style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How did it go Kia, house still standing after all of those candles?

Is that Fireman still having councelling after putting your fire out?

not till monday uk but he been practicing after all no good if hes not practiced in putting out my fires:p:pxxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to think the only crutch they were interested in was trying to kick me in mine............but they obviously prefer hobbling than kicking;)

or were they swinging to kick, missed and landed on their derrieres instead:D

the trouble is.........they've both got a really low centre of gravity, if you get my drift

ohhhhhh u gotta be a good runner cos u got two crutches after u and when t is back on her feet u best watch out cos we is a coming after u boyo :p:p:grin::grin:xxkia ps get well soon queen t we miss ya xx

I was made redundant for the second time in eighteen months earlier this week, so life's a bit of a bitch.

But hey-ho and on we go;)

That's sad news CF ~ try to stay positive! :)

I was looking for an assistant last week ~If I'd known you were looking for a job I could have sent you an application form! :)

Sorry I've been missing folks, I went on my archery coaching weekend, got food poisoning from a take away chicken meal and have been rather ill for the last 8 days. Still not right yet, but nearly there.

I was made redundant for the second time in eighteen months earlier this week, so life's a bit of a bitch.

Oh Charley, what a bummer. :( Sure hope you get work soon, it's not exactly a mega time to be out of a job, keeping everything crossed for you. :)

Loccy, you know the Angels, bumps up the bum are part of the job decsription ... so go for your life son. ;)

Hope the hip's feeling better Kia ..... with both of us on crutches we'd look like book ends if we got together. But just imagine what a defence force we'd be if the Angels needed protection. :-D

I was looking for an assistant last week ~If I'd known you were looking for a job I could have sent you an application form! :-)

Gis a job! I can do that! Gis a job!:)

what would I be assisiting you in tho'??:confused:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Oh Charley, what a bummer. :Cry:

T, I told you not to let on to everyone about all my personal habits:D:p:D:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

got food poisoning from a take away chicken meal and have been rather ill for the last 8 days

Queenie, sorry to hear you've had the s**ts, but the thought of you hobbling to the loo as fast as your crutches can carry you has kept me laughing all day:D:D:D

it's the stiff-legged shuffle!! have you still got the pot on your leg? that would be even funnier:D

Originally Posted by charleyfarley viewpost.gif

so you fell on your a$$ outside asda kia? there's got to be a joke in there somewhere:p:p

it brings a whole new meaning to

"Assda price"

you is so nawty charley, sorry to hear about the job though meant to say, remember the day you lost the last one ;)hope u get another quickily. Now then to business choose your punishment please cos that cant go unpunished think thats why u did it :pxxkia

you is so nawty charley, .........Now then to business choose your punishment please cos that cant go unpunished think thats why u did it :pxxkia

Just don't know what you mean hun, ;) can't think for the life of me:p

sorry to hear about the job though meant to say, remember the day you lost the last one

;):)

Charley, you can Pimp the Angel's if you get short of cash .. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Queenie, sorry to hear you've had the s**ts, but the thought of you hobbling to the loo as fast as your crutches can carry you has kept me laughing all day:D:D:D

it's the stiff-legged shuffle!! have you still got the pot on your leg? that would be even funnier:D

I'm glad to have provided amusement for you at such a dark time in your life. :)

Nope, no cast ............... thank heaven .................. that really would have given a new meaning to the expression 'fill your boots'. :D

Thank god the bathroom was within feet of my bed or life would've been 'difficult' to say the least. :D

Is that it? No banter about pimping?

Angels

Is that better Knellyk?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

UK sweetie ........

you can pimp my ride any day you like. ;)

Course, there's no guarantee I'll get my leg over it when you've finished ...

buy hey, live dangerously why dontya!!! :p;):D

Charley, you can Pimp the Angel's if you get short of cash .. . .
the only plumping i was doing last nite was my pillows in bed :p:pohhh sorry my mistake pimping :D:Dno can do uk diary full ;)xxkia

I bet would make some good reading. . .

Even Jackie Collins would be shocked . . . :p

WARNING TO ALL

Is that it? No banter about pimping?

let me think about this for a second........is this a topic for banter...or is it overstepping the mark a little?

I'll let everyone else decide, but I think I'll pass