style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Crikey Honey, that's tame compared to some of the stuff I got up to.

Most of it is too X rated to put on a public forum. And i didn't pillion the bikes, I actually rode the race bikes behind Dad's back. When he found out he nearly had a fit. The asked somebody who the idiot was going flat out down the straight, when they told him he practically fainted cos I was too small to reach the ground with my feet and had to have a push off and be caught and held up so I could climb off.

Ohhh, those were the days.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was earlier, PC locked up. Bit of a tearaway were you Queen T?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

and I'm still a little on the wild side. ;):p

like..................

shall I have Horlicks or Ovaltine tonight???????:p :p :p

cf runs and hides again:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

What have you done recently Queen T?, that you would consider wild.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Just this once Cf, I won't rise to the bait. :rolleyes:

Mainly cos it's no contest, I hate Horlicks. :eek:

And as for you uk, if a girl told all her secrets there'd be nothing to fnd out .... would there? Besides I've already said, I don't tell on a public forum ................. so you'll just have use your imagination. :D

Just hope it's good and fertile ..... ;):p

BTW................I'm in lust with your new avatar.........

I really rather liked the previous Christmas one as well , sort of kind of bent over the chair, but I think I lust this one more:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I've spent the last hour trying to enlarge her....................:p :p

Ooooohhhhh my little green spinning dalek ............ how I love the way your "superior" mind works ............. what tasks would you have this sweet simpering little lady perform for you my big handsome creature???

(flutters eyelashes and simpers ingenuously)

Just don't take your eyes off your little round green things ................. cos even Angels have sharp claws. ;)

HSBC.................I was fully expecting that to be a link to that clever viewer of RB's.............I was gutted when I opened the link:confused:

Aww Crusher, how nice of you. :p I actually like Harry Enfield so it was a pleasure to watch.

Cf, have you got irfan view cos that works too, only you lose resolution a bit when you zoom, but I'm sure your clever brain can work out how to fix that!! :)

Didn't realise my little lady would invoke such strenuous feelings. :D

I decided it was a bit pervy to lech over an avatar;)

and don't anyone say that I shouldn't break the habit of a lifetime:p :p

I decided it was a bit pervy to lech over an avatar;)

and don't anyone say that I shouldn't break the habit of a lifetime:p :p

Hiya bonnie, good to see you. glad you like her.

Girls, please pass the smelling salts, Cf has said he's not letching over a piccie of a blonde in very few coverings ............... the man's not well and your Queen is on the brink of fainting with shock. :shock::confused: :confused:

It is a very nice Avatar Queen T. Remind me to clean this keyboard, there are bits of biscuit stuck on my Tongue.

WARNING TO ALL