style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cf did u mention leafy where i no see no trees bit quiet now aint it maybe get busier later on UK wheres my stuff remember court on thursday and i dont have a bloomin clue what im doing werent u supposed to be sending me stuff :confused:xxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh up leafy my old son, have you got a christmas avatar to show us???????

Where was he? I saw no trees!! :confused:

Hey Cf, you on the happy water again?? :rolleyes:

how you gonna know?

check the size of his hose???????

Don't you wish!! :eek:

What's 11 view?

It's a graphic's viewer Uk, which came with a piece of software I bought years ago, you can't go much with it except open images as full screen. :rolleyes:

Where was he? I saw no trees!! :confused:

Hey Cf, you on the happy water again?? :rolleyes:

excuse me:eek: would I write a post like that if i'd not clocked a lurker, who disapeared VERY fast indeed?:(

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

let us know lurkers disguised as a tree will chopped down to size cos weve found trees to be troublesome in the past need to post a look out kat keep a watch :Danyone who looks like a tree alert the troops ;)xxkia

excuse me:eek: would I write a post like that if i'd not clocked a lurker, who disapeared VERY fast indeed?:(

Awwwww Charley ........ (kiss kiss kiss) I'm sorry ...... it's just that this is twice you've seen that particular lurker and nobody else ever does. :)

Hey, perhaps it's you he fancies :eek: or maybe he's just checking out the crimbo avatars. :rolleyes:

Whatever .... we will be watching and if he shows again I'l spray him with defoliant .... that'll trim his leaves. :grin:

Careful about the greenies ladies, it might be our fave mod Aviator watching out for us, don't want to upset him, he's useful to have around.

Careful about the greenies ladies, it might be our fave mod Aviator watching out for us, don't want to upset him, he's useful to have around.

OOOPPS! I'd forgotten about UK! :cool:

He's not exactly green though is he?:grin:

cf did u mention leafy where i no see no trees bit quiet now aint it maybe get busier later on UK wheres my stuff remember court on thursday and i dont have a bloomin clue what im doing werent u supposed to be sending me stuff :confused:xxkia

Don't worry Kia, your stuff is nearly ready. But are you?. . . I suggest you wear that outfit from your Avatar on Thursday, to make the judge drool. Unless the judge is female.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Awww kia. Is there anyone to go with you?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

:eek:

Turned down?. . .

Oh well . . Kia you have mail. It's to be handed to the judge tomorrow. Just type in your details, the red bits on the letter needs filling in,then print out.

Please try and not to worry.

:)

WARNING TO ALL

tricia how could i ask u to drive down from yorkshire with a sick mum for a 15 minute hearing at 9 o clock in the morning but i did appreciate the offer honest i did but i couldnt do it honest i couldnt id have felt awful really but thanks for the offer really grateful sorry for not sounding it and the weather looks fowl for tomorrow too xxkia

Originally Posted by charleyfarley viewpost.gif

Blimey girls, with all these sexy christmas angel avatars, maybe santa claus will come down the chimney:p :p

I dont have a chimney so wheres he gonna come in my house???? :-| :grin:

Let me see if I can make a few helpful suggestions here!!

underneath the christmas tree??, :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Very strategically edited for effect Cf???? :eek:

Poor Santa is gonna be very confused in my house, there's a chimney in every bedroom as well as 3 ground floor rooms. :rolleyes:

Should I leave him a diagram on the roof so he knows where to come?? ;)

Poor guys gonna be knackered by the time he finishes at your place hun, if he's got to erm........find his way....... six times:p :p :p

He won't be around. Santa is splattered on the nose of my plane. Look at my Avatar . . .

WARNING TO ALL

I know, you naughty man Uk, how could you splatter Santa like that!!!! :eek:

What are we Angels going to do now for our surprises......... and all those little kiddies who won't get pressies ...... all cos you flattened him!!! :rolleyes:

Can't you re-inflate the poor man ............ just for the Angels ........... pleeeeaaasse, we'll be REALLY good girls if you do ........................ honest!! ;) ;) :p

I maybe able to peel him off, but you know the sort of mess it will be after being hit at 550 Mph...

How good? . . .:rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Mmmmm .......... now let me think .................

Simply the best .................... better than all the rest??? ;) ;)

Would that do? :p

After all, we are all dressed for the part, aren't we?? lol