style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET UP!!!!!!!!

:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could play another game!!!!!!!!!!!

5000 posts or 25000 views!!!!!!!!

who's going to come first?

:p :p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Originally Posted by charleyfarley viewpost.gif

We could play another game!!!!!!!!!!!

5000 posts or 25000 views!!!!!!!!

who's going to come first?

:p :p :p :p

I think you should CF!

no.no........ladies first:p

any volunteers?

Originally Posted by charleyfarley viewpost.gif

who's going to come first? :p :p :p :p

Sooooo................... ............. you WANT to come first Cf???

Why, thank you madam............................after you tho' I insist:p

468 posts before we hit 5000............21 days left this year........468/21=22 and a bit posts each day......we can do that................

So it's back to talking garbage .... or posting one liners so we can hit 5,000 before New Year's Day :eek: ....

Ok Cf, here's number one for the pot!!!

but we're so good at it:)

Guess that's true given the number of posts we've got already in the time this thread has been running. :)

we average 25 posts a day for nearly six months......................... so 22 a day for 3 weeks is easy -peasy:p :p

especially if they're all this dull;)

Are you saying I'm boring .... or you are??? :eek:

One comment I'd take exception to, the other I MIGHT agree with .... on a bad day!!! ............ Sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy, just teasing. :)

no sweetie................I was thinking my working out the daily average was seriously nerdy:o

There is one thing you have not taken into consideration.. .. . . .

Greenies can lock the thread = No posts . . .:D

I would'nt do that. . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ooohhhhh Naughty UK :eek: ..............

That's almost bad enough to be an Angel ................................... or do I mean good enough??? :rolleyes:

Oh boy UK, look what I've found ........................................... the girls would love it if you had this for your avatar and promised to be our mascot!!! :cool::p :p :p

male angel.jpg

So Mrs RB...............what were you doing up at this time of the night, when you're supposed to be safely tucked up at midnight?

Did UK offer you a turn on his oxygen bottle???:p :p :p

I WAS tucked up before midnight but couldn't sleep .................. so, I had a little search around for something to look at.

Found that piccy of the angel, which I had to study in minute detail :p.

and if Uk looks like that Angel, I'd share his oxygen bottle anytime. :p :p

steady robdblynde, you wont be able to get to sleep again tonight otherwise.;)

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Hiya Bazzy, welcome back. :) We've missed you.

Well, it was that piccy that caused the sleepless night .............. you know how it is .............................. we ladies tend to get excited over muscles .......................... and things. :p :p