting this with a vengence.

Well that's good then Angelone, no real hassle trying to get things back. How are you today?..

Fog on the Motorway this morning, white van man still doing 95mph in the fast lane, BAH HUMBUG ! ! ! !

WARNING TO ALL

No Uk, I havn't got any charges on my cards. I pay religiously each month on intrest free. I am what you call a credit card tart, and swop them to a different interest free card each time one runs out. My posts where to do with family tax credit as they are trying to claim back for 2003/2004. I am still fighting this with a vengence.

Then, this will interest (ha ha ha) you:

Received a leaflet from B/card this morning, they are changing the way they charge interest:

If you pay in full each month this change does not affect you

The interest free period on new purchases will not be affected if you pay your account in full and on time each month.

If you don't pay in full each month the change will affect you when you do pay in full

If you currently make a partial or minimum payment the change will affect you but only when you choose to pay your statement balance in full.

When you do pay in full, further interest will be charged for the period between your statement being produced and your payment being received by us.

This interest will appear on your next statment which you will also need to pay in full to prevent addtional purchase interest charges.

This change will not affect the interest free period on new purchases.

Plenty of poor sods are going to get caught up in that, I bet. :mad:

f you currently make a partial or minimum payment the change will affect you but only when you choose to pay your statement balance in full.

When you do pay in full, further interest will be charged for the period between your statement being produced and your payment being received by us.

This interest will appear on your next statment which you will also need to pay in full to prevent addtional purchase interest charges.

Hasnt this always happened anyway? I remember (back in the dim and distant past that when I occasionally cleared a balance, there was sometimes a few pence or a £1 that appeared on the next statement, I just used to ring them and get them to remove it as it would cost more for me to send them a cheque and for them to process it , than was actually there

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

What's going on Kat?. . LBA him. .

WARNING TO ALL

What's going on Kat?. . LBA him. .
that you answer for everything lickle chickkie UK know who id like to LBA though ;)know what i mean xxxkia ps get you bl..dy packing done UK not tell you again xx