style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@CF

Hey you, get off my handfuls

They're not for you to touch.

Even thought I know you

Would like to very much.

They are my primary asset

And wonderful to see,

But they're not there for anyone,

They're only there for me.

I won't stab you or throw them

I don't do flashing too.

But if you ask me nicely

I might just let YOU view.

But you would have to promise

Not to stand there going "coo"

Keep the hands in your pockets

And thoughts to yourself too.

Now there's an offer you won't get in a hurry!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me!!!

I hear the "Pool" were playing today

At Blackburn "by the sea",

And even there they couldn't win,

Oh deary deary me!!

Maybe next time they'll do it,

Score goals and please the crowd

And then Cf will cheer them on,

For long and VERY load.

We'll keep things crossed dear Master

That your team can score some goals

That help them win more matches

Then you won't need to buy Scholes!!!

Sorry Boss, too much to resist. :p

have to say girls...................you're like pussy-cats compared to the Original Angels..............now they WERE a handful;) ;)

Ever heard the words "false", " security", sense" "of" and "lulled" before CF?

:razz:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Just a little update

Post count 3653 views 18009

Anybody worrying yet?:p

Jeezo

Are you trainspotters still playing that game?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Aww heck HC ..... now you've warned him. :rolleyes:

Jeezo

Are you trainspotters still playing that game?

Angels don't trainspot HC ............... low flying aircraft (uk beware) or airobatics by Angels .... yes. We leave the boring stuff to people who discuss their drinking habits and their work life at all hours of the day and night. :p:-D

yep hun...................but never in that order before............and never applied to me:p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

err i dont get it either and cant really be bothered paint and watching come to mind ;)sorry T no offence :Dxxxkia

LOL kia - I'm with you on that one.

:D

Anything in mind?

;)

So start a new thread ladies and see what happens ..............................

after all, this one is CHARLEY'S Angels, so if he wants to play a game, we follow. We don't have to think it's the most intellectual game on the planet, but we play ..... cos he's Charley and we're his Angels.

Yes Bazak?

:p

Hi Baz, see you like it better in the Harem than the Stables ............. your Stallions seem to have gone off galloping into the night :eek: .

And we do follow Charley .......... occasionally ............. and when we want to be nice to him, :rolleyes:

my stallions have gone to their women folk to be fed and watered. they will return refreshed ( I HOPE )

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

yes i am out to play.

i will stop the tides, prevent hurricanes, gather up food for the starving, but first i have to do the washing up. (don't laugh, i wear the trousers. my missus says i can ).

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

well its perfectly right in the great scheme of things men wear all the pinnies while we wait for our brews :Dsounds good eh angels so snap to it then and if you tie a broom to your a..e you can sweep the floor at the same time ;)xxkia

if you tie a broom to your a..e you can sweep the floor at the same time ;)xxkia

LOL

A man multi-tasking - that'll be the day!

:p