style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been brought to my attention that certain CAG members, who contribute to this thread on a regular basis, have been talking about me and casting doubt over my health problems. This has been done via MSN.

According to these persons I have been making it up regarding my conditions, in short I have been accused of lying!

I take exception to this. I have no need to prove anything to anybody regarding my health but I do not like being called a liar.

I have proof of all the medical problems and indeed conditions of which I have been diagnosed, yes that is right, DIAGNOSED by qualified consultants.

I fail to see or understand exactly why I would lie about anything so serious and I am shocked and even upset by what I have been told. I should like the person/persons concerned to at least have the decency to explain exactly why I would lie, or make anything up about my health. There would be no benefit to me whatsoever doing such a thing and it would achieve nothing if I had.

I decided to write my story on here after reading other peoples. The truth is by doing so it enabled me to deal with things much easier, especialy the depression. I had thought that nobody could be in a worse situation whilst in the cold nasty abbys of my depression. This site and some of the people on it helped me deal with this, for which I shall always be gratefull.

I know the person/persons concerned and have joked with them on here. Never did I realise that they would be so nasty about me! It just goes to show, how wrong I was.

I HAVE NOT and WOULD NOT LIE about anything connected with my health..........I am very ill and my primary condition is incureable and will one day end my life. I am utterly disgusted by what these individuals have said about me, they know who they are and I hope they are thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Simon

:)IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LITTLE TO DO:)

My Story - Simon -V- The (SH)Abbey - :!:WON / 19 November 2007:!:

SKY TV and the penalty charge - how far will it go?

Me V Its4me and Close Premium Finance:!:WON / 28 November 2007:!:

IF I CAN HELP, I WILL, IF I DO, THEN PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCALES ON THE LEFT

you see, thats the problem. stallions, when they hear a good deal grab it, but angels, well, they have to check with the others first. go on woolley, stand up for yourself and say " today i am doing what i want, and yes bazak it's a deal "

go on , I DARE YOU !

Never been shopping in the sales then:rolleyes:

Baz NOBODY dares me - last time someone did that they had a bit of a fall out with a plate full of Sunday dinner (what a waste) well the dogs enjoyed it anyway. New years eve 2000 comes to mind as well - son and mates were gobsmacked;) :D And me in the prime of life - mothers don't do that sort of thing:)

Now - mmmmm 50/50 what does that mean - it's at least got to be 60/40 in my favour - any tc's lol and what's the interest rate.

oh no, only 50/50 and its a deal. if you want to go 60/40 then tc's dictate that you must give your extra 10% to a worthwhile charity.

i come with open hand to offer friendship and what is this i have before me ?. tut tut tut, you just cant please some people.:p

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

hear yee, hear yee, hear yee. i the thread cryer do today the 8th day of november 2007 make a solem pledge to be fair and get along with my winged friends, but warn that should they get too big for their wings then they may be banished.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

hear yee, hear yee, hear yee. i the thread cryer do today the 8th day of november 2007 make a solem pledge to be fair and get along with my winged friends, but warn that should they get too big for their wings then they may be banished.

Errmmm - shouldn't you be saying that on your own thread lol - get on with us you will - if you behave - and I'd like to see you banish us from Angel thread - Queenie will soon pull you into line, followed by me, Kia, KN etc. Have you not noticed how the mighty fall (monsieur!!) or maybe he plays the game

bazak my son....................if there's any banishing to be done around here, then I've already got a list prepared.

and it's a long one;) ;) ;)

but any input assistance will be greatly appreciated

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

when you say banishing list, do i assume that it is the winged ones who will suffer, and if it is, how are you rating who goes first ? :)

have a nice day !!

kia. why do you need the french touch so much. you break the heart of every englishman.:rolleyes:

have a nice day !!

Mmmm Cf, you gonna dare put that list up here for us all to see??? :(

Or is it so much threat again thinking you'll scare us back into line?

If you banish people from here you're gonna be one lonely Harem Master without your Angels .............................. or were you thinking of banishing the menfolk and keeping us all to yourself??? ;) ;) I like that idea best ..... who you want getting rid of?

It'll make it my mission in life to please you. (just don't hold your breath will you) ;)

when you say banishing list, do i assume that it is the winged ones who will suffer, and if it is, how are you rating who goes first ? :)

well let me think...........the title of this thread is.......charleysangels???

does that give you any hints;) ;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

oh, well i never !

baz.it's a joke:D :D :D :D

Nothing to say, really. Just thought I'd pop in.

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I should stick around if I were you Baz, there are times when Cf needs all the help he can get just to handle us ............... never mind making us behave. ;):D:p :p

LOL Queen T

Do you think two of them are any match for the angels?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

oh boy. handle you ? with my arms behind my back :p

Well, boy, if you insist.

;)

RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

Apologies in advance, but I need to get this one off my chest and get some input before the stupid computer acts like it hates me again!

My sons attend a little, almost village-type primary school - 210 pupils maximum. For 6 years I have loved it - half hour walk each way sort of confirms that.

At the end of Y5 3 children left for other schools; 2 of the replacements have had a serious affect on my boys, and the rest of the school: so far, in only 9 days at the school, one child has:

Attacked 6 children, brought a knife to school, sworn at the deputy head, vandalised school property and told everyone else to f off (apparently).

My youngest cried all the way home from school, and again going to bed, and then I discovered this child had been excluded from a previous school, and then from a PRU!!!!!!

Well, guess whose children are being home-schooled until it's sorted.

Sorry, rant over :(

Hope you are all ok xxxxx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

well, go on then. i await the barrage from the dreaded angels :rolleyes:

no, hang on, wait, wait wait. oh its ok. i thought it was paint drying that i was waiting for then for a moment.:rolleyes:

have a nice day !!