style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bazzy has been busy. its a busy time of the year in tensel town ( ahem, i mean the midlands ), and even i have to rest.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya angels cf baz missed u and naughty uk im back had my girls night out last night 70 women and one man he was in heaven he said how often in a lifeltime will that come again so to speak :Dhe was grinning all night probably still is MR G his name was such a laugh up to the usual messing about we were so head abit sore and legs very sore from all the dancing was good night though catch u with you all later when ive had something to eat as starving now :)xxkia

Hello Angel. Glad you had a good night out. Don't forget your homework now . . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Yes you have.... have a read of your thread. Have you heard from the Halifax yet?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well at this rate of posting there's no way we'll reach 5,000 before New Year!! :rolleyes:

C'mon folks, let's see if we can break through that barrier soon.

See Cf, I am trying. :p

it's up to 25 posts a day now......................kia, this is where we need you hun.......................as you're the number one poster on Angels.

has your posting finger stopped working?

or is it busy doing something else?:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

ohh now cf calm down remember your blood pressure :Dhave been no worries uk ill do the expenditure thing and opps not done the copy yet of the cpr thing i will ill do it at the same time as expenditure but what do i do about certain people going soon im not sure where my finanace will be soon any tips and thats tips cf what have i said :pxxkia

Do the expenditure thing on your own. Just your outgoings and income.

Sorry for the hijack CF . ..

WARNING TO ALL

We could do a breakdown of kia's income and exenditure on here couldn't we;)

wine.................£xxx

mobile phone bill..................£xxxxxxxx

broadband connection..........£xxxxxxxx

manicure from all the nails broken after typing so much...........£xxxxxxxx

chocolate(essential requirement after relationship traumas).......£xxxxxxxxx

:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you so dead cf not speaking to you now

why not hun???????;)

have i missed something out??:p

kia...............now you don't really mean that do you?????????????;) you'll still talk to me won't you??????:) :)

what's wrong with my expenditure list? not enough on the wine? :p

Is that Cadbury's roses?;)

or roses with thorns?

'cos I wouldn't want to prick myself:p :p

Are you girls trying to imply something?????????:o :o

that i've only got a small................box of chocolates:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p :p

If we're talking choccies Cf, mine are dark please ............. milky ones make me sick. :p

And I'd much rather have a choccie mousse with cherry coolie than a box of chocs. ;):p

and would we imply you have anything to do with small things??? ;) Now would we do that ................................. hmmmmm!!!! :p