style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not you as well PD?. . . Have you joined the Angels?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Bad to the Bone, is what i think you need to be, although i don't think all of them meet that criteria.

Kia, homework is due in .. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Me ..................................... bad to the bone???? :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhh UK ...... is that what you really think? :eek:

But would you like me if I was a good girl??? :p :p

It's that hint of naughtiness that keeps you all coming back for more. :D

Lol ... . . I did say... "I don't think all of them meet that criteria".

WARNING TO ALL

Oh good, I wouldn't want to disappoint you. :)

I hate you to think I was being "good", when my kind of bad is so much more fun. ;) ;)

(Queen T makes note to self to groom her wings, cos the singed feathers she gets from flying too close to the flames are getting a little untidy) :D

opp not done it uk ill try and do it tonight but im away tomorrow for the weekend what was i supposed to do again was it just the expediture thing cos cf did it for me :Dhow do i calculate the income cos hes not left yet and well lets just say hes digging in heels see what i mean so what do i do now do it on the two incomes or what and can i include chocolates for stress cos id eat the lot :(xxkia

oppp and hes off bit like me this weekend sorry guys wont be able to make up your posts this weekend not at home all weekend so guess you lot are on your own and il expect at least a weeks worth of posts if theres not then ill want to know the reason why could it be you might need me :Dxxkia

We'll just have to post a lot of drivel if we want to make the post count up. :rolleyes:

Hey ho, so what else is new!!!

And where's the Master .... he makes demands of us and then disappears for ages?? :(

Come out come out wherever you are Cf, and help us get this thread moving again. :p

Come out come out wherever you are Cf, and help us get this thread moving again. :p

I'm just off out to the pub for a couple of hours, so you'll have to hold the fort until I come back. I'm sure you can manage;) ;)

and kia we shall expect a FULL report of EVERYTHING after your weekend away:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Problem is, cos I'm blonde they all expect me to be an air head

as i heard it, you're an airplane blonde, or is that just malicious gossip :p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

well, as no-one else is talking, I'll take it upon myself to increase the post count;)

By talking drivel;)

all on my own;)

well........an airplane blonde is one............:p

well........an airplane blonde is one............:p

with a black box;)

so, 4600 it is, and counting, all on my own at one in the morning;)